dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
This is a thing I thought I would test out. It may end up decent, and it may end up being bad, I am not sure yet. This is an interactive fiction where the main character is an assassin sent out on missions to eliminate targets. These targets will usually be sexy women, and so will most guards, because ryona and guro are the most important part of the story. Like some stealth video games you will have options on how to kill your target, and it is also your choice whether you kill non targets to make your way to your goal, though a clean assassination with minimal non target casualties usually reaps greater rewards, though a body being hidden or disposed of usually is fine as long as you don't kill everyone.

The choices also affect how the story goes for your character. You will have a health stat, and percentages of failure for certain options. If you fail certain choices, you might find yourself in a bad situation, and can lose health. You might even die right then and there if your situation is dire enough that you can not escape. After one assassin dies we will have to make a new one to carry on where the last left off. The new assassin will usually have to finish the mission the last assassin failed, but will have to deal with heightened security after the last attack, and will lose the gear the last assassin obtained unless they can find the last assassin's body and loot it. There are other bad ends the assassins can meet besides death that are sometimes worse than death, but I will explain that when we come to it.

I may make the stats more advanced later, but for now the stats are going to be simple.
Speed: Determines how easily you can escape a sticky situation.
Stealth: Determines how easily you can get to a place without being seen.
Combat Skill: Determines how easily you can win a fight.
Durability: Determines the amount of maximum health points you have.

For now I am just going to make some strawpolls to create our first assassin. We'll work our way up from there.

Stats Vote the stat you think is most important

These are all about how the character looks. These assassins come in all shapes and sizes:
Height
Bust size
Build
Hair color
Fashion sense

These are about personality:
Thoughts on killing
Overall personality

I will check back and tell you what wins when I close the poll. I don't know how long any of this might take because I procrastinate often.

EDIT: So many ties in the polls. Not sure what to do yet.

Last edited:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Okay! I will close the polls here! Our first assassin is of average height, she has C sized breasts, her build is average, being in between a nimble and brutish build, she has white hair, wears sexy and somewhat impractical combat gear, is sexually aroused by killing her victims, and has an overall sexual personality.

Her top stat is Combat Skill followed by Stealth with Speed and Durability tied for last.

Now all we need to do is give her a name. Here is how I want to handle this. You all recommend names to me here on this thread, and I will choose my favorite. If the majority of you agree on a name though of course I will go with that one.

I need a first name, last name, and assassin codename. You can also give her a middle name or nickname or something like that if you want to do that, but obviously that is entirely optional.

Last edited:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I like to use images for reference in my stories, and I decided the best way to convey this with very specific main characters is using some kind of doll poser, so I used Kisekae. Some may not like that style, but the pictures are more of a side thing anyway while the story is the main focus. I realized that I forgot to poll for skin tone and hair style/length, so I just winged it for those options and chose what I thought looked best. I think this is accurate enough to what was described:
w2gPwIY.png

I see I haven't got any name posts yet, I am perfectly capable of giving her a name myself of course, but the entire point of this concept is the major and sometimes minor events being chosen by the readers. I write for my own enjoyment really, but here I will leave the thread as is if I don't have any votes at any point because if I just choose myself, then there is no point really.

That said I am interested in trying this concept so if you have even the slightest interest in it, please feel free to vote at any time! :grin::grin::grin:

puca

Club Regular
Well then, let's get the ball rolling!

Hm... I'm terrible with names. Let's go with...

First name: Shira
Last name: Kiseki
Codename: Succubus (cuz of her sex-focused character traits, geddit?)

Big-ronso

Avid Affiliate
personally I prefer the lighter skin , and clothes that tend on blue / white , though now I also shot some names

First name: Saiyuki
Last name: Kurenai
Codename: Whinter dancer

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Thanks, Guys!

Yes, I will be sure to be more specific of the character design details next time. While I would love to start this up right now I am actually quite busy currently, but I will try to have it up soon!

Anyway, I like both names, but I think I will go with puca's suggestion. Shira Kiseki is a good name and Succubus is the perfect code name for a an assassin character almost entirely based on her sexuality. I could definitely see her seducing men (and maybe some lesbian, or bi women:wink:) to get them into bed so she could get an easy kill away from witnesses. The only more fitting name I can think of is Black Widow, but if she were named that I would just think of the Marvel character the whole time, so it wouldn't work.

TLDR: Thanks guys! I will post the first part of Shira's story soon! :grin::grin::grin:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Shira Kiseki strutted into the pub in her usual seductive fashion. It was a fairly busy day for Koroshimasu Pub, and all eyes were on her. She enjoyed this attention very much, and she loved flirting with all the other attendants both male and female as she was bisexual, though she was mainly teasing most of them because she has never actually held a steady relationship. She knew she was a slut, and she loved being one. She made sure to shove her ass in the face of one man who was clearly trying to hide his erection on her way to the front desk. Behind the desk sat Dex. He looked like an average Joe, but he was actually the man who got information and contracts for the Koroshimasu assassination agency. Dex was actually just a code name, and no one knew his real name. Members of the agency don't often reveal their real names to the other assassins, but Dex knew basically everyones full name and information. He knew his agent "Succubus" was Shira Kiseki, for instance. He was an expert at that kind of stuff. It was a smart idea for him to make the agency double as a pub because if an investigation ever happened they wouldn't look too suspicious.

