kmon22

Vivacious Visitor
And more Neonese pictures

Attachments

kmon22

Vivacious Visitor
A new zako designs inspire by Metal gear solid.

and some more.

Attachments

kmon22

Vivacious Visitor
yeah I remember that one, too bad I didn't have the game on pc at the time when the mod was still functional T-T
I won't even call it a mod. It doable as long you had a openvi and know the name of the model. You can get that bikini clad model in the game itself, in fact any female model will do. Heh I even have a topless striper as a heavy armored enemy. It easy to do but it time consuming.

JonCujoh

Casual Client
I won't even call it a mod. It doable as long you had a openvi and know the name of the model. You can get that bikini clad model in the game itself, in fact any female model will do. Heh I even have a topless striper as a heavy armored enemy. It easy to do but it time consuming.
Oh I didn't know that, I will try some time, I know I pass a long time on the Star Wars Jedi Academy one to replace every Stormtrooper/bandit by Twilek ;p

kmon22

Vivacious Visitor
Oh I didn't know that, I will try some time, I know I pass a long time on the Star Wars Jedi Academy one to replace every Stormtrooper/bandit by Twilek ;p
I mange to sceenshot my gameplay. one thing I love about Max Payne 3 is the ragdoll effects. You gotta love the poses they make.

Attachments

kmon22

Vivacious Visitor
Ha ha love it...but do you play the game in 144p or something XD
Well I play it on a 5 year old laptop on lowest settings, on fps bare reach double digits, so yeah I guess... Lol

The good thing about it you get to see these beautiful zakos fall in slow motion

Last edited:

wj1905

Swell Supporter
Nice work, I see the bodies can be handled too as you seem to have flipped a few over? I wonder if you could arrange bodypiles in this mod...

Top Bottom