AgentAika

Swell Supporter
The whole series has tons of henchladies and female villains. It's a treasure trove. The female villain wiki has pages for most of them.

Agreed. Loved watching this series simply from the numerous female enemies it provided for the heroine to fight!

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Female goon in Utopia Season 1 Episode 5.
Hit by a car and finished with an headshot. Had also her gun stolen.
I found it randomly on YouTube without any research but i decided to share it here.

Never heard of this show, any good?

Neon-Dark

Club Regular
New Episode Out Now TYPHONE

4dNzjaf.gif

pgWAmOV.gif

EBmJINb.gif

qx0PIq8.gif

zUkaBzb.gif

wj1905

Master of this Domain

How I hate youtubers who cannot name their bloody source...
You know Zako doesn't mean random clips of women getting shot in the head, right?
In his defense, the women are all various sorts of villains here. This is from the terrible low budget horror called Axeman 2 - Overkill. I could never find the first movie, and this one was complete trash.
Basically most of our main characters are criminals, murderous fanatic cultists and crazy revenge seeking vigilantes, so when the budget Jason psychopath axeman kills them it's hard to tell who is worse.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
New EP of Loki drop this morning. Sylvie (Sophia Di Martino) fought and kill a TVA agent. This time the TVA agent is in a plain police officer like outfit.

Right after the TVA agent was killed, Renslayer was the next to fight and get defeated by Sylvie. This time she just get knocked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.