[PC] Legend of Kokage (1 Viewer)

RoadBuster

Ryonani Teamster
A sidescroller where you play as a kunoichi. As you lose health, the character loses clothing. If you lose, then she is raped/tortured. Lots of Ryona in this game.

If you remember the old NES game, Legend of Kage, then you'll recognize the style~

7957346rj078367imgmain.jpg
168458520255.jpg

All Credit goes to Sizustar on Hongfire.

Here's the link to his post with the download link: Game Over Rape - Page 795
Let me know if you guys have trouble with the DL link. I could upload it to MU or MF or the like.

Cheers~

Last edited by a moderator:

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
hmm this looks promising! Hopefully it has a forgiving death system as obviously we will all want to see all the different game ends and such! :P

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
The game is actually very nice, didn't run at all on Ryona XP though, but ultimately unrarred and installed it there and then just copied the installed exe to my Windows 7 and voila it worked fine (didn't even need to use applocal or any language changes)

Anyway so far I have found that it seems like multiple enemies have special game over animations, none of them particularly good (you'd need a magnifying glass to see what is happening lol!). Each level seems to also have one game over scene no matter how you died, the game over scenes are actually quite nice.

But yeah overall fun game, definitely recommend to people to check it out, it has rape, gore, vore, a bit of everything really!

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
This looks cool, too bad it doesn't seems to have yuri theme lol
Neon said that it had a bit of everything, but I prefer mostly yuri than "a bit of everything", just like what they said, don't be a Jack of All Trades hohohoho~

Then again, maybe the one which's holding me back is those men and gangbangs... Really hate gangbangs and men in H-scenes (traps are still okay lol)

Shad12ow

Potential Patron
Can someone please upload it to MF? Freakshare is too difficult for my connection. Thanks before.

E

Elle

I've gotten all the endings I can find for now, hitting a game over in every environment and during the bosses, but I've only gotten about half the CGs... I'm wondering how to get the rest, and I may try a full playthrough without dying to see if that opens anything up. Until then, I will say that you can get endings for these:

Dying somewhere in a regular level, whether to enemies or otherwise, and then hitting x to game over. 5 endings.
Dying to bosses gets you a boss-specific ending. 5 endings.
Dying in the dungeons in the fifth level gets you a special, dungeon ending. 1 ending.

I've also seen two high score screens, one when you die to bosses, and one when you just die in a normal level. Currently, I have 15 CGs, and 10 are missing... Perhaps I'm missing something special? If anyone has any ideas, it would be appreciated. =P

P.S. - Just to note, Hertzez, if you lose to the boss in level 5, you get a bit of yuri. =P

Edit: I beat all 5 levels without dying, and it didn't do anything special, save for having a blank high score screen. Apparently, this wasn't the way to do it. X3; It seems funny that the high score screen was blank, but maybe they hadn't expected you to make it through without dying... Anyway, off to try other hypothesis.

N

Nimorpha

If you edit the save.ini file with notepad you can just add numbers=1 as per what's in there to get the rest of the CGs

E

Elle

Sure, but if I do that, I won't really be earning them. =P Just trying to see what the legit way is.

K

kiyona1982

Okay, the missing CG's are the scenes you get when you input your name for the high score. Each one is different depending on your score, all the way up to 40,000, at least that what I read. I'm having a problem getting to the bonus stage myself.

E

Elle

Somehow, I figured there was a bonus stage! How do you get there? Did you hear anything about how to get there?

vDen

Potential Patron
You unlock the bonus stage by getting all of the highscore CGs. From playing last night it seems the scores are something like: <3000 points for the first, 3,000~4,999 points for the second, 5000~9,999 ponits for the third and then an extra 2,500 points to get each of the others up to 29999 points. I've finished the game with exactly 30,000 and got a blank image on the highscore screen, so it seems you get nothing if your score is too high.

However, even with all of the highscore CGs and the one for completing the bonus level I'm still missing the 22nd on on the list, located between the last highscore CG and the one for the intro movie. Does anyone know how to get that one?

E

Elle

Baaaaah, yeah, I guess I got my score too high, didn't I? That's annoying. I'll have to go through and get some of the other CGs, it seems. I got 35220 on my full no-die runthrough.

