Kidnapped Daughter

anonymous

Club Regular
Jurisnoctis said:
Kidnapped Daughter and Nympho Dialogues are the two BEST things ever to ever happen to SDT. I mean, at least for me personally.

At first it was like, YEAH, Noel! Then more and more characters, then YEAH Yoko! Then dialogue (vanilla) and also custom dialogues.

Then. Then came the audio dialogues I mentioned above... Oh. My. Freaking. God.

I seriously can not imagine playing this game without these. They are both extremely sexy.

Kidnapped Daughter Feedback:

It's GREAT. I really do like the VA here. She does sound like a little spoiled daughter that's whiny and just enough slutty to make up for it.
What makes it even greater than great for me is the interruption gagging sounds of the VA when thrown back to her mouth being full mid-sentence.

Who was your VA Tetsuya Hikari? I don't mean to be intrusive, but did you know them, hire them, were they hesitant, etc?

I ask that because I'm thinking of making dialogues (voiced ones hopefully), and I wanted to know where/how to search for VAs, because I'm not so sure it'd be a good idea to ask my girlfriend...

Looking forward to more OC VAs from you! =D
I figure I'll comment on this, as I spoke to Tetsuya recently... maybe a month ago... and he hasn't been on the forum for even longer.

The VA used for these 2 dialogues is no longer available, so she will not be voicing anymore dialogues. I won't go into the details about that. He may have said something about having a new VA, but regardless he hasn't been online, so I wouldn't expect anything in the future.

I believe Tetsuya actually works with VA's often

As for finding VA's yourself or asking your gf... can't help you there.
 

Alpharius

Avid Affiliate
I wonder how accepting people would be of men imitating women's voices for a voiced dialogue. I'm not talking Monty Python style (I don't like spam!), but something that sounded authentic. I've been surprised to occasionally find a female voice was done by a man in mods for other games. Seems like it'd be easier to find male voice actors for this sort of thing.
 

anonymous

Club Regular
Alpharius said:
I wonder how accepting people would be of men imitating women's voices for a voiced dialogue. I'm not talking Monty Python style (I don't like spam!), but something that sounded authentic. I've been surprised to occasionally find a female voice was done by a man in mods for other games. Seems like it'd be easier to find male voice actors for this sort of thing.
This was the topic of another mod, various users (4chan) claimed they believed the voice was actually a man and could not wank to it... but the person who provided me the content verified that the VA was actually a female. So who knows.
 
4

41321k

I hate to say that the link to the SWF doesn't work for me. That MirrorCreator site will load the backdrop and such, but not the actual download. Are there any other links, or am I pretty much screwed?
 

anonymous

Club Regular
41321k said:
I hate to say that the link to the SWF doesn't work for me. That MirrorCreator site will load the backdrop and such, but not the actual download. Are there any other links, or am I pretty much screwed?
the links are at the bottom... if you are using an adblock, it might do it too, I know bitshare doesn't let you download with adblock.
 
M

mystery

This is awesome. Look it up.

I went to study a bit on how to create desire, and also dominate the girl in a alpha macho way ;D.

Your lines were pretty rough on the edges, so an answer to them would require someone who can be subtle enough, and also lead her into desire and more confidence to do these tasks without forcing her. Remember, she wants it, too! :P



I added another half of dialogue. I were enough of pro to answer one of the hardest lines. Look it up, you don't know what you're missing.

*ME*: Hmph. You really must be pathetic if you have to kidnap girls just to get them in the same room with you.
*YOU*: You'll have to put more STRENGTH into your words, or otherwise i won't believe you don't want this deep inside...


*ME*: It's really sad..that the only way...you can get a girl to suck your filthy penis..is by forcing her to!
*YOU*: Your eyes were so mesmerizing, i thought you like pulling me in by your own

*ME*: Oh god. *licks her lips* What the hell is this? Precum? You can't be serious! Please don't
*A drop of his essence slipped out, and she licked it with her tongue. His heart went wild*


*She opened her mouth to assure him that forgetting was impossible, but then she touched him with her lips even harder*
*She moaned, first in outrage, then in helpless surrender, as his dick slid in and out of her mouth in so sexual a cadence he felt his bones melting*

Some feedback? cheers ;)
 

Attachments

  • kidnapped_daughter + him.txt
    27.7 KB · Views: 396

medan069

Potential Patron
I've looked around and I seem to be the only person with this problem, so I figured I'd go ahead and post it. I downloaded the swf and loaded the game. The audio dialogue is fine, except for the loud blairing music drowning out most other sounds so I can barely hear them. How do I get rid of this and does anyone else get it?
 

