Is there any interest in this? Idea about a new ryona series. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holymolydude123

Ryonani Teamster
I have a little project I want to do here, but I don't want to invest time and effort into it if it isn't something that will be watched. I ask that you read over this fairly lengthy message and watch the first episode, then drop me a message here and let me know if it's something you'd enjoy. If I get a few responses I'll make a new topic and update it with the new episodes as I create them.

The idea will be to tell a story "enhanced" with by putting it in video form. The text will scroll and images of the characters talking will be displayed so you know who's talking. The text parts will be in between short videos of the characters fighting, so you'll get to see the fights and some other events happen. All character icons and video clips will be taken from the game Battle Slave Fantasia.

The first episode is a good example of what to expect as far as amount of text and action. Some fights will include more of a ryona element than others, but some episodes will be fairly light on it (as you see in EP1). I intend for this be a short story with video elements, not actually a video series if that makes any difference. The series will involve FvF, MvF, Back and Forth Fighting, One-Sided Fighting, Rape, Torture, and Death.

I have the story mapped in my head, but a few details I have to finish up and the process of making the actual videos. Each episode would be be 5-10 minutes long and I would do at least 1 EP a week. They will be loaded to Youtube but unlisted to avoid issues.

So after reading all that, watch the video at the link below then let me know: Yes or No.

Link:
EP1

Holymolydude123

Ryonani Teamster
Didn't really get a response here, but I had another group I'm a part of request I finish it. So I got started over the weekend. Ended up getting today off work, so I actually finished the entire series. Will post then in the fiction section.

Thanks all

EDIT: Link to fiction section Escape the Pit

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Since the episodes are linked in the fiction section, I'll lock this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.