kula diamond request kof (1 Viewer)

jack7897

Potential Patron
I would like to have a static hair of kula diamond
also clothes if you can, and maybe arent good images but is hard to find good images for this.

eqK0Lkq.jpg
VvIpxag.jpg
0zglUUD.jpg
j5VD0C6.jpg

[IMAGES MOVED TO IMGUR BY A STAFF MEMBER, click on thumbnails to see full size]

Last edited by a moderator:

jack7897

Potential Patron
[IMAGE MOVED TO 1st POST]
This one is the best image that I could find but is in black and white sorry about that

jack7897

Potential Patron
[USELESS IMAGE DELETED]
Here is another image (sorry but this pose of the character appear in collection images of a game

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
In the future, rather that attaching your reference images, please upload your references on an offsite image hoster (e.g. Imgur) and put them in image tags.

Since many mods never get made, you might want to search the existing hair mods in the Uploads section to see if there is anything close to what you want..
Link to search results Search results for query: static hair

If you find something suitable, please post a link here in your topic. Then I can moved your request thread to 'filled requests' :smile:

If you can't find an exact match, perhaps someone would recolor the Cordelia static hair mod for you. Link ->Cordelia/Tiamo (Fire Emblem) - Static Hair

I hope this helps.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.