Lip size? (1 Viewer)

Zan

Potential Patron
Bumping, in case there's any chance of someone working on this. It would be a really epic addition to the game.

Patrice

Content Creator
this has been a burning question in my mind.

when i saw the slanted-eye mod, i figured that there was hope.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Bluey5 said:
The progress he has on the bigger mouth now. Couldn't just use the mod without the lipstick?

ModGuy said:
After a lot of trial and error I've found a massive problem.
The lipstick does not align due to it being a seperate movieclip.
This makes things look awful and I'm sure nobody here has any idea as to how they'd go about dynamically aligning it either.

That was from 2011 lol, long abandoned.
Needless to say it's probably still possible, I don't want to do it.

Patrice

Content Creator
I'm guessing the easiest way for anyone to do custom lips would be to draw it on the "Head Gagged Reference" in the SDTMod.fla. This would probably leave the character's mouth always open tho.
[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• picture 001.png
    picture 001.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 1,705

Zan

Potential Patron
ModGuy, I understand that you've abandoned it now, but if the version you made is still around, is it usable if lipstick is turned off?

Patrick said:
I'm guessing the easiest way for anyone to do custom lips would be to draw it on the "Head Gagged Reference" in the SDTMod.fla. This would probably leave the character's mouth always open tho.
[attachimg=1]
There are a couple of mods like that around, but to be frank, they look awful. They make the character look like a blow-up sex doll. Which is fine if that's what you want... but not all that appealing if you're trying to make a human character with more voluptuous lips.

I can't say I understand the problems really. I mean, I know movement is always an issue, but there are plenty of other mods for parts that move. Arms, hands, even eyes. If they can be made to follow the animations their parts go through, can't the bottom lip be made to follow the mouth opening and closing movements? I can definitely see how mood changing would mess up part of it, but am I right in saying the issues that have come up so far are actually with just getting it to follow the jaw movement? Or did your mod manage to combat that, ModGuy?

ModGuy

Content Creator
Long gone, deleted.
For reference, here's how to manage it:

Observe the object structure of what you're looking to replace.
Recreate the classes for each object if they require custom methods/properties.
Recreate the objects within Flash, usually from a decompiler, and assign the classes to them.
Write a loader mod to target the objects to replace and simply assign them to newly instantiated replacement objects.
Hide the original objects.
Write an unload method to reverse the above assignment and restore visibility.

If this doesn't get done, I may have a look again.

Zan

Potential Patron
Are you still willing to follow through with your last statement, Mod Guy? Doesn't look like any other modders are interested, which I don't understand, because I think this is a really big thing that the game is missing. But maybe not everyone has a lip fetish...

JosephBado

Potential Patron
So horribly sorry for resurrecting an age-old thread. But I FULLY support this, hell, if I knew how to mod for this game? I'd do it for myself, and share it with everyone. I mean that with most of my requests too even, if I knew how to do them, I would. I was reluctant in making a new topic since you know it's kind of silly to make a new topic if this request already exists. We'd end up with duplicate topics. If that's not OK I apologize and will just make a new topic instead.

ModGuy

Content Creator
I did look in to it and it is possible, but I was spending so much time repairing the decompiled vanilla tween that I never got to actually implementing the template code.
Faceless, given that you managed eyebrow mods and are probably a master of extracting vanilla resources at this point, I suggest you look in to this.
It's easy enough to swap out the resources but getting them in to template form is where most of the work comes from.

Faceless

Content Creator
I dunno, has anything?

I mean, I can make a template that supports lip mods (I did that months ago, in fact), but people still need to actually do something with it.

Billy-Bob-Da-Hilly

Content Creator
2D Artist
Modder
Yeah, not much of a backstory here, I was playing SDT on the loader when I realized... man this would be even better if her lips were bigger! Now, Im not super positive if this is possible, although it's like a layerish thing, somewhat like the bigger thighs... right? Anyways whether this is possible or not I hope someone could explain the answer to me so that I can finally get this question off of my mind. Is it possible, as in being able to do it with relative ease, somewhat like the thicker thighs mod (relatively speaking once again), or if it would be possible but with way to much work someone simply does not want to spend months on OOOORRRRR if it is absolutely not possible without some sort of game damaging affects... Thank you.

Billy-Bob-Da-Hilly

Content Creator
2D Artist
Modder
Also I would be one step closer to making [Moderator Edit: celebrity name removed] >:3

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.