• 2. Daimyo Assassination

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • 3. Nazis Occult

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

holhorse

Master of this Domain
I vote "A",if time cop want to win the heart of first bodyguard,I think don't cause her friends' death will be very important!
But the time cop must erase her fighting will first~That's why I choose "A"!

placodermi

Avid Affiliate
You took a liking on her. However, there is this sadistic side inside you urging you to ravage and destroy her. The way she hopelessly resists you is too amusing. So much it prompts you urge to kill her. Since both of you are alone in the room, you thought you will take some time to have fun before sending her off. It is a waste; this girl is a fine woman. However, you already have captured a captive, taking two captives just seems too tiresome. You have so many sadistic thoughts in your head right now. You know based on the ways you are about to do; there is no way a girl like her who show dignity even before death will forgive you.

You violently turn her around, with her facing you. Quickly, you do a bear hug on her. She moaned.

GzEkQ3e.jpg

You know you are hurting her. She did not give up her struggle yet. You put your face onto her two breasts. She smells so nice and her skin is so smooth. You noticed that she is eyeing at you angrily. You give her an evil smirk, before you use your right hand to hold her head and forcing her to do a wet kiss with you. She struggled but you easily overpowered her. With you left hand, you ripped off her panties. You know you should finish your mission before you do something inappropriate like this. However, she have make you hard. You want to have your way with her in this instance. Tears began pouring from her two eyes. She yelled and screamed and throw curses on you in every way possible, and her two arms were constantly hitting you. You enjoyed every momment of it.

You took your down your pants and throw yourself on her. In the same time, you ripped her bras off and fondle her breasts. She again throw a punch at you, but it is useless, she is too weak compare to you. You get ready to put your two arms around her neck. You decide you will choke her while having fun.

The girl knows she is a goner very soon... What a monster…She cannot believe she is going to end her life in such a tragic way…She is even more fearful on the fate awaiting her colleagues.

You began choking her and penetrate her. Perhaps, because you are aroused. It didn't tkae long before you spill your seeds inside her. You notice she is a virgin. This just make you even more excited.

The girl tries her best to resist by scratching your hands, and kicking violently. She is quickly losing breath …Her face now show immense fear and pity. Mucus are drooling rom her mouth and nose. Moreover, you notice something wet is coming underneath her. She wet herself.

This is pathetic you thought.You eyed at her again. She honestly is perfect, she had a face and body you like and her personality is not all that bad. Frankly, she is totally your type.

You read her mind again. She is thinking of the past. There are so many mental image of hers flashing across your mind. Her struggles growing up in the orphanage. Moreover, she was thinking of the orphanage that she grew up in, and the carers there who help her.
Suddenly, an image cross your mind that explain why she desires money so much. It seems she donate most of her earnings to that orphanage and help orphan. Apart from her own career, much of her personal life is spent on charity. So much time was spent that she don’t have time to do many things that girl her age do; getting a boyfriend…etc.

You feel terrible. You let go of your choke and loosen your hold. She immediately give off few coughs to catch her breath. She give a fearful look at you and finally spoke, “Please…have mercy…if not for me…at least my friends…we know we are wrong to serve an arms dealer…but we have a reasons…if you want to punish us, can you just punish me, I promise I will do anything you want…”

She is genuine. This girl is an angel. She thought you are not going to spare her and she know you lust for her body. Level headed, you think of the best terms of negotiation. You obviously did not expect to find a character of such a high calibre character here. This primitive show a higher moral standards than some of the people you know and for that instance, you thought, she have a higher moral character than you yourself. She is pitiful only because of the pitiful physiology of the primitives. If she have the body of a future being, she could be your equal ir not more. You changed your mind. You decide you will spare her and sent her back to the future with you. It may take some time, but you want to make her yours. If you can win her over, you know she will make an excellent partner.

