Is invisible body possible? (1 Viewer)

Zergy222

Potential Patron
Is there any way to make the body invisible but leave the head as it is?
Don't ask why ._.

blackcobra

Content Creator
Yes, but it would require a new loader mod - probably just walking the component tree and setting visibility to false.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
blackcobra said:
Yes, but it would require a new loader mod - probably just walking the component tree and setting visibility to false.
yup, pretty easy

Zalord

Content Creator
I'll take a crack at it. I don't think it should be too difficult. Just identify every non-head component and change the visibility.

And of course now that I've said it shouldn't be difficult, it will turn into the most challenging task I have ever taken on. Wish me luck.

Zergy222

Potential Patron
zalord said:
I'll take a crack at it. I don't think it should be too difficult. Just identify every non-head component and change the visibility.

And of course now that I've said it shouldn't be difficult, it will turn into the most challenging task I have ever taken on. Wish me luck.

+Brutal+_0a2e5a0479fc56519c924becf7d06a6b.jpg

sby

Content Creator
Coder
zalord said:
srotu said:
because he wants you to use up all of your wishes

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.