Lip size? (1 Viewer)

stuntcock

Content Creator
Anyways whether this is possible or not I hope someone could explain the answer to me so that I can finally get this question off of my mind.
The basic problem here, as with many face-related mods, is that it requires both artistic skill (to create new assets which will blend in nicely) and coding skill (to inject the new assets into the game and position them correctly). Few people possess both of those skillsets, so the projects tend to linger.

Fortunately, @Faceless has already completed the second part. The necessary shapes are included in Faceless' Mod Template. If you're willing to draw vector artwork for thicker lips (and/or stretch the existing vectors to appear thicker) then please feel free to experiment with the FLA file.

If you're unwilling to do that, or you don't have access to Flash software, then you could try to find a few really good reference images of an anime character with suitably thick lips. I'm talking super-duper good: high resolution, perfect side-view angle, mouth open so that full details can be seen on upper and lower lip, good anime-style shading, glare highlights, etc. If you post a photograph with a celebrity woman seen head-on making duckface at the camera then I will be disappointed.

Alternatively, you could befriend a Flash modder and then try to convince them to revive the original project described in this thread: implement a Slider which would allow the existing lip sprites to be thickened.

If you're willing to get involved or contribute in some other way then please feel free to do so. But I would ask you not to simply bump the thread or nag at other people to do the work; it's impolite and it will make people less cooperative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.