wj1905

Master of this Domain
I think viper really vẻry cutest in all henchwomen
Yeah, she is my favourite too, though Athena is hot as well.
I found some behind the scenes photos on the actresses' IMDB page.

Screenshot 2021-12-16 at 00-15-07 Natalie Byrdsong.png
Screenshot 2021-12-16 at 00-15-23 Natalie Byrdsong.png

Oh and good news, there is an after-credits scene and the movie is listed as "The Handler (1)" - so likely, they are planning a sequel. Though of course these zakos won't show up again, being all dead, there will likely be more.

unnamed hot assassin!

You can't link from instagram, I just see a blank white pic...
Anyway, here, this way you can view her page without logging into instagram (which wants all your bloody data).
Is this her name for reals, Bunny Fitness? :D Must say she has some great boobs and a real athletic body.

Bunny Fitness-Unnamed henchgirl.jpg

Last edited:

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Blood orgy of the she-devils
This is an old-movie, the story's about a coven of witches in LA led by a high priestess named Mara, played by Lila Zaborin. They occasionally sacrifice a male victim to Satan, and seek out individuals who are interested in the occult. Something will happen with them in the end, coven will be destroyed and some of them even will kill each other. There are some male magicians can be seen in the end or who are they exactly. They do something and most likely they helped to destroy a mansion with cultists.
51lJASwAr2L._AC_SY580_.jpg
e70c212fce268576f5f76d7e4875e1fe.gif

31786633c0ae8c08401c2274e8bfb7ea.jpg

First time they can be seen from 2:50 to 6:15. They will dance and kill a man.
The last time they will be seen from 1:07:30 and until the end. Dances, panic, dead bodies investigation.
gettyimages-1137172222-612x612.jpg

1.png

2.png

3.png

wj1905

Master of this Domain
LOL that's quite the weird movie, thanks. Sexy ladies indeed - demon summoners and diabolists get all the pussy the want. There is that whole "sell your soul to the Devil" bit, though... :D

I never noticed before, but rewatched True Lies recently, and there are some henchwoman among Aziz's Crimson Djihad terrorists! Some are rather skimpily dressed too for a bunch of hardcore islamic fanatics, also. :D
They aren't easy to spot so I cut out the screens to focus on them.

First one has nice curly long black hair and wears a sleeveless army camo shirt, and holds a rifle. Only shows up in the background when Aziz records his ultimatum.
True Lies.mkv_[2021.12.19_20.38.31].jpg True Lies.mkv_[2021.12.19_20.38.30].jpg True Lies.mkv_[2021.12.19_20.38.38].jpg True Lies.mkv_[2021.12.19_20.38.39].jpg True Lies.mkv_[2021.12.19_20.39.14].jpg

Not really sure if this is a woman or just a skinny guy, but I am including him/her too.
True Lies.mkv_[2021.12.19_20.54.51].jpg True Lies.mkv_[2021.12.19_20.54.53].jpg

She is my favourite, terrorist gal in green beret cap and blue-green shirt nicely showing the contours of her lean body. She stands in the background when Aziz delivers his inspiring speech to the terrorists, and like the others, raises and shoots her machine gun in the air.
True Lies.mkv_[2021.12.19_21.00.14].jpg True Lies.mkv_[2021.12.19_21.02.21].jpg True Lies.mkv_[2021.12.19_21.02.30].jpg True Lies.mkv_[2021.12.19_21.03.45].jpg True Lies.mkv_[2021.12.19_21.03.49].jpg True Lies.mkv_[2021.12.19_21.04.08].jpg True Lies.mkv_[2021.12.19_21.04.50].jpg True Lies.mkv_[2021.12.19_21.04.51].jpg

None of these terrorist gals are seen later during the shootout scenes, but another shows up briefly during Harry's escape - she wears a yellow shirt with a green jacket and a blue headband with short hair. She shows up from behind a shed and unceremoniously gets shot immediately as Harry kills everyone left and right.
True Lies.mkv_[2021.12.19_21.08.49].jpg True Lies.mkv_[2021.12.19_21.08.50].jpg True Lies.mkv_[2021.12.19_21.08.52].jpg True Lies.mkv_[2021.12.19_21.08.53].jpg True Lies.mkv_[2021.12.19_21.08.54].jpg True Lies.mkv_[2021.12.19_21.08.56].jpg

Chimeracorps

Vivacious Visitor
Yes wj1905 wj1905 , some of the best zako material I have seen in live action videos/movies, is some of the worse movies I have ever seen in my life. But, have some of the best zako material at the same time. Thank you finding that, and sharing it, that is good stuff.

