Jane Costume from Tarzan (1 Viewer)

AurumUTC

Content Creator
I'd like to request that someone make a costume for Jane from Tarzan. There are already two png hairstyles, but no costume that I can find.
I would like the costume to be of Jane's dress from the beginning, as seen in the pictures at the link below:
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
If there is a problem with the reference images below, please let me know.
Thanks.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
References showing the bottom of the dress are needed, preferably showing her kneeling. The dress only need to be similar to Jane's, only the folds of the material and eventually the lighting is important.

Be aware that this kind of large dress is kinda difficult to make, because the joint between the upper leg layer and the calf layer is problematic to draw as it is not close to her body. So the better the references you can find, the easier the work will be and the most likely someone may take this request.
Be also aware the people able to make costume mods here can be counted on the fingers of one hand (litteraly).

If you want the mod to include her shoes, you have to provide refs for them too.

You also need to tell if you want these gloves or if the ingame ones are fine.

Update your first post with your new refs and make a new post to tell taht you have found them.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.