"Hiya Dex, got any contracts for me?" Shira asked in a fairly excited tone.

Dex responded, "I have three you could do right now, though I find it a little strange how you get anxious for more work. Here they are. Choose the one you want to do now, and they others and more will be waiting for you when you get back."

"Thank you, Dexxy Wexxy!" She said while blowing him a kiss. Dex only replied with a glare.
Shira looked at the available contracts:
1.png
Shira was into taking high and mighty royal bitches down a peg. She felt wet just thinking about snuffing out this tyrant, but she wanted to check the other contracts before she made her choice.

2.png

Shira had never actually got the chance to punish a traitor before. She almost drooled on the contract because she was so aroused by the concept.

3.png

Shira loved torturing and killing bitches who deserved it, but she didn't approve of bringing innocents into it. Shira only got aroused by people like Autumn herself being tortured, so this would also be very fun for her.

Shira thought for a while...

"Hmmm... I think I'd like to take this one. See ya soon, Dexxy!"

Dex sighed as she grabbed the contract and sauntered out the door.

"See you..." he mumbled.

Which contract did Shira take?

Last edited:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Calling it here.

Seems Autumn Knight will be our first victim, though Kei was not far behind. Good choice not choosing Layla because she is the only target with confirmed minions and combat skill, making her a dangerous first target. Kei has combat skill along with weapons, and Autumn only has the weapons, and lacks firearms. So statistically she was the right choice! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

I also forgot to list the rewards for completing a contract in the first post, so instead I will just save them for when one is actually completed.

Now we only need one thing before the assassination begins that I nearly forgot; an initial plan. Some contracts will begin with surveying the surroundings and getting to the target but some are a bit different like this one. Plan:

Last edited:

Big-ronso

Avid Affiliate
did * W *
I liked the option to pretend a victim , but I've seen too many times this type of plan go wrong . so either chose to take our target to surprise.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Still tied huh? Well For now just for a reminder, Shira's stat hierarchy is:
1: Combat
2: Stealth
3: Speed and Durability

These play a big part on the chances of failure. Durability is different though because it only affects maximum health. The baseline is 10 HP, but because of Shira's low Durability stat, she only has max 8 HP. Recovering some of your HP is one option for a reward after completing a contract.

I swear I have both thought this out too much, and thought this out kind of badly at the same time, haha.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
2riX7IY.png

Shira was giddy as she changed out of her assassin outfit into a schoolgirl outfit she had prepared for her mission. She had it all planned out and was eager to get the plan set in motion. She took a bus to the location the contract stated Autumn Knight should be. It was a dank, gross alleyway lined with brick walls on both sides. Around the corner, she heard mumbling. Listening carefully she heard the crazed ramblings of Autumn Knight.

"I'm so fucking horny right now but no vulnerable bitches are coming my way. Only a couple crusty old men. This bites." Autumn grumbled.

Shira smiled, and knew it was the perfect time to go in. She waved her hand in front of her face, and got in character as a ditsy cheerleader. She played the part perfectly, giggling and and skipping past Autumn, and right on cue, Autumn grabbed her.

Shira dropped her pom-poms "Oh no! What do you want from me?!" she cried, trying to hold back laughter. Despite the badly acted line, Autumn fell for all of it. "I'm gonna kill you and enjoy every minute of it. But I'm perfectly fine with you trying to stop me. I love when they struggle!" She started unbuttoning Shira's uniform. "Mmmhhh..." she moaned, licking her lips. "I'm gonna love destroying your sexy body. Oh; and don't even bother screaming for help. No one will hear you from here."

Shira knew she should counterattack now, but she was somewhat curious as to what Autumn would do next, so she waited it out. She let Autumn do her thing. Soon after Autumn had the chance to strip off all of Shira's clothes, all that remained was her underwear. She couldn't help but smirk a bit about this whole situation. Unfortunately Autumn seemed to notice, though she didn't make much of it. "Oh? Are you enjoying this? Maybe I should consider keeping you as a sex slave instead of killing you. A girl who enjoys the idea of being tortured is hard to come by. If I do kill you at least I'll give you a last few moments of pleasure first though, so enjoy it." She said ending the sentence with a sinister smile.

