forishome

Casual Client
Thanks to you giving us the studio name, I managed to track down the studio and it turns out they have a youtube channel. While it's not the same movie as the screenshot you provided, it has the same models in the same outfits going by the same "organization".

they are not the same. 突袭黑玫瑰 is from Taiwan Province and they are real actress, but 处女任务 is from the mainland and they are just models, so 突袭黑玫瑰 has a better acting skill

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
the virgin mission
Incredible find. I'd rate this more than most of the more well known female combatant films.

Even with the amateur nature of the film it ticks all the boxes.

- An armed all uniformed force.
- A stealthy infiltration of an enemy base.
- Unaware careless sentries being dispatched as they go about their day to day business.
- Uniform stealing.
- A professional no nonsense heroine.
- No stupid sadism on the part of the lead character.

The only negative is the lack of topless enemies when the uniform stripping occurs and when we have the dorm scene.

forishome

Casual Client
Incredible find. I'd rate this more than most of the more well known female combatant films.

Even with the amateur nature of the film it ticks all the boxes.

- An armed all uniformed force.
- A stealthy infiltration of an enemy base.
- Unaware careless sentries being dispatched as they go about their day to day business.
- Uniform stealing.
- A professional no nonsense heroine.
- No stupid sadism on the part of the lead character.

The only negative is the lack of topless enemies when the uniform stripping occurs and when we have the dorm scene.
cause it is made in China

Alexandr

Club Regular
Hello, I am glad to present you a new video of Zako Uniform! In this video, my girlfriend is wearing a sexy blue latex suit. My girlfriend is not wearing panties and you will see everything. She looks like a soldier or a flight attendant) She's wearing new boots and stockings) In this video you will see interesting shootouts, I pierce her pussy with a knife, a lot of falls and a lot of deaths) And yes, I asked her to shout at the end of the video)))
My Deviantrt page: zil130 User Profile | DeviantArt
IMG_20220304_160342.jpg

wsc2011

Swell Supporter

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.