Minion

Master of this Domain
I liked how Switch advertised itself, here's a picture from a promotional event

130528163728481.jpg

Also, found the whole movie on youtube. Terrible quality (filmed in the theatre), but it gives us a "Preview". can';t wait to see a better version.

2013?????????????? movie - YouTube

The movie had a few sudden scene changes that didn't quite fit (including a slight skip in the track). This is quite common as the Chinese Censors tend to delete clips they don't like from the final cut of the movie. i think that's what they did here,

Last edited by a moderator:

ran

Club Regular
Exactly, I saw the news that this movie has been edited 17 times and many clips (definitely including some good ryona scenes) were deleted. The main reason is script wasn't finalised even when filming started. It is all due to too much commerialisation.

As far as I know, some sniping scenes and four dancing girl killers were removed. I wish there will be a full edition movie.

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
Surakshaa Taking Out Henchbabes

Series of short fights with female minions being taken out. Scenes are too short and the female baddies are dressed in goofy outfits, but still nice display of Zako. I especially like the one girl being taken out with a knee to the groin at 0:38. This is one of those scenes that could have been something much better considering the girls are all cuties too.

[video=youtube_share;5DVk5LWHxSA]http://youtu.be/5DVk5LWHxSA[/video]

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Exactly, I saw the news that this movie has been edited 17 times and many clips (definitely including some good ryona scenes) were deleted. The main reason is script wasn't finalised even when filming started. It is all due to too much commerialisation.

As far as I know, some sniping scenes and four dancing girl killers were removed. I wish there will be a full edition movie.
That was too bad, since zako in this movie are in quite good standard but their scenes were cut :s

I think many movie add a deleted scenes in DVD/BR version as a bonus. I hope this one get that too.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Interesting scene I found. Unfortunately, I have no idea what this is from, but a Japanese girl takes on a bunch of blue pants suited zako in the woods adnd at some guys house. Plenty of KO's.
"Beautiful Eyelash Assassin". It's a drama from my homeland, Thailand XD

The woman in white is a heroine that the BBEG, Robert wants her as his new female assassin. He set her a tests, to beat his minions of female assassins, and beating the woman in black is the last test.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
"Beautiful Eyelash Assassin". It's a drama from my homeland, Thailand XD

The woman in white is a heroine that the BBEG, Robert wants her as his new female assassin. He set her a tests, to beat his minions of female assassins, and beating the woman in black is the last test.

Thank you for that. Would you happen to know what episode the clips are from? I'd like to see if I can find a better quality clip of those scenes, and post them here.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Thank you for that. Would you happen to know what episode the clips are from? I'd like to see if I can find a better quality clip of those scenes, and post them here.
It's from the very start. Maybe the first episode if I remember right.
The clips from Youtube almost gone entirely though. If you want to search, try its name, Nak Kah Kon-tah Ngon

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
COMANDO FOXXY

Here are some previews from SEXI LATIN AMAZON | CHICAS GUERRERAS with a small group of females taking on enemy females...looks like plenty of good Zako! Unfortunately it appears as all gun play and no hand to hand fighting. I wish it had mostly hand to hand with some gun play as extra. The women in this are super hot and their outfits are really, really sexy!

[video=youtube_share;xgY2WgofAxY]http://youtu.be/xgY2WgofAxY[/video]

[video=youtube_share;y0nceMkLOC0]http://youtu.be/y0nceMkLOC0[/video]

[video=youtube_share;tKeZ_Ax7K5o]http://youtu.be/tKeZ_Ax7K5o[/video]

They also had some behind the scenes clips:

[video=youtube_share;rTRYi3LZAyA]http://youtu.be/rTRYi3LZAyA[/video]

The same company produces other videos with Amazons sword fighting too. I'm just not into gore though and they do seem to focus a lot on blood splatter.

Minion

Master of this Domain
REQUEST - TV show identification

I saw an interesting show about 3-4 years ago when I was living in China. It was a martial arts tv series, but I could never find out the name of the series and I've been looking for it ever since.

