Joku's Black Desert Online - Nude Skins (1 Viewer)

Joku

Casual Client
These nude skins will make you BDO character Beautiful!
-Natural looking nipples.
-Sexy and detailed pubic hair and vagina. (Thanks Pufferfish!)
-And cute butthole. :tongue:

I used Pufferfish's Nude Textures (Check them out they are awesome!) and merged with my nude skins.
-Ranger, Sorcerer, Tamer, Valkyrie and Witch now have V5 nude skin.

Use Resorep to use nude skins in Black Desert Online.
Use Cerophono's mod to be nude all the time. (Or ONLY use Resorep if you DONT want to be naked all the time!)
Put these .DDS files in Resorep "modded" folder.
Take Black Garter Belt here.

ws5KFCy.png

tWy313M.png

ASJoGgC.png

jFV8lNh.png

hOll2yQ.png

tEA7pD1.png

F9nuOGo.png

p3Mf7cx.png

cr2ixU2.png
FlF2yxv.png
bRCOmIv.png
4aL9uIt.png
1CXmpm9.png
NzrHcNR.png
O43Bvag.png
WR3ibb8.png

-V5c No pubic hair. (Shaved)
-V5b Tamer butt fix.
-V5 Release

Attachments

Joku V4 ALL OLD.rar
1 MB · Views: 2,013

Joku V5b ALL NEW.rar
1 MB · Views: 7,539

Joku V5c ALL SHAVED NEW.rar
1 MB · Views: 8,600

Last edited:

tessora270778

Potential Patron
Thanks to you :)

I have a question xD .i plat only witch.can you give me in modded the number associate to the witch for i van remove the othere because all the world is nude around me and my pc lag a lot :). I would like to be nude only myself but i think it is impossible so i need to remove the resorep texture on modded i dont use

Joku

Casual Client
Ranger= 1477890455.dds
Tamer= 2432761501.dds
Witch, Valkyrie, Sorcerer= 1354249286.dds

Ceciliaracia

Potential Patron
It all looks great! I would also like to see a shaved version. Thanks alot!

Trying to use v5b with Resorep, it doesn't seem to work the logs say "Unsupported texture, skipping" for v5b, it could just be me doing something wrong but idk :(

Last edited:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Does the mod work with Black Desert Character Creator Tool? I really hope some modder can fulfill this too. For those that don't want to buy the game and can try out.

Ceciliaracia

Potential Patron
Does the mod work with Black Desert Character Creator Tool? I really hope some modder can fulfill this too. For those that don't want to buy the game and can try out.
The character creator was shut down wasn't it? they disabled it with the release of the game

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
how do you have it so that it shows the bottom parts of the underwhere like that with it nude on the top

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
did not seem to work none of the armors are changed at all for me not my bace armor or my cash shop items.

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
just to make sure i am doing this correctly, i download this and extract it to someplace, i chose my desktop, i then open all the folders and move all the .dds files from evert subfolder to my modded folder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.