She eyed at you waiting on your reply. You did not give her a chance, you push her down again. You forcefully did a wet kiss…She knew her resistance is useless, she did not put up any struggle this time. You helped yourself with her body, this time much gentler. However, you notice it is time to go. You can have fun with her later. You noticed she have her arms around you. She spoke again, “Please…I know where our employer hide his moneyand treasures in the flat, if you spare my friends, I will let you know where the money is…You honestly don’t need to let them see your face when killing…”

You cut her words short. You have put a needle with aesthetic through the beck of her neck, immediately, she dropped down cold. She will be in this state for a few hours while you finish business here. You know what she will say. You can read her mind. This girl really thought she is a goner. She was trying to convince you to spare her colleagues. It’s funny she call them her friends. Perhaps the piano girl is. But reading her memory, you notice the two female bodyguards with the employer in the Jacuzzi right now have a more complicated character. Personalities that you think will make this ordeal messy and amusing. You are glad that you spare her. She is the finest of the four.

Moreover, she was going to beg you to donate some of those money she will lead you to steal to the orphanage she grow up in. However, you have no interests on those treasure. Moreover, if doing charity is going to make her like you, and that she don't seems to hold grudges, well, you thought, it is actually easier to make her yours than previously thought. Afterall, you will have all the time with her.

js8eIF1.jpg

You eyed down on the unconscious female bodyguard on the bed. You move down to give her a kiss on the cheek. Next, you put the blankets over her. "Sleep now, sweetite" Well, it is time to finish the mission for you now.

Last edited:

placodermi

Avid Affiliate
You entered the other room.

You could hear giggling. A panel blocks the view of the three people in the Jacuzzi from you.

3Tsoe2k.jpg

There is the arms dealer. A typical god father looking individual. You read his mind. This man is completely despicable, rape, murder, backstabbing, he has committed every possible sin you can think of. Moreover, he is completely convinced that he can get away with it. She is holding the two female bodyguards with his arms.

DDo043l.png

The first bodyguard is a blonde. She is around the same age as the piano girl. Reading her mind, you know she comes from a slightly well off family. Compare to the girls before, she actually don’t need the money that much. However, she loves man of power. She actually enjoying being next to this asshole. From her memory, you noticed your previous captive was named “Sharon”. The two girls were friends in colleague, and she is the one who introduce the job to her. You cannot believe how dumb Sharon could be. This girl was literally around her mainly because of her popularity. Moreover, after the arms dealer took a liking on Sharon, she helped him to get Sharon close to him. So she staged a scene where she appears to kidnapped because she borrowed a tons of money from the employer and is being blackmailed in front of Sharon. Sharon actually believes it and offer to help her pay it back by working for the employer. The two already planned how they are going to do with Sharon. If you have not come, Sharon probably will have been ravaged and deposed off already. You know you did some terrible things to Sharon. However, after reading her mind, you suddenly feel less guilty.

4DPol3J.png

The other girl, a long back-hair one, her logic to help this employer is actually very simple. She is a gold-digger. She likes the cash a lot. It also helps the said arms dealers have many underground connections which she capitalize on tormenting people she don’t know. She is probably the oldest of the three, but probably only mid to late 20s, yet the lives she ruined…is just enormous. Unlike the previous two, both of them actually enjoyed being here...Moreover, they seems to be some great habitual liars, so much that many people they know thought they are forced to be here...These women are not innocent at all.

You realize why people in the future like yourself think of themselves so highly now. Many people in the past like these ones are literally “shit”. You notice you too are an asshole, but these people take it to another level. You know this is going to get so messy right now. Well, let’s end this now, you thought.

1. What weapon will you use?
A) Melee (hands and fist)
B) Melee (Tonfa)
C) Range (Fire arms)

2. Who do you attack first?
A) The arms dealer
B) The blonde bodyguard
C) The black hair bodyguard
D) Both female bodyguards
E) Screw it, hit them all at once.

3. Shoot to kill, crippled or just wounded?
A) With the instinct to kill right away
B) Crippled them
C) focus on disarming them

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
Lol, I wonder if you decided to make the last 2 bodyguards 'morally bad' because we'd already spared the other 2.
My options are : B - Tonfa
D - Both bodyguards
B - Crippling them

placodermi

Avid Affiliate
Lol, I wonder if you decided to make the last 2 bodyguards 'morally bad' because we'd already spared the other 2.
My options are : B - Tonfa
D - Both bodyguards
B - Crippling them
Maybe, maybe not. However, I do think the story will be more interesting to have a diverse array of personalities.

holhorse

Master of this Domain
My options are : B) Tonfa
A) The arms dealer
C) focus on disarming them
Making the rest two bodyguards have more time to regret what they had done!

