knightleynet

Avid Affiliate
This studio look promising

View attachment 133097

Anyone tried their video before? I have visited their website and is still on the fence, they aren't exactly cheap...

Sorry, the GIF doesn't seems to work, so I copy a few image from their patreon
View attachment 133099

View attachment 133098
I have ordered a video from them before (maybe a few, but I can only find 1 right now lol). They were very quick and helpful responding to a few questions. As far as the content of the videos, in my experience seeing some of their stuff, it's a lot less action (compared to something like Neon Dark), but a lot more diverse in the scenes. For example, they do sometimes feature stripping scenes (no full nudity that I have seen), and even costume swapping scenes at times. It's more dialogue heavy than most Zako work I've seen, but I don't think it's necessarily bad. You're right about the price, they are a tad bit expensive compared to the usual price of videos, but if you're a fan of pantyhose Zako it's well worth it. Aside from Dark Rooms/Crime House or Female Combatant studios there just isn't a lot of that type of content from studios. I wasn't at all disappointed with what I ordered, but if you're still hesitant, they offer previews to almost all of their videos through YouTube. I believe they also have some free content on YouTube to get a better idea of what a video might look like as a whole. Hope this helps!

EDIT: Quick edit to link a YouTube video that shows everything they do. The stuff in this video is exactly what the end product looks like, just more cohesive.

Last edited:

wsc2011

Swell Supporter
I have ordered a video from them before (maybe a few, but I can only find 1 right now lol). They were very quick and helpful responding to a few questions. As far as the content of the videos, in my experience seeing some of their stuff, it's a lot less action (compared to something like Neon Dark), but a lot more diverse in the scenes. For example, they do sometimes feature stripping scenes (no full nudity that I have seen), and even costume swapping scenes at times. It's more dialogue heavy than most Zako work I've seen, but I don't think it's necessarily bad. You're right about the price, they are a tad bit expensive compared to the usual price of videos, but if you're a fan of pantyhose Zako it's well worth it. Aside from Dark Rooms/Crime House or Female Combatant studios there just isn't a lot of that type of content from studios. I wasn't at all disappointed with what I ordered, but if you're still hesitant, they offer previews to almost all of their videos through YouTube. I believe they also have some free content on YouTube to get a better idea of what a video might look like as a whole. Hope this helps!

EDIT: Quick edit to link a YouTube video that shows everything they do. The stuff in this video is exactly what the end product looks like, just more cohesive.

Thanks, so they are more like mainstream zako with more element on it?

I did check out their preview, I found that strange they put up a 44 minutes preview on youtube (that's like a whole movie, people usually do 1 to 2 minutes) and have a little bit of everything on it, I think it had tidbit of their entire catelogue, was wondering if there are much to see other than the stuff that on their Youtube.

After reading your word, I think I will buy their Agent Caracal 3 (I like the girl that got shot in the back of her head) I will probably report back once I watch some of their word.

Thanks

PS, do you know what kind of content they have in their patreon? Seems like they are doing both, I mean if it is the same content, then I wouldn't go for their Patreon.

knightleynet

Avid Affiliate
Thanks, so they are more like mainstream zako with more element on it?

I did check out their preview, I found that strange they put up a 44 minutes preview on youtube (that's like a whole movie, people usually do 1 to 2 minutes) and have a little bit of everything on it, I think it had tidbit of their entire catelogue, was wondering if there are much to see other than the stuff that on their Youtube.

After reading your word, I think I will buy their Agent Caracal 3 (I like the girl that got shot in the back of her head) I will probably report back once I watch some of their word.

Thanks

PS, do you know what kind of content they have in their patreon? Seems like they are doing both, I mean if it is the same content, then I wouldn't go for their Patreon.
Every year around Christmas time they offer their entire catalogue for something like $100-200. It is limited to I think 20 people, so that is just a sample of everything they have. There isn't much else that happens in the videos I have seen. It's just more of the same content that appears in that video. As mentioned, they aren't huge on action, so there are not many elimination scenes. For some people, they want many Zako defeated all at once or rapidly etc. For others like me, I'm ok with 2-3 in a video if they matter more. So you will not ever see like 20 Zako being defeated or something, only 1-2 eliminations in a scene if that makes sense. I don't know anything about their Patreon since most of their stuff is through their website or YouTube. I think they are like Neon Dark, where they just post that month's content before the release of the video. I did not see anything new upon my quick glance at it.

wsc2011

Swell Supporter
Every year around Christmas time they offer their entire catalogue for something like $100-200. It is limited to I think 20 people, so that is just a sample of everything they have. There isn't much else that happens in the videos I have seen. It's just more of the same content that appears in that video. As mentioned, they aren't huge on action, so there are not many elimination scenes. For some people, they want many Zako defeated all at once or rapidly etc. For others like me, I'm ok with 2-3 in a video if they matter more. So you will not ever see like 20 Zako being defeated or something, only 1-2 eliminations in a scene if that makes sense. I don't know anything about their Patreon since most of their stuff is through their website or YouTube. I think they are like Neon Dark, where they just post that month's content before the release of the video. I did not see anything new upon my quick glance at it.

Thanks, really appreciated your help.

I think I will get some of their video, shame that Christmas is gone or I will probably buy more.

But I will probably not going for their Patreon.

One more question if you don't think i am annoying. Do you remember which one you buy? I am going to buy Agent Caracal 3 but I also want some other movie so if you can let me know which one you buy and do you think it worth it, it would be nice, if not, I am still thanking you anyway because you make a lot of stuff clearer.

Thanks again

knightleynet

Avid Affiliate
Thanks, really appreciated your help.

I think I will get some of their video, shame that Christmas is gone or I will probably buy more.

But I will probably not going for their Patreon.

One more question if you don't think i am annoying. Do you remember which one you buy? I am going to buy Agent Caracal 3 but I also want some other movie so if you can let me know which one you buy and do you think it worth it, it would be nice, if not, I am still thanking you anyway because you make a lot of stuff clearer.

Thanks again
I know I have several, but on this computer I can only find Agent Caracal 5. It's hard to say if it's worth it, because everyone has different tastes. From a purely Zako standpoint, no, not at all. There is only one elimination in the entire 17 minutes. However, the video offers much more than just that scene, it just depends on your likes. For example, there's a brief boot strip scene, some gas fainting, pantyhose feet/legs shown, a victory pose of sorts with high heels, etc. As I said, though, if you're purely looking for Zako and elimination scenes it would not be a good purchase.

tom_be

Potential Patron
More sad news about this movie (Satanic Crystals-1989).
I bought this German-DVD from Astro-Film:
View attachment 104686
...although stated as "uncut", it is unfortunately NOT uncut.

Like in the torrent version, the main fights and all Zako-deaths does not exist in this version...only some short hand-to-hand combats.
What a shame :-(
Sorry to bump an old post but don't suppose anyone ever found a higher quality version of this including the fight?

Gunbuster

2D Artist
I found this picture from Baidu, do you guys know which Star Trek movie does this picture come from?
img_20220312_133213-jpg.133201

Attachments

• IMG_20220312_133213.jpg
    IMG_20220312_133213.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 6,403

eowhzimya

Potential Patron

Anyone know where can I find this clip? Thank you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.