Kabod Online (1 Viewer)

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
Kabod Online is a mature rated, sexy MMORPG, which is free to play.
The graphic is not the best, but the positive aspects of this game are placed in the mature content.

You start in a town, get quests, kill the monsters of the quests or collect the quest items, get the reward.
Then you get new quests and do the same all over again... untill you run out of quests (happy grinding).
It gets a bit anoying because of the grinding, but well its still sexy :)

Story: Happens in medieval time
Classes: Assasine, Mage, Knight (every class splits in 2 other classes after reaching lvl 20)
players can choose between male or female character.
Ryona: not much, there are some blood effects while slashing with weapons, but thats all.
Mature content: Nude characters(armor break), nude enemies(when you break their armor),
pet system available(players can tame some of the womanlike creatures and perform some special actions with them).

Here is a gameplay:

Almost forgot the official homepage:
Code:
http://www.kabodonline.net

Last edited by a moderator:

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
lol... I like how that mage character is wearing MORE clothing when she takes off all her armor.

Open PvP = I stay the heck away, though.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
rofl, I thought this game closed down, but yeah, it's incredible hard to get your armor to break(I gave up the game before it did.), but didn't go too far into the game.

and no damage voice :<

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
What are some of the "special actions" you perform with the womanlike creatures? Lol

I have seen a short video demonstration (you tube ) in which the character of the player is kissing his pet. I thought, maybe there are some other actions that can be performed by the main charactar & pet, for this reason I started playing the game. Here is the video:

Unfortunatelly after 3-4 days of playing time my account got banned without a reason. I opened a ticket under the support section. The ticked contained some information created by copy and paste, about usage of cash-shop-bug, although I never used their cash shop. After I demanded a detailed answer about the ban and after 10 days of wait time without getting a single answer from the Kabod team, I decided not to waste my time on this game.

What awaits you in Kabod online: Boobs, Monsters and ... Ban

If you are still playing this game, dont expect too much from the support department (or simple dont expect to get support).

In the short time I played this game all I can say is:
This game is very repetitive. There is no story, the quests are either to kill monsters or to collect their loot and deliever it to the npc. When you run out of quests, you have to grind in order to get experience points.
The graphic is quite outdated compared to other online games. It looks like a game that should have been released before 6-7 years.
Character customazation is almost missing. There are no atributes/skills you can level. The skills are learned from books, which are dropped by mobs. So basically your character gets 3-4 skills and thats it. The sad thing is, that if you are melee, your auto attack does more damage than the skill attack which has to be casted and which consumes mana.

The game has some features like use automatically potions when your lifebar reaches certain percent amount, for example when your HP reaches 60% your character uses automatically a potion. There are also hunting stones. Those stones add 10 minutes hunting time per stone and they drop by regular monsters. Your character can hunt/grind automatically for the accumulated time, meaning that you can grind without even commanding your character. You can even look a movie, surf in internet or even leave your pc with the game working in background while your character is auto-hunting. Sounds to me like some kind of bot, but that is part of the game content.

Thats all. If there are some news, feel free to add them, Iam not going to update this thread.

ObscureRadioLosSantos

Potential Patron
This looks pretty good for a F2P game, but the lack of support is definitely something that would damage the experience. If there is a private server up, I'll probably go try it, but until then, I'll consider playing if I get in the grinding mood, which hasn't happened in years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.