• 2. Daimyo Assassination

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • 3. Nazis Occult

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

placodermi

Avid Affiliate
Hi, I thought I will bring back the interactive zako stories. Like Servi’s original thread, I will present the opening to a story, set the scene, including some pictures, and end with a chance for readers to make decisions. Here are the 3 scenario ideas I am beginning with. As you can tell, most of my ideas are taken from video games, with some original twists.

In all scenarios, you are a time police sent back in time to eliminate certain individuals that posed a threat to humanity if left unchecked. In every case, you are tasked with eliminating everyone in each scenario in the said timeline. That is you can kill them there, or spared but captured them and delivered them back to your own timeline.

1. For World Peace
Setting: 21th century New York City

latest

You are sent back to kill certain prominent arms dealer, who frequently sold western-made weapons to governments and insurgents secretively, bypassing the UN sanctions. He is a threat to world peace and must be stop. The said arms dealer frequently locked himself in a high-security flat in Manhattan surrounded by his bodyguards. The said arms dealer has a thing for expensive women. Hence, his bodyguards are composed entirely of attractive young women. Nonetheless, do not underestimate them, as they are a highly trained elite force dedicated to their employer. Eliminate them with extreme prejudice.

2. Daimyo Assassination
Setting: Feudal Japan

latest

A daimyo in Feudal Japan is preparing an invasion force to colonize Alaska. If left unchecked, history will be seriously disrupted. We will send you back in time to his living quarters to have him assassinated. He is guarded by a group of female ninjas, highly trained both in the art of pleasure and killing. Eliminate them all with extreme prejudice.

3. Nazis Occult
Setting: WW2 Germany

maxresdefault.jpg

Few know about this history, but during ww2, Nazis Germany has frequently experimented with the occult. We have located a group of German soldiers belonging to the SS paranormal division who is close to unlocking the secret of controlling time. We will send you back to their secret base to have you eliminate all the scientists and soldiers stationed there. Remember, with extreme prejudice.

placodermi

Avid Affiliate
Okay, #1 here we go.

You are teleported to the balcony. You checked the digital map you are provided with. There are only five people at the moment. You looked around; you target is directly to the room to the left. It appeared the said arms dealer is enjoying himself with three female bodyguards at his Jacuzzi in the other room. Nonetheless, you know bullet proof glass surrounded that room, so you don’t bother to try shoot through him. Moreover, you want to do this in complete stealth. It might be difficult to take down the four people all at once without them making any fuzz. It seems more logical to proceed on eliminating the straggler of the group.

01-jpg.58293

The said arms dealer is too focus on harassing his female bodyguards. All three female bodyguards seem rather uncomfortable as they put on an uneasy face. All of them are too preoccupied to notice your sudden encroachment. Moreover, you cannot help but wonder why the bodyguards are all in bikinis and armed with only a revolver. Looking at their body postures, you know these bodyguards are in good shape and athletic, but their lack of proper equipment will prove fatal in the upcoming confrontation. Their employer clearly prepared them for the worse.

02-jpg.58294

You look to the right of the balcony. It seems one bodyguard is playing by herself the piano in the main hall. You decided she will be your first victim. You make your way quietly into the room through the door. The girl is too preoccupied with playing the piano to notice the sound of opening and closing of the door and her head is looking the other way. She posed herself in a completely vulnerable position.

4e0jICU.png

With the instinct of a predator, you lunge forward and put her into a sleeper hold. “AHHGGG” She moaned, panicked and trying to fight back by scratching you in the arms. Her legs are swinging in all directions to try to lose you. It is unfortunate that her enemy is a biologically enhanced human from the future, she is completely outclassed. It is time to end this. You thought to yourself.

You could smell her aroma. By the music she is playing, she appears to be a skilled piano player with an athletic body. Moreover, this woman is probably in her early 20s, clearly too young to die. Frankly, she did nothing seriously wrong. She was just paid to serve a man who just happened to be an evil arms dealer. Tears came out of the bodyguard’s eyes. “Please…spare me…I will do anything.” She hit your weak spot.