They were speaking in Chinese so I didn't really understand the plot, but I could manage a guess from the actions (didn't look very deep and complicated)

A police woman is investigating the attempted murder of a nightclub owner who is also an old friend of hers (I think). The nightclub owner owned a chain of clubs around the city and was building a new one.

After taking out the initial suspects (rival gangsters) the detective starts to suspect her old friend. She investigates a new nightclub which is being built and finds out the man stages the attempted murder for some reason.

She is then confronted by her "friend" and his waitresses. This is where the action starts!!!!

The detective is attacked by 5-6 of the club's waitresses. The fight is Jackie Chan style (impressive some good choreography props (such as bottles and construction equipment) and some humor mixed in (1 unlucky waitress kept being humiliated throughout the fight). The waitresses were all wearing long black/orange spandex pants and sports bras (sexy hostess fashion).

The fight was a decent length, and each girl is taken out one at a time by being thrown into a small empty fish tank (that was meant to be a bar counter-it was still under construction) The 6 girls are left in the small fish tank and the bar top is closed on top of them, locking them in (you can still see the girls through the glass - some still conscious and squirming in a pile). The detective then sits on the bar counter triumphant! she then notices the bad guy escaping and runs after him. This is the last we see of these bad girls.

Again, I'm not 100% sure about the plot, just my interpenetration of events.

I was hoping someone may have seen something similar, maybe there's someone who speaks Chinese here?

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
The scene you described sounds familiar, but I couldn't figure out what it's from, and I don't think I have any clips like that. But I'm pretty sure I've seen a scene very similar to that, if not that actual scene. Sorry I can't be of more help...

cyke70

Avid Affiliate
This 3rd installment of the Bolero-girls saga seems quite promising, judging from the photos being recently posted on the Jap blog.
It's still work in progress (the final video won't be available for another month or so, I reckon) but it seems that the producers are finally getting the message.

GIGA and ZEN used to produce Ryona videos but the new Bolero series is more "Zako" oriented, so... they are finally realizing what this fetish fans really want to see.

There are fewer actresses involved, and not particularly pretty I must say. However, they seem to be more athletic and this will surely add to the quality of the choreographies!

Carefully looking at the posted photos, I believe there is some very good material coming our way.
Something even seems to come directly from my own comments to previous Bolero movies!!!

A few examples of "my dreams come true":

Here the hero is using one of the Zako's axe...
48a64a08.jpg

... and guess where said axe will end up! Into another Zako's neck, where else?
4a6c6f0e.jpg

The battle continues while many Zako lie on the battlefield!
09dca3af.jpg

Either a Zako's axe is forcibly driven into another one's body, or 2 girls hit each other in the fray of battle.
3a7400f1.jpg

A group of Zako is surrounded and try a last stand, back to back. But the heroes do not intend to show any mercy.
9e7fa616.jpg
Then, with cold satisfaction, they contemplate the outcome of the massacre:
70b74fb7.jpg

Another Zako-kebab... Yeah: a sword-weilding Power Ranger... my favourite!
0cfe542d.jpg

Another cornered group ruthlessly eliminated... and the hero walks away from his victims, proud of his impeccable work.
5762ad49.jpg

And finally... a sample of the true essence of being expendable Zako.
After the platoon has been decimated, the survivors run for their lives. With a simple idea in mind (the only good Zako is a dead Zako) and weapons in hand, the heroes start the chase... with every intention to shoot or stab them all in the back, I presume!
aac5b5b7.jpg

nandoit

Vivacious Visitor
I think that could be two different movie.

Zako have different belt: in the first 4 photos zako have a white belt and in the other 5 photos, zako have a black belt.