Edit: Also, it seems you DON'T need all the CGs to get the bonus. I'd only started getting the extra game-over CGs when it appeared. I think you specifically have to get the CG where she's being prodded in the rear end with a pike to have the bonus.

A

alchemickaiser

Baaaaah, yeah, I guess I got my score too high, didn't I? That's annoying. I'll have to go through and get some of the other CGs, it seems. I got 35220 on my full no-die runthrough.

Edit: Also, it seems you DON'T need all the CGs to get the bonus. I'd only started getting the extra game-over CGs when it appeared. I think you specifically have to get the CG where she's being prodded in the rear end with a pike to have the bonus.

I don't understand you have to get prodded in the rear end with a pike? You mean those poles you fall onto or do you mean the spear wielding samurai? And how exactly does doing that get you the bonus stage?

Also can anyone tell me what does the "spacbar" actually do? I see this big red rectangle with a heart ut I have no idea on what it does.

vDen

Potential Patron
I don't understand you have to get prodded in the rear end with a pike? You mean those poles you fall onto or do you mean the spear wielding samurai? And how exactly does doing that get you the bonus stage?

Also can anyone tell me what does the "spacebar" actually do? I see this big red rectangle with a heart ut I have no idea on what it does.

You have to get the game over CG where the character is getting prodded with the pike, I believe it's the one for 15000~17500 points. Once you have this CG it unlocks the bonus stage where you play out the scene in that CG. As for the spacebar, I think it shows debug info; it shows your character's hit box and there's and arrow pointing in the direction you're facing. Seeing how levels 2 and 4 don't have backgrounds and the way the windmill weapon glitches (if you shoot more than one they all vanish when the first one vanishes, meaning you waste 2~3 shots) I think the game might still be under development? I can't confirm that though.

Also I've figured out how to get the last CG! You have to complete the game with over 40,000 points, which means no deaths, killing almost every enemy and collecting almost every pickup that adds to your score. I only missed a couple of items in level 1 and left some of the cannons on level 4 alive and I got just over 44,000 points, so you can’t afford to skip too much.

A

alchemickaiser

You have to get the game over CG where the character is getting prodded with the pike, I believe it's the one for 15000~17500 points. Once you have this CG it unlocks the bonus stage where you play out the scene in that CG. As for the spacebar, I think it shows debug info; it shows your character's hit box and there's and arrow pointing in the direction you're facing. Seeing how levels 2 and 4 don't have backgrounds and the way the windmill weapon glitches (if you shoot more than one they all vanish when the first one vanishes, meaning you waste 2~3 shots) I think the game might still be under development? I can't confirm that though.

Also I've figured out how to get the last CG! You have to complete the game with over 40,000 points, which means no deaths, killing almost every enemy and collecting almost every pickup that adds to your score. I only missed a couple of items in level 1 and left some of the cannons on level 4 alive and I got just over 44,000 points, so you can’t afford to skip too much.

Wow that was very informative, thanks alot.

thatguy1109

Potential Patron
I am sorry for resurrecting such an old thread, but I was wondering if I could ask you guys for help.

I have been trying to play this game for a while now but with no success. The game opens up fine, I can hit on start, CG's, stage select, Some empty area with only a button to go back, and Close. so far it all seems ok, But when I start the game on any lvl it loads up fine, but my character will not move. Space will change between her and this heart on a plank and F2 restarts it. Other then that I cant change anything. The music is playing and I see bad guys jumping around to my right so its not frozen its just I cant move.

I have tried plugging in my Xbox/PC controller to see if it would work as a gamepad, running it through app local, changing my Keyboard to Japanese, changing my pretty much everything to Japanese, Running it in many compatibility modes, uninstalling and reinstalling But I have had no success.

Now I would really like to play this game, so I am wondering if any of you might know a solution. If any of you know what I could be doing wrong or a way for me to find out that would be great, Hopefully with my luck I have just been stupid and I was making an obvious mistake.

Thanks for your time

Beatitudes

Potential Patron
Hm, I'm sorry, but I've never had that problem. Try and avoid pressing space, since that seems to break the controls for me. It's z to jump, x to shoot, and arrow keys to move. Other than that, I have no idea. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.