Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I don't think he ever made videos. He's a photographer, like that's his whole portfolio and only some of it is zako themed.

Chimeracorps

Vivacious Visitor
There is a TON of female zako in Reno 911: The Hunt For QAnon:

Right at the very beginning we see a blonde and brunette standing guard with pistol thigh holsters, carrying two smg's. Other guards standing around. Later in the trailer there is a group of female AK47 wielding guards shooting at the cops. Of course the bikini wearing henchwomen already shared above as well.

Edit: I watched the movie. There isn't any action with the female zako beyond the the 3 bikini henchwomen getting in a fight with one of the female cops. There is two other henchwomen standing guard shown briefly. But there is no female zako action beyond that fight with the 3 bikini henchwomen in the entire movie. It would have been amazing to see at least one female guard being taken down silently.

Last edited:

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
There is a TON of female zako in Reno 911: The Hunt For QAnon:

Right at the very beginning we see a blonde and brunette standing guard with pistol thigh holsters, carrying two smg's. Other guards standing around. Later in the trailer there is a group of female AK47 wielding guards shooting at the cops. Of course the bikini wearing henchwomen already shared above as well.

Edit: I watched the movie. There isn't any action with the female zako beyond the the 3 bikini henchwomen getting in a fight with one of the female cops. There is two other henchwomen standing guard shown briefly. But there is no female zako action beyond that fight with the 3 bikini henchwomen in the entire movie. It would have been amazing to see at least one female guard being taken down silently.

what the hell is this movie? just from the title alone, it sounds like some anti-right-wing leftist dumpster fire movie. like something that would be illogically anti-trump. it sounds from the title like qanon is somehow being "stood in" for something like the nazis or some other evil organization when they would be more like the heroes of a movie. what is this movie even about?

Alex lee

Club Regular
in this site you can watch all female combatants movie free
New female combatant movie. To be honest i was disappointed, because i expected good action (i give 2,5/5) uniform(2/5). I dont like when heroes fight with weapons it is not cool, only unarmed. Anyway i can say that ghls83 bandobure and ghko 97 are still best at the moment. And i have a question. Does China make similar films like female combatants? Thank you

AesVann

Designer
Writer
New female combatant movie. To be honest i was disappointed, because i expected good action (i give 2,5/5) uniform(2/5). I dont like when heroes fight with weapons it is not cool, only unarmed. Anyway i can say that ghls83 bandobure and ghko 97 are still best at the moment. And i have a question. Does China make similar films like female combatants? Thank you
thanks for the database! I came across japanese one like this, but that one was really strict to suit heroes genre, so only catch I was able to get was delmo one, it didn't host stuff with army girls or kunoichi and such.

nandos

Potential Patron
I'm not able to download or see the movie.
Do you know why?

tomjeus

Club Regular
there was this scene where there’s this black female guard in front of a gated property and a red headed spy comes in and they fight, eventually neck snapping the guard. it’s from a movie. does anybody know where this is from

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Nice croch shoot from something called Dark Future.

Also, anyone has the full video this clip is from?

Cowboy Bebop, episode 6. There is a shootout in the end of the episode, but special effectds almost ruined it.
Only one henchwoman will die here.
View attachment 131083
Only if you look frame after frame you can understand this is a woman, so bad this special effects are.
Seh is shot in the left upper part of her chest (probably, because we can see her death above her shoulder from behind)
View attachment 131085
But she fell from the roof and it was a nice fly.
View attachment 131086
We will see her a few times after her death, but I think it's only a repeating of the same scene when she was alive. You don't need two actresses if you can show the only one for a few times.

Ep8.
In the middle of the episode will be a fight with melee weapons. One female boss will be wounded and killed much later, partially off-screen. It will happen when this scene will over and after some time the battlefield will be shown again.
View attachment 131087
Her death is shown poorly and from behind, but some female ninja style zako women who guarded her and other bosses will have better death scenes. This one (from the left)
View attachment 131088
Here you can see her again
View attachment 131089
And her female friend
View attachment 131090
She's falling on the floor (she's from the left)
View attachment 131098
Two last zako girls will be dead when he will thrown his weapon to them
View attachment 131101
More of them
View attachment 131105

In the ep9 there will be a quick shootout in the billiards room.
We will only see a gun aimed at her and hear a shot.
View attachment 131109
A bit longer death will have female zako near the door (she's falling on the floor in this screencap)
View attachment 131110
Another female zako hold her wounded arm, though she got more bullets
View attachment 131111
This is the best scene. She's defetaed, shot in the leg and in the head. I mean, this female zako in the middle, whose face you can see.
View attachment 131113
There will be some more zako, female zako including, but its hard to see them or what happened to them.
This one on her knees though got shot in her stomach. (most likely)
View attachment 131114

And finally the last (10) episode
The first female zako getting killed (from the right)
View attachment 131115
Many male zako will be killed with a fire from the gunship, but female zako will hide or dissappear.
Ans still we will have one hencwoman, though her death scene is bad. We will see her from a distance.
View attachment 131116
And that was tle last one, though maybe somebody will find more interesting scenes.

Thanks for sharing. Must say I can barely make out anything, the scenes are so dark. Last one is cute, and I never guessed the masked ninja are female, they are quite flat.

Wow, thanks! They sure got a LOT of actresses for this one. I assume these gals are based on the Lupin anime's red leotard wearing zako organization?

Last edited:

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Thanks for sharing. Must say I can barely make out anything, the scenes are so dark. Last one is cute, and I never guessed the masked ninja are female, they are quite flat.
This is only screencaps, in the episode it can looks better, though there are too many darkness. And there are even more flat ninjas with thinner strips of clothes on their chests, so rhey're male zakos. Some of them are female ninjas and I posted them. This TV series has not very good zako content and it looks better not in screencaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.