Pangcake22

Club Regular
Nice vids but some "girls" are actually men.
You have to watch in slow motion to perceive that.
Does seem like sometimes the studio especially the ones that make action movies like to have stunt man in wig for the role of henchwoman. I guess maybe because a stunt man can do more dangerous stunt than an stunt woman but that is just me thinking.

Fat Loong

Club Regular
Does seem like sometimes the studio especially the ones that make action movies like to have stunt man in wig for the role of henchwoman. I guess maybe because a stunt man can do more dangerous stunt than an stunt woman but that is just me thinking.
You are absolutely correct. Actually there is shortage of skillful female stunt woman.

Also you don't need to "watch in slow motion" to find if the stunts are men or women. They can cheat on the breasts, but they can't cheat on the waist. Also the way they fight is a lot more musculan than feminine.

wj1905

Master of this Domain

That was a weird one. So they were made of bronze? And the weird sitting on top of each other formations... :D Guess they should have used some weapons on their own, as they fared pretty well until the heroes got the swords out.

anyone know the title of this movie?

I think it was posted here before. I remember the dwarf villain and I think there was a showdown in some unfinished construction site...

Brandon Tenold reviewed this, I forgot the title. These girls appear in the opening scene too as the main villain's concubines. Hilarious as the guy just ties them to a tree and that's that, they are defeated despite their magic powers.

Does anybody has archive with most old videos of the forum? A lot of links are not working , even some recent are broken or deleted
Sadly, that's how it goes. You have a better chance getting the movies from torrents, or a site like Rarelust. Youtube videos are not safe from eventual flagging or copyright removal

Pangcake22

Club Regular
You are absolutely correct. Actually there is shortage of skillful female stunt woman.

Also you don't need to "watch in slow motion" to find if the stunts are men or women. They can cheat on the breasts, but they can't cheat on the waist. Also the way they fight is a lot more musculan than feminine.
Its always fascinating to see stunt man standing in for a woman character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.