Before this mission, you know you were given few choices with people that you come across with. All you have to do is to eliminate them from their timeline. Surely, you can kill them right here or you can kidnap them back into the future with the aesthetics the agency provide you with. Either way, you can do anything with them. The choice is entirely up to you. In the future, you were taught that men of the past are nothing but a nuisance: primitive and worthless. They were the cause of the terrible state of the future world currently is: rising sea level that gobbled up half of the planet’s landmasses, nuclear wastes everywhere…The only thing preventing the future people from wiping the people of the past out is because amongst these lesser men, are their ancestors. If we destroyed them completely without prejudice, we eliminated our own future. This is why the time police purposely picked people to eliminate so we can right the wrongs of the past. Based on the intel you provided, none of the people in this room has any positive effect on the future. Especially, that arms dealer, leaving him alive, will cause millions of death. These women have succumbed to money and serve an immoral man; they should pay the price as well. You eyed at her body. There are naughty feelings in your mind. You remembered your colleague. In the same time, you remember the voice of your mentor. You still remembered his teachings…which inspired you to be a time police, to serve humanity past and future, giving people a chance to redeem past wrongs. You are in a moral dilemma. What will you do?

A) Toy with her before drugging her and sent her to the future (Chaotic Good)
B) Drug her and sent her to the future (Legal good)
C) Drug her and leave her be for now (Neutral)
D) Kill her (legal evil)
E) Torture her and then kill her (chaotic evil)
F) Other choices?

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 1,077
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,092
Last edited:

alien123

Potential Patron
E.

Im gling to assume the characther we are using is a dude. Can we fuck her before we kill her pls

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
Vote for A :
You don't need to kill her. She's alone, beg for life and didn't harm you at all.
If you killed her that mean you will kill all the rest? :frown:
If the drug dealer dead. Maybe she become a pianist. Who know the future :tongue:

alien123

Potential Patron
Nvm i change my vote to A. Shes cute and also first victim, so give chance. Fondle her real good tho

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
Unless you plan to punish her, why would you bother to bring her to a world with "rising sea level that gobbled up half of the planet’s landmasses, nuclear wastes everywhere…", where she is alone while all the people she knew are long dead and gone?

Then again, once you have returned to your own timeline without her, she and everyone she ever knew and who knew her, will be long dead and gone too. So you might kill her on the spot as well. It would make no difference for you, unless you can really empathize with her and wish that she enjoys her life in the decades you don't see whlle time travelling.

You are a good person, willing "to serve humanity past and future, giving people a chance to redeem past wrongs." If you let her live, you'd give her this chance. But you also give her the chance to do evil while no time police is there to stop her. This is a good reason to kill her, while her cute looks and piano play make you hesitate. Then again, would you spare an ugly bald headed guy in the same position, picking his nose rather than playing piano?

If not, and you don't want her for yourself, there is no reason to spare her.
Follow your naughty feelings!

4e0jICU.png

Twenty-two years old Maya Darzi is a very talented piano player indeed, spending the money the arms dealer pays her for more lessons. And her her play is a reason he hired her, even though she has no notable criminal past. She also plays soccer and does judo, plus she is a good markswoman.

She is the niece of one of his top henchmen, there he saw her first. Maya considers herself a good person, and so do her friends and neighbours. She lives in a small apartment with her boyfriend (who is not involved in any criminal activity) and a cute little cat. She's on not so good terms with her divorced parents, but all four grandparents love her to death.

Nonetheless, she knows what kind of person her boss is, but works for him anyway. It wouldn't change anything if she wouldn't, and piano lessons from a true maestro are expensive.

(You don't have any of these informations anyway, so they can't change your decision.)

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
Any chance you'll do the other scenarios after you're done with this one? Really liek the Damiyo one :)

PS: Also A

Last edited:

placodermi

Avid Affiliate
You feel pity for her. This is a young woman with immense talents; it is a waste to kill her here. Moreover, she is just a bodyguard, she probably have nothing to do with this crook’s illicit trade. The only thing she is to blame is to sell her talents so cheaply to this man. You decide to spare her. The future would benefit with having musicians, given she is a talented musician with a sweet look, perhaps there is something beyond the data that will deem her useful.

