Is there a way to make settings persist? (1 Viewer)

JackOLanternTales

Potential Patron
I sort of get tired of having to go back to the options tab and unchecking the same boxes each and every time I load up the game. Is there a way to make the game remember what options I have checked so I don't need to do that?

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
How are you running the game? There are two ways this could happen
  1. You are using SomeDudes launcher
  2. You are using a browser in incognito or private browsing mode
You should be using the stand alone flash projector which is provided with syb's loader

JackOLanternTales

Potential Patron
I am using the "Loader.swf" file from Sby's loader pack. I'm even using the version of the flash projector that Sby recommends. So it's not either of those things.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
The only other thing it could be is something changed your global Flash settings

Try right clicking anywhere inside the loader then go to settings > folder icon and make sure its set to unlimited

If that doesn't work try going here to edit your global Flash settings. In chrome it might ask you to download but if you click it you should get on option to just run Flash, other wise internet explorer should work. From there click the globe and folder tab and make sure 3rd party content is allowed.

if that still doesn't work try looking how to do full uninstalls of Flash and all web browsers you have. make sure you follow all steps exactly especial restarting before reinstalling anything

it also maybe worth testing Flash projector versions 11.2, 18, 18sa and 23

Faceless

Content Creator
If you're using a Mozilla based web browser, it will automatically clear out your Flash settings every time the browser is closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.