What do you think?

cyke70

Avid Affiliate
According to the Nippo Blog it's one movie only.
When they announced the production, they even posted a sketch of the costumes with options and variations, this one:
bf7ff19a.jpg

Judging from to the posted images, we are looking at at least 2 (possibly 3) different battles.
One with unarmed, white-belted Zako: the usual kicks & punches boring preliminary skermish!
Then the Rangers fight axe-wielding, white-belted girls.
In another sequence, black-belted Zako carry swords.

I presume the general idea is that they belong to different specialized corps.
The basic untrained cannon fodder, thrown into battle unarmed and whose only puropose is wear down the Rangers' stamina.
The same basic infantry-zako also comes armed with axes. They pose more of a threat then the heroes resort to deadly force, insted of simply knocking them out.
The black-belted squadron is probably the elite force, trained in combat and armed with swords. Being more dangerous, they get methodically and efficiently slaughtered by the Rangers.

The location seems to be the same lawn for all 3 battles.
Well... GIGA and ZEN tend to always use the same 3 or 4: the lawn, the spot under a bridge, the square with the fountain... and a couple of interiors with the same props... just rearranged.
But if this keeps the cost of production low and allows more movies to be produced, I have nothing to complain!

So, finally... it's definitely one movie being currently produced: FEMALE COMBATANTS BOLERO 2

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
Kung Fu Guy vs Henchwomen

Nice martial arts fight with the hero fighting a hench babe and three female minions. The three minions get knocked out, while he lets the hench babe escape after a decent fight.

[video=youtube_share;LxoX9XxI1KI]http://youtu.be/LxoX9XxI1KI[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

From Rage and Honor with Cynthia Rothrock and Richard Norton taking on three sexy female gang members (one played by Kathy Long). Excellent martial arts action with all three female gangers being knocked out.

[video=youtube_share;VQno8kL5tBc]http://youtu.be/VQno8kL5tBc[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Great martial arts fight scene with three female minions. Really good action with all three women getting knocked out.

[video=youtube_share;yWTgZOxx4oQ]http://youtu.be/yWTgZOxx4oQ[/video]

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Here's a collection of henchwomen scenes from the TV show The Legend of The Seeker. I'm pretty sure the scenes with the Sisters of the Dark have been posted on this thread already, this is featuring the fights and demises of the Mord Sith, henchwomen in matching tight leather outfts!

http://we.tl/ZPQdxurZml

Enjoy.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got my copy of the Wonder Women DVD. Having skimmed through it, I love that the picture quality is so much better than the old version. Much brighter and clearer.

Since this is a widescreen version, we can see a little more on the left and right sides of the screen; unfortunately this means the top and bottom of the screen are cut off a little, so keep your old versions of the zako scenes, like the shooting on the staircase with the henchwomen, the one on the left lets her foot slowly slide down til it rests, but on this new version, it's cut off a little because of the fact that this new version is in widescreen.

In spite of the negative aspects, I'm very happy to have this new DVD, for the better picture quality, and the bonus stuff.

But can't we get remastered movies that extend the picture on the left and right without cutting off the top and bottom???

Minion

Master of this Domain
For Love Sake (2012)
Japanese Action-Musical

1st scene
Hero arrives and starts singing/dancing/fighting a large gang. The Gang has 2 female members. Unfortunately, because it's been stylized like a music video, it's a "blink and you'll miss it" scene

Scene near the end, long fight between the hero and about 20 girls.
For-Loves-Sake.jpg

[??]???????? - FC2??

High Kick Girl

Although they don't look like much (and turn out they're pretty incompetent), these girls are "junior members" of a big criminal organization.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQWF7zqozSI

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
For Love Sake (2012)
Japanese Action-Musical

1st scene
Hero arrives and starts singing/dancing/fighting a large gang. The Gang has 2 female members. Unfortunately, because it's been stylized like a music video, it's a "blink and you'll miss it" scene

Scene near the end, long fight between the hero and about 20 girls.
View attachment 46172

[??]???????? - FC2??

I can't view the video. Any chance you could post the scene?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.