Kidnapped Daughter (1 Viewer)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
TetsuyaHikari said:
Anonymous said:
Alternate download location added.

Thanks for that! I know some people were asking for another link because Filesonic wouldn't work in their country or something like that.
Yes, someone PM'd me about it. I'll make sure to do that from now on with future mods. However, no one ever bothers to complain about filesonic about any other files.

Farseli

Potential Patron
So I checked this out and I'm really impressed! Great writing there and your friend's voice sounds a lot like the voice of Tron Bonne from Megaman Legends. Made it pretty easy to figure out what hair to use.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Farseli said:
So I checked this out and I'm really impressed! Great writing there and your friend's voice sounds a lot like the voice of Tron Bonne from Megaman Legends. Made it pretty easy to figure out what hair to use.
Oh MY GOD!!!!! I made the audio dialogue import and I didn't really listen to it, or atleast I don't remember. But if she sounds like Tron Bonne, I want a Tron Bonne dialogue.

kojiro

Content Creator
Anonymous said:
Farseli said:
Oh MY GOD!!!!! I made the audio dialogue import and I didn't really listen to it, or atleast I don't remember. But if she sounds like Tron Bonne, I want a Tron Bonne dialogue.
uh..i could make a tron dialogue...was going to wait till i made an swf import for her

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Kojiro said:
Anonymous said:
Farseli said:
tron ... swf import
:O

Potential Patron
Im a new member, so sorry if im being stupid, but i downloaded this, and it wont play automaticly. as in i load the txt file into the custom dialoge and the sounds wont play. i even tryed to load the unextraced .rar file. am i missing something? or are we supposed to play the sounds manualy?

R

Rikku

It works when you download ModGuy's Loader, found here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?d35z7ptuo3ylt5i

Extract it, use the tool that says "ModManager.exe", press the [Add] button, create a title like "Kidnapped", checkmark either Dynamic Mods or Custom Mods (it took both for me), and then select KidnappedDaughter.swf from the Select File window that pops up.

Finally, load the game up from the same extracted folder by using "Loader.exe". In-game, hover your mouse near the right side of the play screen, choose the mod title you made, make sure 'dialogue' is checked, and have a strappin' good time. ;)

Potential Patron
i got the loader and there is no manager.exe i read the txt file that came with the download and i found another link to it, but it wont work on my computor. is there a older version i could get? or could i just use the SDT loader?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
1234 said:
Im a new member, so sorry if im being stupid, but i downloaded this, and it wont play automaticly. as in i load the txt file into the custom dialoge and the sounds wont play. i even tryed to load the unextraced .rar file. am i missing something? or are we supposed to play the sounds manualy?
No, you're doing it wrong.

Rikku said:
It works when you download ModGuy's Loader, found here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?d35z7ptuo3ylt5i

Extract it, use the tool that says "ModManager.exe", press the [Add] button, create a title like "Kidnapped", checkmark either Dynamic Mods or Custom Mods (it took both for me), and then select KidnappedDaughter.swf from the Select File window that pops up.

Finally, load the game up from the same extracted folder by using "Loader.exe". In-game, hover your mouse near the right side of the play screen, choose the mod title you made, make sure 'dialogue' is checked, and have a strappin' good time. ;)
No, you are wrong too.

1234 said:
i got the loader and there is no manager.exe i read the txt file that came with the download and i found another link to it, but it wont work on my computor. is there a older version i could get? or could i just use the SDT loader?
Still wrong.

Download the Kidnapped_Daughter.swf, and open it with Vanilla SDT. Use the Load SWF option in the Modding tab.

xanadude

Potential Patron
I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but as of today (2012/5/19) the links given in this thread for "kidnapped" have ceased working. All are listed as "terms of service violations" (read: people got uptight about it).

Tobi

Potential Patron
I cant say that I am surprised by this news. That makes this the third site I frequent 'hit' in some way shape or form within the last five days. I wonder whats going on all of a sudden?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
xanadude said:
I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but as of today (2012/5/19) the links given in this thread for "kidnapped" have ceased working. All are listed as "terms of service violations" (read: people got uptight about it).
What link? I just check and the Hotfile link is still up, Filefactory deletes my files after 90 days, and I deleted all of my old files from Bulletupload/FiberUpload at some point.

J

Jurisnoctis

Kidnapped Daughter and Nympho Dialogues are the two BEST things ever to ever happen to SDT. I mean, at least for me personally.

At first it was like, YEAH, Noel! Then more and more characters, then YEAH Yoko! Then dialogue (vanilla) and also custom dialogues.

Then. Then came the audio dialogues I mentioned above... Oh. My. Freaking. God.

I seriously can not imagine playing this game without these. They are both extremely sexy.

Kidnapped Daughter Feedback:

It's GREAT. I really do like the VA here. She does sound like a little spoiled daughter that's whiny and just enough slutty to make up for it.
What makes it even greater than great for me is the interruption gagging sounds of the VA when thrown back to her mouth being full mid-sentence.

Who was your VA Tetsuya Hikari? I don't mean to be intrusive, but did you know them, hire them, were they hesitant, etc?

I ask that because I'm thinking of making dialogues (voiced ones hopefully), and I wanted to know where/how to search for VAs, because I'm not so sure it'd be a good idea to ask my girlfriend...

Looking forward to more OC VAs from you! =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.