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
LOL that's quite the weird movie, thanks. Sexy ladies indeed - demon summoners and diabolists get all the pussy the want. There is that whole "sell your soul to the Devil" bit, though... :D

I never noticed before, but rewatched True Lies recently, and there are some henchwoman among Aziz's Crimson Djihad terrorists! Some are rather skimpily dressed too for a bunch of hardcore islamic fanatics, also. :D
They aren't easy to spot so I cut out the screens to focus on them.

First one has nice curly long black hair and wears a sleeveless army camo shirt, and holds a rifle. Only shows up in the background when Aziz records his ultimatum.
View attachment 131033View attachment 131030View attachment 131032View attachment 131031View attachment 131034

Not really sure if this is a woman or just a skinny guy, but I am including him/her too.
View attachment 131035View attachment 131036

She is my favourite, terrorist gal in green beret cap and blue-green shirt nicely showing the contours of her lean body. She stands in the background when Aziz delivers his inspiring speech to the terrorists, and like the others, raises and shoots her machine gun in the air.
View attachment 131037View attachment 131038View attachment 131041View attachment 131039View attachment 131040View attachment 131043View attachment 131042View attachment 131044

None of these terrorist gals are seen later during the shootout scenes, but another shows up briefly during Harry's escape - she wears a yellow shirt with a green jacket and a blue headband with short hair. She shows up from behind a shed and unceremoniously gets shot immediately as Harry kills everyone left and right.
View attachment 131045View attachment 131048View attachment 131049View attachment 131050View attachment 131046View attachment 131047
A sharp eye and great find.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Yes wj1905 wj1905 , some of the best zako material I have seen in live action videos/movies, is some of the worse movies I have ever seen in my life. But, have some of the best zako material at the same time. Thank you finding that, and sharing it, that is good stuff.
You are welcome! Indeed, I watched plenty of terrible movies for sexy henchwomen.

....aaaand that brings me to another flaming pile of trainwreck - Netflix's Cowboy Bebop. I watched some reviews and noticed there are some henchwomen in Vicious' employ, one even getting headshot in one scene.

Cowboy Bebop zako01.jpg Cowboy Bebop zako02.jpg Cowboy Bebop zako03.jpg
But since I don't particularly want to watch this terrible show, was gonna ask first whether anyone screencapped the show?

It's a woman. She doesn't looks like a man, even skinny. and we can see her black bra. View attachment 131051

Thanks, good eye! Indeed that looks like a bra.

A short scene from the movie Last man down (2021) in which the heroine kills an unarmed and strong evil masked female mercenary

LOOOL what a dumbass. Doing a backflip away from the enemy who has guns lying nearby? She looked downright surprised when she shot her.

Wow really hot stuff. The girls have sexy outfits, love those stockings, and some scenes were pretty well choreographed, like when the other guard keeps talking not noticing her friend was dragged off. Also, lots of nice shots of the bodies being piled up. So is this some fan production or a studio made this? The production qualities are really good. Though one thing I find silly, these girls must have really small lungs because him cupping their mouths and noses suffocates them in like 5 seconds.

Last edited:

Bigshaq69420

Potential Patron
You are welcome! Indeed, I watched plenty of terrible movies for sexy henchwomen.

....aaaand that brings me to another flaming pile of trainwreck - Netflix's Cowboy Bebop. I watched some reviews and noticed there are some henchwomen in Vicious' employ, one even getting headshot in one scene.

View attachment 131070View attachment 131072View attachment 131071
But since I don't particularly want to watch this terrible show, was gonna ask first whether anyone screencapped the show?

LOOOL what a dumbass. Doing a backflip away from the enemy who has guns lying nearby? She looked downright surprised when she shot her.

Wow really hot stuff. The girls have sexy outfits, love those stockings, and some scenes were pretty well choreographed, like when the other guard keeps talking not noticing her friend was dragged off. Also, lots of nice shots of the bodies being piled up. So is this some fan production or a studio made this? The production qualities are really good. Though one thing I find silly, these girls must have really small lungs because him cupping their mouths and noses suffocates them in like 5 seconds.

