NecroDiver

Potential Patron
I can't belive nobody made movies like this but with some scuba action that would be so popular
in this site you can watch all female combatants movie free
New female combatant movie. To be honest i was disappointed, because i expected good action (i give 2,5/5) uniform(2/5). I dont like when heroes fight with weapons it is not cool, only unarmed. Anyway i can say that ghls83 bandobure and ghko 97 are still best at the moment. And i have a question. Does China make similar films like female combatants? Thank you

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
Bangla movie . 1:54:23

Stone Age Warriors/Ekspedisi Harta Karun/Mo Yu Fei Long (1991) Sub Indo​

begin 1:21:20

Last edited:

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Yes @wj1905, some of the best zako material I have seen in live action videos/movies, is some of the worse movies I have ever seen in my life. But, have some of the best zako material at the same time. Thank you finding that, and sharing it, that is good stuff.
There's almost a correlation. My favorite Zako Scenes
- The muscle chick from Cartels (Steven Seagal)
- The Uma Thurman body double from Paycheck (got me into Zako)
- The two women in The Last Mercenary
All terrible movies. I've only seen one of them (Paycheck) and you'd have to pay me to watch the other two. I think there's something about bad movies where there is a shamelessness to it that makes it sexier.

AesVann

Designer
Writer
I can't belive nobody made movies like this but with some scuba action that would be so popular
its hard to find specific stuff, but theres like 5000+ of these, there may be some. like I was looking for violent ryona stuff, couldnt find much until I came across tag 'ZEUS' guessing its production that markets to my fetish. but would never have guessed zeus.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Timecode please
At around 12:26 Two of soldiers get sleep dart.
At around 19:13 Casey tried to charm an older soldier before just straight up knocking her out.
At around 35:41 Casey takes out 4 Soldiers through the wall
At around 37:18 The Boss lady gets knock out by a rocket

Alexandr

Club Regular
Dear friends, I'm back! I'm having problems, my Gumroad account has been blocked and I can't sell my videos through it (But I found another way. Write me a personal message and I will reply to you. GUN FUN No panty! by zil130 on DeviantArt NEW video "Gun Fun Maid Clones" In this video, my girlfriend plays the role of a maid, she has no panties
da3651e59d6006dfa5fa07ec3102d1f3.svg
I have applied cloning technology, unusual falls and many sex scenes
IMG_20211230_134347.jpg

MMP

Swell Supporter
I dont know the tittle :_45:50 and 1:06:35

Great find...great movie...thanks
This (battling a lot of evil henchgirls) is exactly what I like.
The only 2 things being bad/sad about this movie is:
- the bad quality
- during the fighting scenes, most henchgirls were played by male actors :-(

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Do someone know where to watch this film?

EDIT:
You Can watch this ''personal project" here

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Anyone have (or know where to find) clips of the Amazons from "Starcrash" (1978) in HD? The old copy posted here on page 1 is an old rip, probably from a VHS.

Last edited:

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Anyone have (or know where to find) clips of the Amazons from "Starcrash" (1978) in HD? The old copy posted here on page 1 is an old rip, probably from a VHS.
It's not really HD, but looks good. The first clip at least.

And the longest version, probably exactly what is can be seen in the page 1 post.

Here is a page about this amazons in female villains wiki
And about their queen. There are some more photos and some of them can't be seen in the movie.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
It's not really HD, but looks good. The first clip at least.

And the longest version, probably exactly what is can be seen in the page 1 post.

Here is a page about this amazons in female villains wiki
And about their queen. There are some more photos and some of them can't be seen in the movie.

Thanks. The 2nd clip is basically the clip that I posted on page 1. Same quality.
The movie got released on bluray a while back, and the first clip looks like an upgrade, but it might be a low quality rip to Youtube from the bluray.
The screen caps I've seen look good, like some of the pics and gifs from here: Amazons (Starcrash)

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Thanks. The 2nd clip is basically the clip that I posted on page 1. Same quality.
The movie got released on bluray a while back, and the first clip looks like an upgrade, but it might be a low quality rip to Youtube from the bluray.
The screen caps I've seen look good, like some of the pics and gifs from here: Amazons (Starcrash)
You can also try torrent download, but the quality there is like in the first clip I posted. Though there will be more scenes than in the 1 minute long clip.

LishaThorne

Swell Supporter
A few interesting notes from Star crash, the mind probe scene was shot however the lighting was too bad to use it. The original script has a lot more interaction with the amazons and a 'lazer sword' fight at the end. The script mentions amazon body piles. The final battle with the amazons was scrapped by Corman who wanted the stop motion robot and space fight scene instead to be more in line with star wars. I have the original script somewhere, and there is a book about the making of the film. I wish it was shot how the original script was. Would have been a holy grail of zako.

This is the amazon part Blu Ray release. For space I cut it off at the robot.

Attachments

• starcrashpromo19.jpg
    starcrashpromo19.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 200

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
I used the "search" option and din't found nothing about TV show "Orville", so here is youtube video with a battle in a spaceship. There will be three female zakos. They will appear at 0:40 and 0:56 and get shot (non-fatal I think) shortly after thay appear. The last one can be seen on the floor at 1:58, under the feet of evil robot, who will stay above her all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.