You were about to loosen the sleeper hold. Nonetheless, your eyes glance at her cleavage. Your primeval instincts got into you. You could smell her sweet aroma and her bikini clad body on to you. Before you proceed onto the mission, you decide this babe will have to entertain you for a short while. Since she owed you her life, you decide it is only fair you take something from her as well.

You move your head closer and lick her cheeks with your lip. “I can let you live; however, you must listen to what I says” you says.

The girl understands what he meant. “Please…Just don’t kill me…I will do anything”

You felt the girl have stopped struggling. You soften your sleeper hold. With your right hand, you began fondling her breast. The feeling is awesome. You then push her to the ground.

She looks at you pitifully scared. You can tell she haven’t completely trust that you will spare her. You analyzed her situation correctly. You throw yourself on to her. She still eyed you suspiciously. “Strip”

She hesitated.

“I say strip” you repeated.

“No…” She replied. The girl thought this over. This man is probably here to kill everyone. There is no way he will spare her given that she saw his face. She had heard bad things about her employer. She regrets over her choice to serve him. She and the other girls only serve him out of the good pay. She needs the money to achieve her dream as a pianist. Each of this girl are here for their own dreams. The employer want their bodies, but they carefully work together to resist his attempts. So far, other than some harassment, they are successful. She might be cheap, but she knows she have dignity. Since she is about to die anyways, she may as well die honorably and do something to let the other girls lived. Yes, she will make noise, so the others will hear about the intrusion. This man may kill her horribly, but at least her friends will have a better chance to live…

You sensed this girl is going to do something very stupid. Before she can do anything, however, you grab your aesthetic and chloroform her. Her eyes glared at you with disbelief than faded awat. She is a good woman, you thought. The technology of the future allows you to read some of her mental thoughts. She is redeemable and a good woman. You decide to make her yours. You give the unconscious girl a kiss on the lips. She will lie dead for a few hours. The future does not treat people of the past as sentient beings. The moment you transport her to the past, she is pretty much yours for the taking. But you also want to win her heart, you decide you probably want to spare the other 3 girls. Based on her thoughts, the other girls all seem redeemable. Perhaps you can build a harem out of these primitives after this mission. You thought to yourself. Your dirty thoughts can wait. You then proceed down the hallway.

You move down the hallway, there are two rooms ahead of you. Base on the x-ray scan. You know who is in each of them.

The room to the right appears to be the resting room. One female bodyguard seems to be resting in the bed there. She must got inside while you toyed with the last girl.

The room to the left are two female guards with their lustful employer in the Jacuzzi.

You wondered which route you should take and how you should enter

A) Enter quietly to the room to the right
B) Enter quietly to the room to the left

Last edited:

placodermi

Avid Affiliate
Unless you plan to punish her, why would you bother to bring her to a world with "rising sea level that gobbled up half of the planet’s landmasses, nuclear wastes everywhere…", where she is alone while all the people she knew are long dead and gone?

Then again, once you have returned to your own timeline without her, she and everyone she ever knew and who knew her, will be long dead and gone too. So you might kill her on the spot as well. It would make no difference for you, unless you can really empathize with her and wish that she enjoys her life in the decades you don't see whlle time travelling.

You are a good person, willing "to serve humanity past and future, giving people a chance to redeem past wrongs." If you let her live, you'd give her this chance. But you also give her the chance to do evil while no time police is there to stop her. This is a good reason to kill her, while her cute looks and piano play make you hesitate. Then again, would you spare an ugly bald headed guy in the same position, picking his nose rather than playing piano?

If not, and you don't want her for yourself, there is no reason to spare her.
Follow your naughty feelings!

4e0jICU.png

Twenty-two years old Maya Darzi is a very talented piano player indeed, spending the money the arms dealer pays her for more lessons. And her her play is a reason he hired her, even though she has no notable criminal past. She also plays soccer and does judo, plus she is a good markswoman.

She is the niece of one of his top henchmen, there he saw her first. Maya considers herself a good person, and so do her friends and neighbours. She lives in a small apartment with her boyfriend (who is not involved in any criminal activity) and a cute little cat. She's on not so good terms with her divorced parents, but all four grandparents love her to death.