Long back-hair one die first~She had no reason to spare.
But the blonde must faced Sharon alive for her meaningful deception.Forced her to tell the truth,and let Sharon decided her fate.That's the way to gain Sharon's heart.

The blonde trash doesn't matter for you whether dead or alive,but she is Sharon's best friend.Confessed her lie by herself is very important for Sharon,let her stay with you without any regret.(She want time cop to spare her friend,so let her know the truth will make her move on to a new life.)

Last edited:

alien123

Potential Patron
My options is c) fire arm for first target
A) kill the arms dealer then we can focus on the girls once arms dealer is gone the girls dont have an employee
A) shoot to kill

placodermi

Avid Affiliate
You decided you will give them hell.

You grab pistol and kick over the panel and shot a bullet right at the arms dealer’s throat. He shrieked and hold on to his bleeding throat. His two bodyguards are shocked at what happened. He is dying and his blood is filling the Jacuzzi bright red. The blonde bodyguard is just looking at you, not knowing what to do. Both the dying arms dealer and the blonde bodyguard just look at you with disbelief.

The black hair girl is smarter. She got up and move toward her gun put on the table across the jacuzzi. You move forward, took out your tonfa. You take a huge leap and cut across the black hair bodyguard with her guns. She swing a kick at you, but you easily block it. You give her a huge smack at the face, that knock her off her balance. As she try to get back up, you throw a kick at her belly. “AWWWW” she shrieked. You are pretty sure you have done some damage to her. You could have kill her right now but you thought you should have torment them a bit.

The black hair girl knows she is no match and try to crawl away. You use the tonfa and hit her shins. She screamed again. You broke her shins…She began to sob….and begged you “No please…I don’t want to die” You ignored her and move toward the blonde bodyguard still at the pool with the dying arms dealer next to her. The blonde bodyguard got up with both hands up. “I surrender! I will do anything. Please don’t kill me” Next, she took off her bra...”I can make you feel really good…I promise” You ignored her and move closer. You know what she is up to. Once you got near her reach, she grabbed a knife hiding behind her and lunge at you. You easily deflected and overpowered her. She glared at you with much hatred. She know you are probably going to kill her slowly. So it seems like she caught notice your clothing have patches of unnatural wet spot. She is pretty sure that you have do away either Sharon or the piano girl, or both, in a messy manner. You forced the blonde girl up and twisted her arm hard so that you disabled her. Next, you throw a few kick right at the skull of the arms dealer. You beat his face into a pulp. After some agonizing moment, he is dead. Your mission is done.

However, before then you must decide what to do with these two bodyguards. They are your final prize. You noticed a huge couch bed across the room, you dragged both the girls with you and throw them onto it. The black hair girl is constantly pleading you for her life while the blonde girl just glared at you with much hatred. Your mission ime is almost up. Decide what you will do to them. Are you going to capture both of them, spare one, kill the other, or kill both? Moreover, are you going to do torture them beforehand or do everything quickly.

Last edited:

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
You mentioned that he has problem to send more captives. Kill both should be better idea.
But more torture to the blonde. She is the worst :mad:

I'm happy you don't use Marie Rose or Hitomi image. I can't kill them even if they're evil :tongue:

Bad7

Swell Supporter
Beat them, then make them suck you while you whip them. Then beat the blonde to death with your bare hands. After that, cut the brunette and let her bleed to death :)

So . . . choice E.

alien123

Potential Patron
Imo E. Fuck the black hair first and then the blonde. Then announce to them whoever suck the dick best lives. I kinda want blonde to be spared cuz harem with hair colour variety. Dont need black hair cuz we have nyotengu. But if majority picks kill then cut everone and drown them in a jacuzzi.

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Stuned the blonde but keep her alive until she confessed to Sharon~using some future tech to force her tell the truth! So the finest moment of the blonde will be few hours later!

