tomjeus

Club Regular
there’s a movie i saw a long time ago that i forget what it’s called. it involves female gladiators using other females as shields and also there’s a chariot scene where the females are the ones driving it, it’s mainly in a white-ish sand environment if i’m not mistaken

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
there’s a movie i saw a long time ago that i forget what it’s called. it involves female gladiators using other females as shields and also there’s a chariot scene where the females are the ones driving it, it’s mainly in a white-ish sand environment if i’m not mistaken
I'm sure you are thinking of "The Perils of Gwendoline in the Land of the Yik-Yak". Tawny Kitaen (who recently died) was the star.
Link to information about the movie The Perils of Gwendoline in the Land of the Yik-Yak - Wikipedia

oneofone

Club Regular
Thanks! (and what a lame ending to that fight)
But why do all these old movies have incredibly cropped picture frames???

Old movies werent filmed for widescreen screens/modern tv.

So when it is adapted to todays widescreen aspect ratio, there will be black bars on the side.

If this film was viewed on an old tv, it would not be cropped and would fill the screen.

JamesR

Avid Affiliate
Has anyone seen this video? I love these cheesy style videos and based on the preview, I assume there must be some of those scuba sentries taken out. You might have to start the video from the beginning.

JamesR

Avid Affiliate
Also, i wanted to share this, it seems on topic. This is a video of a clone sentry babe in a bikini and a spy on a mission to find a chip, but he has to work his way through all the clones first. Was pretty nice video.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
https:// twitter .com/user/ status/13971660224 91181058

link but without the spaces. Not sure why I can't just post the link itself here.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
https:// twitter .com/user/ status/13971660224 91181058

link but without the spaces. Not sure why I can't just post the link itself here.

When I clicked on the link () I got this message. "This account owner limits who can view their Tweets."
I (and probably others here) don't want to sign up for twitter. :frown:You might want to consider uploading your pictures directly to undertow.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.