blasphemite

Potential Patron
I cannot download anything with iLivid, it makes my computer crash every time. Also Anonymous and Rikku uploaded this file to other sites and as of now the files no longer exist. Does anyone have another link for this? I've read a lot about how it's great and I'd like to try it out.
 

anonymous

Club Regular
blasphemite said:
I cannot download anything with iLivid, it makes my computer crash every time.
I don't know what that is.

blasphemite said:
Also Anonymous and Rikku uploaded this file to other sites and as of now the files no longer exist.
Who is Rikku, I would like to know where this person is and where they are hosting my files.

blasphemite said:
Does anyone have another link for this? I've read a lot about how it's great and I'd like to try it out.
If you head to my Audio Dialogue thread (link in my sig) there are updated links there.
 

blasphemite

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
I don't know what that is.

The host 'Mirror Creator' that is used a lot on this forum forces me to go through a download manager called iLivid. It won't let me download anything directly. iLivid crashes my computer.

Anonymous said:
Who is Rikku, I would like to know where this person is and where they are hosting my files.

I'm not trying to cause any trouble. I might have misread what he was saying, but it looks like he was uploading the file to help someone out. It's in this thread on page 2. Whatever it was on the host site, it's gone now.


Anonymous said:
If you head to my Audio Dialogue thread (link in my sig) there are updated links there.

That is where I went first. I have been able to get Nympho, Insecure, Zoey and others downloaded and installed without any problem. But I can't use Mirror Creator, that site hates me. :-\
 

Kyro

Casual Client
blasphemite said:
The host 'Mirror Creator' that is used a lot on this forum forces me to go through a download manager called iLivid. It won't let me download anything directly. iLivid crashes my computer.

Ignore that, you don't need it.

Edit: I'm assuming it is a pop up what shows that ''iLivid'' because I just tried downloading it again and I downloaded it fine but a pop up tried to ''pop up''(my browser slapped it lol) when I clicked download, so I assume that is the ''iLivid'' thing? (went through the bitshare one btw)

You should set the options in your browser to not allow pop ups and to tell you when a site is trying to redirect you, so you don't have to put up with that nonsense.
 

anonymous

Club Regular
Kyro said:
blasphemite said:
The host 'Mirror Creator' that is used a lot on this forum forces me to go through a download manager called iLivid. It won't let me download anything directly. iLivid crashes my computer.

Ignore that, you don't need it.

Edit: I'm assuming it is a pop up what shows that ''iLivid'' because I just tried downloading it again and I downloaded it fine but a pop up tried to ''pop up''(my browser slapped it lol) when I clicked download, so I assume that is the ''iLivid'' thing? (went through the bitshare one btw)

You should set the options in your browser to not allow pop ups and to tell you when a site is trying to redirect you, so you don't have to put up with that nonsense.
This... 100 times this. You don't need to use any download manager or junk.
 

blasphemite

Potential Patron
Thanks very much both of you.

There was no technical issue at all. My browser was not blocking the particular adverts on the page, and they were displayed so prominently that they looked like the legitimate link. The iLivid link looked exactly like every download link I've ever seen on host sites... what I should have recognized as strange, but didn't at the time, was that there was also the usual 20-second timer and there was a usual-looking download button that appeared afterward, and that link took me to the same iLivid site. Again, I should have thought that was strange, but I just thought they were messing up by making the 20-second timer avoidable.

Also the iLivid crappy download manager seems to be legit in some sense because it attempted to download the SWF file that was being requested (it identified the name of the file and its size in the queue).

And to top it off I should have paid attention to the name of the site, MirrorCreator, which would indicate that they are just mirroring other host sites. I didn't realize it is a middleman host site, and the actual download links at the bottom looked like they were the spam adverts, whereas it was the complete opposite.

So I hope you guys can retain at least a little bit of my long-winded explanation so that if someone else in the future faces similar problems it'll be easier to recognize. I've got it up and running now. I haven't tried it out yet other than listening to one line so as to confirm it's working. It sounds good, and thanks again.
 

Omnomimous

Potential Patron
I just realized: doesn't the kidnapped daughter voice sound a bit like PonyNotReady of Madoka Magica Abridged?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcpkfpQQhMk
 

tgg7979

Potential Patron
When I click on the download links at the bottom of the page, it pulls up another page of where Im already at.
 

anonymous

Club Regular
tgg7979 said:
When I click on the download links at the bottom of the page, it pulls up another page of where Im already at.
the download links should link to my thread where the actually links are located.
 
Top