Nonetheless, she knows what kind of person her boss is, but works for him anyway. It wouldn't change anything if she wouldn't, and piano lessons from a true maestro are expensive.

(You don't have any of these informations anyway, so they can't change your decision.)

Thx for the bio!

The protagonist is neither good or bad. As you can probably tell, the future works in a rather twist logic, deprived off some essential empathy and moral standards we have today. Surely, the protagonist have some qualms about them. Consequently, I am hoping to throw in choices with some moral dilemmas. So that his character is developed by the community.

(Anyways the protagonist just gained chaotic good +1)

Last edited:

holhorse

Master of this Domain
A) into right room.
But before the protagonist take down the guard,please observe her and read her mental thoughts for a while~it will give the protagonist more choice!

I appreciated for not killing the first bodyguard, their interactive is really good!

placodermi

Avid Affiliate
You enter the room to the right. It is best that you take down all the stragglers first.

MMsLEU3.png

Before you is female bodyguard sleeping in the bed with her back facing you. She clearly had a long day. You want to use the mental scan on her. You decide to see through her mind before you decide you will do away with her.

You close and lock the door behind you. You can felt that the room is completely sound proof. This girl is a goner. Once you overpowered her, there is nothing she can do to alert her peers. You walked slowly to her on the bed. Afterward, you place yourself on top of her, with your two legs holding her body down.

The girl noticed someone is on top of her. Automatically, she tries to hit you.

With her body completely pinned down, you easily blocked her attack and got hold of her arm.

The girl noticed you are the intruder. Both of you are starting onto each other’s eyes. Despite appearing frightened, she tries to give an appearance of confidence. You can tell this girl is slightly younger and of slightly smaller stature than the bodyguard before. However, her body is also more athletic. Not muscular, but you call she exercise regularly.

“Who is this man” The girl thought to herself. Didn’t our employer say this place is unpenetrable. Even If someone did attack, how did this man arrive undetected to this floor. This is too unnatural. I am also doomed now. The asshole employer build this soundproof room to have his way with women…There is no way I can call for help or alert the others. What am I am going to do now…This man is definitely here to assassinate that asshole, there is no way he is going to spare any of us. I should have put up with the man’s harassment and not rest alone in this room…

“Smart girl” you thought. You can tell she really want to beg her way out. You respect the fact that she is level head enough to not show any fear. Your dark side prompts you to do something on her. You want to break her.

Why this did happen to me…I am only here because that asshole promised to sponsor me for the international swimming tournament. It is so not fair…How long did it take to work my way up the social ladder to finish college and become a pro-athlete and a model. I am only 22…I don’t want to die…Moreover, this man is on top of him with a evil grim...Will he try to violate me before finish me off. I can’t stand this…I need to do something…

Before you know it, the girl threw her other arm at you in a pathetic struggle. You easily dodge her. Next, you twist her arm and throw yourself onto her bikini clad body and put her down. She give off a soft painful squeak. It is kind of cute how she try to so hard hide her fear. You sniff at her sweet aroma and lick her cheeks. Tears dropped from her eyes. Her legs and body are putting up some pathetic struggle but your biologically enhanced body easily overpowered her. The more she moves to try to throw you off, you noticed the more excited you are becoming. However, you know time will run out soon. You should decide what to do with her. You are interested in her. A smart, level-head and pretty young woman. She is a potential danger, yet also a great booty. What do you do?

A) Toy with her before drugging her and sent her to the future (Chaotic Good)
B) Drug her and sent her to the future (Legal good)
C) Drug her and leave her be for now (Neutral)
D) Kill her (legal evil)
E) Torture her and then kill her (chaotic evil)
F) Other choices?

Last edited:

Bad7

Swell Supporter
E. E. E again. Going with conscience is not the point of this game. Make it as slow as possible.

alien123

Potential Patron
Dammit why are they all hot doa girls. O///O . Wouldve spared her , but like what stup said dont go easy on the girls so im going to go with E cuz evil. But please fuck her real bad b4 u do so.

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
I like this Girl. So I vote for "A".
If girl isn't that evil and alone. I don't want to kill.

But if you guys want to kill girls in the other room. I'm OK with it because it's hard to win 3 people at once without kill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.