Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I don't know enough about twitter to isolate video, which is what twitter counts a gif as. I gotta go through websites to do it, and there's a lot if you just do a google for "download gif from twitter." I... don't remember which ones I've used.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Anyone knows what movie this is from? Sexy rebel girl shot in some war movie. Hard to tell if she is one of the heroes or villains as both sides look the same. They show a nice shot of her body after the building explodes

Also can anyone tell me which GIGA female combatant movie this is? Has some nice miniboss monster ladies and some quite erotic scenes of the zakos getting their clothes cut off in just the right places when being slashed by the power rangers.
I don't know enough about twitter to isolate video, which is what twitter counts a gif as. I gotta go through websites to do it, and there's a lot if you just do a google for "download gif from twitter." I... don't remember which ones I've used.
Just go to Tools/Page Info in Firefox and you can then go to media, then you can save the images.
And you can save and post them as GIFs here too, that's not a problem.

Last edited:

Tigey

Casual Client
Also can anyone tell me which GIGA female combatant movie this is? Has some nice miniboss monster ladies and some quite erotic scenes of the zakos getting their clothes cut off in just the right places when being slashed by the power rangers.
GPTM-32 - 'Full Attack of The Devil Bad Women Corps!! Miserable End!!'

From what I can see, the version on Motherless is basically the whole thing, although doesn't include the 'Making of' video that came with it.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
So, anyone saw this new zombie/heist movie, Army of the Dead? I noticed in the trailers there are plenty female zombies and they are not that ugly looking. Any good scenes?
GPTM-32 - 'Full Attack of The Devil Bad Women Corps!! Miserable End!!'

From what I can see, the version on Motherless is basically the whole thing, although doesn't include the 'Making of' video that came with it.
Thanks! I could never make heads or tails of the story, like who the bat-woman was, why did she split in two, and started fighting herself, or why characters sometimes change alliances and attack the rangers and then the monsters. But some nice scenes with the monster sub-boss girls and the zakos for sure, just want this in 1080p or 720p at least.

MMP

Swell Supporter
User LOOKMAN68297557 is posting many clips on Youku.com.
Here is his playlist/channel:
TA的自频道-优酷视频

Most of them are just about one or two women (hero or villainess) being killed, but some are really good zako-clips where several henchwomen are killed.

Here are some of my favorites:

Differently clothed henchwomen

Ninjas in brown clothes

Henchwomen in green clothes (short)

Henchwomen in Nuns-like costumes

Probably already posted here

china zako girls
This was for sure already posted by Ardhazz at May 15, 2021.

A lot of them look very promising but unfortunately LOOKMAN68297557 does not know or say the name of the movies the clips are cut from.
Probably there would be more good zako scenes in them.
So if anybody knows any of these movies, please name them.

corondeeja

Casual Client
Thank you MMP. That's a goldmine, though it's unfortunate about the names. Many clips seem edited as well, so he probably has the originals.

minegroasprilla

Swell Supporter
A lot of them look very promising but unfortunately LOOKMAN68297557 does not know or say the name of the movies the clips are cut from.
Most samurai clips correspond to dramas like OOKU, MITO KOMON, THE UNFETTERED SHOGUN, etc.
Those dramas are very hard to get because they have hundreds of episodes and seasons and those series are from 70s or 80s.

Neon-Dark

Club Regular
New Videos Out Now

Dont forget to join our discord

cKF7aU4.gif

dWeMJTb.gif

pTvghVz.gif

bMU34CA.gif

Flexity

Casual Client
More zako shots from the new Black Widow trailer, they look great. I hope Nat will beat the snot out of them and I hope they don't turn good. There is another clip of a chase scene where Nat and her sister managed to knockdown a zako from her bike.

Here is a fight scenewhere Raikou from Jupier's Legacy fights 4 goons. One of the goons is a female. Raikou manages to get the better of her by outskilling her and presses her sword against the zako's chest, not killing her but merely taunting her. The zako, instead of taking this as an opportunity to preserve her life and run tries to attack Raikou. Raikou easily cuts her arm off, causing the zako to scream in pain. Raikout engages with the others, but the zako still comes back for more. Raikou slices her throat and kicks her against the wall.

juffjuff

Swell Supporter
More zako shots from the new Black Widow trailer, they look great. I hope Nat will beat the snot out of them and I hope they don't turn good. There is another clip of a chase scene where Nat and her sister managed to knockdown a zako from her bike.

Here is a fight scenewhere Raikou from Jupier's Legacy fights 4 goons. One of the goons is a female. Raikou manages to get the better of her by outskilling her and presses her sword against the zako's chest, not killing her but merely taunting her. The zako, instead of taking this as an opportunity to preserve her life and run tries to attack Raikou. Raikou easily cuts her arm off, causing the zako to scream in pain. Raikout engages with the others, but the zako still comes back for more. Raikou slices her throat and kicks her against the wall.

The Jupiter's Legacy scene really reminds me and may even be a homage to the Crazy 88 fight scene from Kill Bill, even down to a similar kill that Black Mamba made to a female goon.

Fallon808

Casual Client
Does anyone remember an older asain movie where the heroine fights a henchwoman in a bath house and ends up knocking her out using some kind of lifting wooden gate holding water, then leaves her tied up outside of her hideout?

Flexity

Casual Client
The Jupiter's Legacy scene really reminds me and may even be a homage to the Crazy 88 fight scene from Kill Bill, even down to a similar kill that Black Mamba made to a female goon.
Yeah I agree. I instantly thought of Kill Bill when I saw that. There is another zako clip that reminds me of this. Zakos in suits that get killed and lots of arm mutilation too, similar motif in general. There are 3 female zakos here, however. I think both this and Jupiter's Legacy definitely have been inspired by Kill Bill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.