smthng

Casual Client
I think this movie was made by the studio, which made this movie

So, I wouldn't ask about this if there was a chance that my question would hear people who don't know about our fetish.
Most likely a custom video made by that studio. That page is filled with custom video ads.

T106

Potential Patron
Honestly, the quality of recent giga movies is not up to our imagination. The first reason that can be thought of is the cost. Think about it, a movie is produced but it is put on an environment where it is almost impossible to control & recover capital. Personally, I used to download for free, but I think if we can gradually buy videos instead of watching free. I know the price of 5500YEN ($50) is quite high for 1 person, but if 1 price is equivalent to 5 or 10 people, we still somewhat improve & contribute to the company's sales.
For a future giga can produce more products, please give me your opinion :D
I bought a bunch of movies from them a while back and now I can't watch them because of whatever they did with their DRM. I don't trust them. I hate the idea of paying for a video, then suddenly not being able to watch it.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
I bought a bunch of movies from them a while back and now I can't watch them because of whatever they did with their DRM. I don't trust them. I hate the idea of paying for a video, then suddenly not being able to watch it.
you can redownload them, if you still have your account

Alexandr

Club Regular
I agree with you friends, I was very angry with the answer of the Giga director of the film about female combatant. He said he no longer shoots girls in boots with heels, as it is dangerous. But in old movies, Japanese actresses did stunts in boots and it was great. Their new Female combatant ( red boots) film disappointed me (

Alex lee

Club Regular

Fat Loong

Club Regular
They changed their DRM. You need to install their new video player, download the video again, and use their new player to play the movie.

I basically stopped buying from them once they require me to use their own player. The player is horrible with only very basic functions, and I am unable to cut out only scenes that I want to see. I don't mind paying proper price for a copyrighted version, but I can't accept paying a much higher price and then get an inferior product.

MMP

Swell Supporter
This clip from an old asian movie looks very promising for me (although the bad quality):
80年代功夫片中 正义功夫男大侠打死一群女反派喽啰_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

80年代功夫片中 正义功夫男大侠打死一群女反派喽啰(        火箭小强        )(NA).mp4_snapshot_00.08_[2022.02.15_15.21.46].jpg

A male and a female hero fighting a bunch of amazon warrior girls.

Does anybody know the name of the movie?
...or at least has a clip with better quality?

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Anyone knows the source? Sexy chinese rebel/guerilla girl takes down several people in an ambush despite being belly-shot, before eventually expiring.

This clip from an old asian movie looks very promising for me (although the bad quality):
80年代功夫片中 正义功夫男大侠打死一群女反派喽啰_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

View attachment 132718

A male and a female hero fighting a bunch of amazon warrior girls.

Does anybody know the name of the movie?
...or at least has a clip with better quality?
No idea, but agreed, this looks great, hot sexy outfits on these ladies. Action is a bit sped up but there are some nice scenes like when the pink lady kicks one in the gut, or when they net the big guy and gang up on him.
Sadly, not even the uploader knows the title, some commenter even asked him about it.

Movie name?

There should be some law against people uploading clips without naming the source... would be nice to see the fight that preceded this scene...

Last edited:

Weewee14

Casual Client
Anyone knows the source? Sexy chinese rebel/guerilla girl takes down several people in an ambush despite being belly-shot, before eventually expiring.

No idea, but agreed, this looks great, hot sexy outfits on these ladies. Action is a bit sped up but there are some nice scenes like when the pink lady kicks one in the gut, or when they net the big guy and gang up on him.
Sadly, not even the uploader knows the title, some commenter even asked him about it.

There should be some law against people uploading clips without naming the source... would be nice to see the fight that preceded this scene...

I've tried querying on several forums and no one knows where this video came from.

wsc2011

Swell Supporter
This is an old Hong Kong Movie called 非常突然 (English Title Expect the Unexpected) The name is on the upper left side corner of your screen.

Those are bank robber and the woman is a cop IIRC, this is a very old movie from 1990s. So chances are they are very hard to find, if you are lucky, they may be showing them in the Saturday Afternoon in Hong Kong when they show old movie.

Here are the IMDB and Wikipedia Link for the movie

Good luck

wsc2011

Swell Supporter

You found it on Youtube......Well, I thought it wouldn't be that famous people uploading it on YT. But anyway that was a good movie, watch that in Hong Kong when it come out in 1998. And occasionally on rerun.

And no need to thank you, glad I can be of help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.