Kagura from Gintama (1 Viewer)

jimchamp110

Potential Patron
Hey guys,

If anyone had the time, I was wondering if you could do a .png hair for Kagura? She's probably not as popular as the other Kagura's from other animes, but I would really appreciate it if you made it. Thnx :) and tell me if I need more pictures or better references.

Last edited by a moderator:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Here she is:

aeef9c343422723.jpg

The dress is the China Dress made by Kir's imports [Added Dynamic hair: Frenda Seivelun from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun] | Undertow, the shoes are the basic school shoes in black. The hair and custom data are on SyntaxTerror's Imports (Added Rachel from A Model Life & Furutaka from KanColle) | Undertow.

Last edited by a moderator:

jimchamp110

Potential Patron
Syntax, your awesome. :') I'm crying tears of joy right now cause it looks so great. I couldn't have done a better job myself (which is true cause I can't draw digital stuff for shit).

If you're not busy, and is willing to do this, could you accept another request? I'm going to try to find good references for a longer haired version of Kagura, and put them on.

Thnx, you really made my day

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
You can do this if you like:
<<< Applaud! ::)

I've looked a little for images with long hair:

Kagura.%28Gin.Tama%29.240.535257.jpg
Kagura.%28Gin.Tama%29.240.535415.jpg
Kagura.%28Gin.Tama%29.240.535394.jpg

But it seems dificult for me to adapt the work I've done, unless I have an image as good as the second one of your first post (I just had to copy/paste, adjust and trace ;)).
If you try to find the PNG file of the hair of another character that looks fine for the bottom, I may copy it and make something nice. It would be even simpler than to start over from an image.

jimchamp110

Potential Patron
Hey Syntax,

I'm not sure what you mean by "that looks fine for the bottom." Are you implying that I should find other hair that resembles the strands of Kagura's hair at the ends? Did I word that correctly?

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I mean this:

605204343437157.jpg

This hair may fit, but you can maybe find something better... With hair more scattered if possible.

[EDIT] With this hair it would make something like this:

658e04343439539.jpg

Keep also in mind that PNG files for long hair are not the best: the hair doesn't move with the body and it can seem quite strange, SWF mods with dynamic hairs are much better, but I cannot make them...

jimchamp110

Potential Patron
Could you copy and paste her hair from this screenshot I took? The strands of hair at the ends are cut off but could you add some artificial stuff there or base it off of the second picture you posted?

If this isn't good enough, I'll find a better reference for you or find the other character's hair like you suggested.

Attachments

• kagura_movie4.png
    kagura_movie4.png
    521.2 KB · Views: 164
  • kagura_movie.png
    kagura_movie.png
    276.9 KB · Views: 258

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Oh, you want long hair like this? It doesn't look like the images I posted before.

I'll make a test version, so you'll be able to try it and tell me if you like it, because I'd rather not waste my time to make long hairs: as I said before, the hair remains stiff so I find it quite ugly...

jimchamp110

Potential Patron
I completely understand where you're getting at. I'm sure it'll turn out pretty good. I'll remember that you prefer making short hair. Sorry for the trouble and thnx again. :)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I just made this in 2 minutes so you'll understand better what I mean.

Download it and try it, making her head move back and forth.

[EDIT] Attachment removed, it was crap anyway...

I can surely make better than this crap, but the hair will never move with a simple PNG file. You should make another request for a SWF hair with dynamic hair.

jimchamp110

Potential Patron
Ok you've made your point. I think I'll just request the swf version on this post. I think there was a rule about double posting that I want to avoid.

Thanks for the time you've spent on this man. Looking forward to the work you'll be doing in the future.
;D

And to other artists available, if anyone can make a swf of Kagura's long hair, and possibly even outfit from the movie, that would be awesome.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Here is the SVG file for the hair I made if this can help to make the SWF mod: http://www.filedropper.com/kagurayat_1.

@jimchamp110: you should remove the attachments that are not useful anymore this is also a rule here.
The best is to use the links to the images between image tags rather than attachments.
You can even specify the size by adding "height=200" (i.e.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.