First deal with the black hair,threaten and raped her~In this extreme condition,time cop can see through all her mind,to find out did she deserved to spare or die!(For example,even Sharon did not show her noble mind at first place,so keep search in the torture.Maybe time cop will find something to make his judgement.)
Also,what's other three bodyguards' name? I think time cop need to know his preys' real name.

So my decision will be:E first,than moved to B or A(depand on the attitude of the black hair)

Last edited:

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
Stuned the blonde but keep her alive until she confessed to Sharon~using some future tech to force her tell the truth! So the finest moment of the blonde will be few hours later!

First deal with the black hair,threaten and raped her~In this extreme condition,time cop can see through all her mind,to find out did she deserved to spare or die!(For example,even Sharon did not show her noble mind at first place,so keep search in the torture.Maybe time cop will find something to make his judgement.)
Also,what's other three bodyguards' name? I think time cop need to know his preys' real name.

So my decision will be:E first,than moved to B or A(depand on the attitude of the black hair)
OH! totally agreed :wink:

But still torture til dead for blonde.

placodermi

Avid Affiliate
You looked down on the two helpless bodyguards.

It had been a long day, and you already have plenty of fun with the previous two guards, which you have already taken captives. These two girls do not interest you as much. Sure, they also have a nice face and a nice body. Just a while ago, they were used by the arms dealer that you beat dead. You are Moreover, their souls are rotten to the core. You have read their mind, both of them are just contemplating what to do so their lives could be spare. The blonde one is a bit smarter, she figures it is difficult.

Frankly, you are hoping to go home quickly. You grab the black hair bodyguard by the head forward. "Tell tell me a reason why I should spare you?"

Before you know it, the girl try to open the zippers to your pants. "I can make you feel very good, I promise."

You honestly have no idea what went in that mouth just a while ago. You decide you will pass on it. After all, you are more interest in the service of the girls that you took captive. You took your baton and smashed it right ahead her skull. You heard a crack and she dropped dead on the ground. Her eyes were white and blood pour down her eyes, nose and mouth.

"Ekkk" The blonde girl shrieked. She moved slightly away from you, with eyes staring you in much fear and panic.

"Now tell me why should I spare you?" you asked her.

She didn't reply and got up and run. She knew it is over. This man is here to kill them, she just kill Natalie after she offers to serve him. She probably already kill Sharon and Maya as well. All she could do is run away.

She didn't got far before you caught her by her long hair. She screamed, kicked and try to fight you off. You read her mind, the only regret she seems to have is that she didn't find a stronger man to be with. She have hopes to run her model agency one day and use the models as a spy network to control powerful men, then she can look down on many in the world. The girl have some intellect but she is rotten to the core.

You thought about it. This girl is the reason why Sharon is here. You want to make Sharon your own. Perhaps you should spare her and make her talk good things about you. Or you could some future technology to make her confess on the her ordeal. However, after some thoughts, you think it is pointless. You don't think Sharon will like you more if you make this blonde confess everything. Moreover, this bitch is a manipulator, every moment you let her live and more people she interacts with, the more she corrupts and the more trouble she caused. This girl is clearly not a virgin, but it seems the arms dealer did not have a chance to play with that part of her body just yet. You hold her head and pull her toward the jacuzzi, stripped her underwear and move your pant down your pants as well. The you push the girl head into the jacuzzi water with her butt facing you. There you insert your private part into her. She struggled violently, however, after a minute, she stopped and you also unleashed some of your seeds on her. Your mission is over. You have killed the arms dealer, two of his bodyguards and captured two more.

You use a transmitter to open the portal for the time machine. When your time machine arrived, you moved the two girls inside a cage. Then you work on the program to get your time machine go back to the future. It is going to take a few hours for the computer to load the coordinate. After a while, both girls woke up at around the same time. Sharon and Maya looked at you with fear from the cage. You decided to explain their situation to them and what are you going to do with them. You don't need to use the mind reader, but can tell both of them are deeply offended they are going to kidnapped to a place where they are about to treat like animals for your pleasure. Especially, Maya looks more concerned. Suddenly, she cry and plead you, "Please...I will let you do anything to me right now, let me return to my family and my boyfriend."