I think it might be fan made because the “black roses” are a concept made by deviant artist Xxoobb who made pictures and had videos but didn’t want to share them. I doubt it’s him, but I think it’s one of his fans who requested it so maybe we could send them requests

Last edited:

Ezzy

Master of this Domain

This woman died in the first episode of the first season, and she was the only woman amongst this henchmen.
But in the third episode criminal boss and his mooks killed everyone in something that looks like a narco lab. I don't want to watch this too to be honest, so I don't know if it was his lab or not. I will look at another episodes later, because right now I had some free time to quickly look at the first three episodes.
Anyway. The first two screenshots with the same woman, wounded and dead on the floor.
Beebop1.png

Beebop2.png

Then the others should die too.
Beebop3.png

Beebop4.png

toxamrhyde

Designer
Editor

More women-zako from episode 1 Cowboy Bishop

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 341
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 357
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 310
  • 4.png
    4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 300
  • 5.png
    5.png
    2 MB · Views: 324

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Cowboy Bebop, episode 6. There is a shootout in the end of the episode, but special effectds almost ruined it.
Only one henchwoman will die here.
ep6 henchwoman.png

Only if you look frame after frame you can understand this is a woman, so bad this special effects are.
Seh is shot in the left upper part of her chest (probably, because we can see her death above her shoulder from behind)
ep6 henchwoman 2.png

But she fell from the roof and it was a nice fly.
ep6 henchwoman fell.png

We will see her a few times after her death, but I think it's only a repeating of the same scene when she was alive. You don't need two actresses if you can show the only one for a few times.

Ep8.
In the middle of the episode will be a fight with melee weapons. One female boss will be wounded and killed much later, partially off-screen. It will happen when this scene will over and after some time the battlefield will be shown again.
ep8 female boss.png

Her death is shown poorly and from behind, but some female ninja style zako women who guarded her and other bosses will have better death scenes. This one (from the left)
ep8 ninja styel zako.png

Here you can see her again
ep8 ninaj style zako again.png

And her female friend
ep8 her female friend.png

She's falling on the floor (she's from the left)
ep8 the second zako.png

Two last zako girls will be dead when he will thrown his weapon to them
ep8 last zakos.png

More of them
ep8 more of them.png

In the ep9 there will be a quick shootout in the billiards room.
We will only see a gun aimed at her and hear a shot.
eo9 the first zako.png

A bit longer death will have female zako near the door (she's falling on the floor in this screencap)
ep9 zako near door.png

Another female zako hold her wounded arm, though she got more bullets
ep9 arm zako.png

This is the best scene. She's defetaed, shot in the leg and in the head. I mean, this female zako in the middle, whose face you can see.
ep9 zako face.png

There will be some more zako, female zako including, but its hard to see them or what happened to them.
This one on her knees though got shot in her stomach. (most likely)
ep9 zako on her knees.png

And finally the last (10) episode
The first female zako getting killed (from the right)
ep10 the first zako.png

Many male zako will be killed with a fire from the gunship, but female zako will hide or dissappear.
Ans still we will have one hencwoman, though her death scene is bad. We will see her from a distance.
ep10 one of the last zako.png

And that was tle last one, though maybe somebody will find more interesting scenes.

Alex lee

Club Regular
I think it might be fan made because the “black roses” are a concept made by deviant artist Xxoobb who made pictures and had videos but didn’t want to share them. I doubt it’s him, but I think it’s one of his fans who requested it so maybe we could send them requests
The videos unfortunately are private. How to get access them? And the main question, where to find them?

Bigshaq69420

Potential Patron
The videos unfortunately are private. How to get access them? And the main question, where to find them?
I have no idea and that’s what I always wanted to find. Tried to contact him but he for some reason doesn’t want to let anyone see them even when people have offered him money for it. I tried to contact him again recently but I think he’s just stopped making them which is a bit shit:/

Alex lee

Club Regular
I have no idea and that’s what I always wanted to find. Tried to contact him but he for some reason doesn’t want to let anyone see them even when people have offered him money for it. I tried to contact him again recently but I think he’s just stopped making them which is a bit shit:/
Are you sure that it were”black roses”? Do they have official website? Maybe it was another company?

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Okay yeah we've got an INTERESTING mystery on our hands.

This dude made a splash by making edited action photosets with chinese girls in masks where it ends in a moment of tenderness with the boss lady. Our own holhorse commissioned art for him, even:
ET25f-mUcAA839O.jpg

Add on to that the mystery already brought up with Xxoobb, and this seems almost like a team up. Except neither of them are saying anything about it. I'm a... I'm gonna dig into this. I'm fascinated.

Alex lee

Club Regular
Okay yeah we've got an INTERESTING mystery on our hands.

This dude made a splash by making edited action photosets with chinese girls in masks where it ends in a moment of tenderness with the boss lady. Our own holhorse commissioned art for him, even:
View attachment 131119

Add on to that the mystery already brought up with Xxoobb, and this seems almost like a team up. Except neither of them are saying anything about it. I'm a... I'm gonna dig into this. I'm fascinated.
Was he in a movie? Where videos?))) it only photos((

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.