Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
Another Damselstruction review:

A review of Good Riddance

Not much in the way of plot - the nazi villainess is plotting something evil, good girl marches in and they punch each other in the belly until the bad girl is worn down and destroyed.

Even though the good girl takes her share of knocks, the focus is squarely on the bad girl's suffering. Savannah is, in fact, as the clip describes it, "impossibly voluptuous", but her outfit is actually semi-modest. There's a tiny abbreviated thong (which gives you something to look at in the many shots where the camera focuses on her back as she's punched in the belly), but her abundant front is fairly well covered.

A decent selection of slow-motion impacts into the bad girl's body, some shot with inventive flair (from between her legs, from above, etc).

Mostly belly shots, though quite a few punches end up rocking those big tits \ aiming for the crotch and butt. Some blood from the mouth, but no gore.

tazio 51

Potential Patron
latest

sexy space henchwomen throughout the defeats are 35:00-36:00.

Shared this a while back...Live Action Zako

Is there any way to help reduce all the duplicate posting here? Would be great if this site could notify the poster if the link or content in some fashion has already been posted.
these red warrioreress are very sexy

MMP

Swell Supporter
Amenaza Nuclear, a Colombian movie from 1981
Thanks for the information :-)

Unfortunately, this movie seems to be very rare. Except a few screenshots and short clips, I did not find any site to watch or buy this movie :-(
Do you know how to get it?
Do you own it and could possibly upload it somewhere?

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
Sexy asian assassin lady gets electrocuted by touching the doorknob.
M.R.C.S 2020
It can be found here:

isidore

Potential Patron
One of the best find ever
340 / 5 000

I admire these Asian actresses, if only because they manage to run, to run down the stairs, to fight, all of this most naturally with high-heeled shoes! but also for the quality of the fights, which is only rarely achieved at such a level in US, Russian or European productions.

Alexandr

Club Regular
Dear friends, I am glad to present you a new video based on the anime "Agent Aika" In this video, my girlfriend wears a Black Delmo costume. In this video, I starred as a security guard who kills an evil girl. I sneak up behind the girl and shower her. I also kill her with a pistol, we fight with swords and I pierce her. You will see the neutralization of the sentry, white panties, piercing pussy with a knife, strangulation. New video Black Delmo Zako by zil130 on DeviantArt
IMG_20220325_155713.jpg

aesopn

Master of this Domain
Did you guys know what movie is this actually? And where can i find it?
Because when i type "Struck" i don't find anything related to this

It's not a proper movie just some short action films.
These was two different skits I think.
The first one I totally forgot, I remember it is just about a instagram-like app but you take assassinate requests.
The second one is called Struck indeed.

Gunbuster

2D Artist
Ah yes thank you, i found it
It's not a proper movie just some short action films.
These was two different skits I think.
The first one I totally forgot, I remember it is just about a instagram-like app but you take assassinate requests.
The second one is called Struck indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.