Still thinking of another guy eh. You thought. She should be happy that I let you live. Perhaps, you should just do away with her. Before you reply. Sharon said something. "Are you going to satisfy by caging us back to the future?"

You read her mind. It's so strange but she pity you. She thought you have no idea of how to properly interact with any individuals and that you torment them simply out of boredom and loneliness. She also acknowledge your superior strength, but she think it is mainly because of future technology. She felt you are completely immature. She is pissing you off. She was right, this is your first mission.

"If you are going to let Maya go, I will go with you. I promise you that I won't try to run away and try to hurt you in anyway."

Is she insane? The whole point I have to eliminate them is because I was told to leave no witnesses.

She have no mind reading machine, but she seems to know how to read your thoughts simply based on your expression. "You don't even need to worry about Maya letting anyone know about you. I am sure you would have technology to brainwash her of the incident. Moreover, even if she remembers, no one will trust her on it."

How dare this primitive you just overpowered and have your way with talked as if she is in charge. You opened the cage and rush in, ready to choke her. However, you read her mind again. It seems that she actually want to be with you. It seems that based on the information you tell her, she know you are in a complete moral dilemma on how to do with people of your past. She thought she should stay around you before you do anything more stupid and hurt anyone unnecessary. You two exchange glares very closely. Somehow, you feel your face is red and couldn't refuse her request. "Fine...Just this time."

She give you a warm smile back. You brainwashed Maya and left her behind in a random place in this timeline and travelled back with Sharon. It seems she got so many things figured out. She doesn't have any permanent family to stay with back in this timeline, moreover, if she missed here, she knows you could always bring her back for visit anytime...

She adapted to the new timeline relatively readily. She find ways to learn and adapted this place. Before you know it, she actually find ways to join the time police force. Despite this, she actually kept her promise to take care of you...

Not long you are summoned to help out in a new mission.

placodermi

Avid Affiliate
Daimyo Assassination

"We needed you go back in time to Sengoku Era Japan to assassinate a mysterious Daimyo who took power in North-eastern Japan." This is what the police chef says to you.

This was a while ago, you have since butchered you way through hundreds of Ashigaru and Samurai and entered the Daimyo's castle. There are so many weird contraptions. It is getting tiresome. However, a series of fight, you seems to get close. Your environment is getting closer and closer to the environment of a living quarters. You know you are getting close.

3Z0999u.jpg

Finally you entered a huge room. This looks like a show room with a stage for pole dancing in the front. Before you know it a group of 4 scantily clad women moved down from the ceiling using the dancing pole. " A kiss before you die?" One of them spoke.

Irk1otg.jpg

Ninja strippers....They must be the Daimyo's female ninjas, who also acted as his personal playthings. The girls facing your left appear to be leader, to her right is a ninja stripper that dressed like a maid, the third one dress like the leader but with a flower ornament on her head and the last girl have a glasses. You decided to categorize them as leader, maid, flower girl and glasses.

You try to use your mind reader on them. They have no inner thoughts unlike the female bodyguards you faced before. Their only thought is to kill you. I supposed ninja trained since childhood are of different classes than bodyguard some crime lord just hired. The four women quickly surrounded you with their word. They are tough. Much stronger than the previous 21st century opponents. However, you know you can still easily overpowered them.

You look at their perfect figurines. It seems a complete waste if you slashed your way through them just like you did with the ashigarus and samurai downstairs. Moreover, it have been a while since you taste some female zakos. And they did taunt you sexually. Before you can think of a reaction, they began rushing toward you.

What are you going to do with them? Are you going to kill, crippled, torture or kill them?

Moreover, which one or all of them? A) leader, B) maid C) flower girl or D) glasses

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
Kill the leader (typically leaders are totally loyal to their boss so no point keeping her alive, she'll just try to kill you any chance she gets)
Its a bit hard to control 3 trained kunoichi at once so you'd have to cripple 1 or 2 of them.
Torture the remaining 2 or 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.