Kidnapped Daughter (1 Viewer)

S

ShadowmanNO

Anonymous said:
Jurisnoctis said:
Kidnapped Daughter and Nympho Dialogues are the two BEST things ever to ever happen to SDT. I mean, at least for me personally.

At first it was like, YEAH, Noel! Then more and more characters, then YEAH Yoko! Then dialogue (vanilla) and also custom dialogues.

Then. Then came the audio dialogues I mentioned above... Oh. My. Freaking. God.

I seriously can not imagine playing this game without these. They are both extremely sexy.

Kidnapped Daughter Feedback:

It's GREAT. I really do like the VA here. She does sound like a little spoiled daughter that's whiny and just enough slutty to make up for it.
What makes it even greater than great for me is the interruption gagging sounds of the VA when thrown back to her mouth being full mid-sentence.

Who was your VA Tetsuya Hikari? I don't mean to be intrusive, but did you know them, hire them, were they hesitant, etc?

I ask that because I'm thinking of making dialogues (voiced ones hopefully), and I wanted to know where/how to search for VAs, because I'm not so sure it'd be a good idea to ask my girlfriend...

Looking forward to more OC VAs from you! =D
I figure I'll comment on this, as I spoke to Tetsuya recently... maybe a month ago... and he hasn't been on the forum for even longer.

The VA used for these 2 dialogues is no longer available, so she will not be voicing anymore dialogues. I won't go into the details about that. He may have said something about having a new VA, but regardless he hasn't been online, so I wouldn't expect anything in the future.

I believe Tetsuya actually works with VA's often

As for finding VA's yourself or asking your gf... can't help you there.
That's a real pity, she had such a sexy and innocent sounding voice, almost seemed out of a AAA anime or cartoon. I imagine it must not be easy finding a VA that would be willing to do these kind of lines

Ultimadrago

Potential Patron
ShadowmanNO said:
That's a real pity, she had such a sexy and innocent sounding voice, almost seemed out of a AAA anime or cartoon. I imagine it must not be easy finding a VA that would be willing to do these kind of lines

It really is. This audio dialogue is my absolute favorite one too. Nonetheless, it seems TetsuyaHikari returned to post another dialogue a little while back. I really hope they do more work because their dialogues (particularly forced/mind break ones) are fantastic.

S

se4rdx

The audio doesn't work with Auto, right? Because I'm finding that is the case.

EDIT: Never mind it seems to be working fine with that now.

D

dino9995

Can anyone re-upload the links? They all seem to be dead to me, except the one from turbobit from Anonymous' page, but I can't seem to download it from there.

sviesius

Potential Patron
Yea... The link seem to be long dead, if anyone has a copy please upload the sfw , cause i just have a rar with bunch of .mp3 s and have no idea what to do with them.

f93

Casual Client
It's definitely in the archive (ZZZ_SWF_Imports\ZZZ_Dialogue\Kidnapped_Daughter.swf). Although it was probably hosted off-site for a reason (as audio dialogues are a lot bigger than most mods attached directly to forum posts).

FetPainter

Potential Patron
f93 said:
It's definitely in the archive (ZZZ_SWF_Imports\ZZZ_Dialogue\Kidnapped_Daughter.swf). Although it was probably hosted off-site for a reason (as audio dialogues are a lot bigger than most mods attached directly to forum posts).

The links to these files require a credit card to download. NFW I am giving them a card.

Ahaka Stoi

Potential Patron
Ultimadrago said:
No one's living without the "Kidnapped Daughter" audio dialogue.

Not on my watch.

Not in this town.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/423psnebbbdb68v/Kidnapped_Daughter.zip

Man, for real, I fucking love you. I've been looking forwards to having this one and couldnt find it!

U

Umbras363

Ultimadrago said:

Not on my watch.

Not in this town.

You, sir...you are a GOD! Thanks a ton!

ankramia

Potential Patron
You're the Bom! Man!

Ultimadrago said:

Not on my watch.

Not in this town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.