"Sit tight," Autumn said, opening up her bag. "I can't leave you untied, beauty." She said the word beauty in a way that a creepy stalker would refer to someone. Shira saw an opening when her target kneeled down to open her bag, and took it. She leaped to her feet and charged at her victim. She grasped at her head and slammed it against the nearby brick wall, and just like that, Autumn was out like a light. She could easily kill her right here and now, but the contract wanted her to be punished, and who was Shira to deny their client this wonderful sadistic vengeance? Shira was going to see this all the way through. After stripping Autumn of her clothes she took the rope from her limp hand and tied up her victim. She made sure the blonde bitch was bound as tightly as possible.

Shira was ready to torture the torturer. All she had to do now was wait for Autumn Knight to wake up and take some of her own medicine.

(Poll coming soon)

Last edited:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Untitled.png
Shira laid her quarry on her back on the sidewalk. After taking a few steps back, she did a running stomp on Autumn's right leg. Crack! Autumn briefly came back to consciousness from the agonizing pain of both her fibula and tibia breaking. She shrieked, but didn't stay awake much longer. Shira giggled. She was clearly enjoying this. She moved on to the left leg. Shira broke this leg in a different way. She stood atop her victim's knee, grabbed her foot and slowly pulled upward. She deliberately did this a slowly as possible. Autumn writhed and squealed a lot more this time around.

"No! Noooo! STOP!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She cried right as Shira finished it off with a quick jerk, creating a loud popping noise from the blonde bitch's last leg being brutally destroyed. This time though, she lie on her back wincing and sniffling, and still very much conscious. Shira couldn't have that! She would have to get this bitch back to bed. But first, she had other plans.

Shira got in real close and stared Autumn in the eyes. Autumn winced in fear of what her assailant was about to do, but the fear soon turned to shock as Shira grabbed Autumn and started furiously making out with her. Shira's tongue circled inside the mouth of the wretch, and the funny thing was, Autumn didn't resist. She was actually completely into it. Shira mounted Autumn and started groping her breasts. When she stopped sucking face to catch her breath, Autumn asked her a simple question, "W-who are you?"

Shira gave a sinister grin and replied, "You can call me Succubus, and I'm here to kill you in the name of the Koroshimasu assassination agency. These will be your last moments of pleasure, so enjoy them while you can, honey," She wasted no time in continuing to kiss Autumn. She started back up before her captive had the chance to say a word. Except this time she didn't grope Autumn instead she used her right hand to finger the tied up babe's moist pussy and used her left hand to finger herself.

The two had furious sex and despite the pain Autumn was feeling from her broken legs, she was definitely enjoying this. Autumn finished long before Shira expected. She was disappointed by her captive's stamina, but thought about how she could probably finish pleasuring herself as she tortured the bitch. After cleaning herself off of any liquids on her and her captive with the discarded cheerleader uniform, she threw Autumn down face first. the tied slut writhed and mumbled groggily.

"Now you're done feeling any sort of pleasure" Shira said. "I'm the only one who will enjoy what's to come. Now come on, bitch. I'm gonna take you to meet an old friend. But first..." Shira slammed Autumn's head into the concrete. and just like that, she was out again.

Shira was pretty strong. She was fairly muscular, but had a average womanly frame, and could lift much more than one would expect. Because of this, she picked up Autumn and threw her over her shoulder fairly easily. Shira looked to her side at Autumn's plump butt. "Mmmhhh... Yummy." She said while patting it. She took Autumn and the bag of torture tools and went on her way.

A bit of time passed as Shira walked to the meeting place which was an abandoned warehouse where some thugs used to reside. Shira was still wearing her bra and panties. She hadn't the time to stop and change back into her regular outfit, because her client was probably already waiting for Shira to bring in the body. Shira hoped the client would enjoy getting to actually see her assailant getting killed with her own eyes. Shira was broken out of her daydreaming state when she heard sirens.

"Fuck!" She said. "It's the cops! I got too reckless!" She began to run. "Drop the girl and put your hands up!" a policewoman yelled. She was a tall, beautiful brunette with green eyes and a serious expression on her face. She had a pistol trained on Shira. Shira knew it would be unwise if she didn't comply, so she did as she was told. She waited as the policewoman cautiously walked up to her, and right before she managed to handcuff Shira, she swiftly reversed it and with a quick chop to the policewoman's neck. The policewoman was out cold immediately. Shira thought she was in the clear, but suddenly a bullet hit Shira in the thigh. Shira hadn't seen where it came from, but heard the voice of a gruff old man speaking to who she assumed was his police partner in the distance. "Whoa! don't fire yet, rookie! You could have hit the captive, or officer Janice!" she heard him scold. Shira gritted her teeth, hobbled over and picked up Autumn and the bag, and stole the police car of who she assumed was "officer Janice". She turned off the lights and sirens and drove off to the meeting place. In the car she found some bandages which would probably help prevent her from losing too much blood from her bullet wound. It still hurt like hell of course.

Once she had lost the police, she dumped the police car in a lake to get rid of the evidence, and limped the rest of the way to the warehouse.

Minus 2 health for bullet wound to thigh. Shira now has 6/8 HP
Sorry it took so long and sorry there's no poll yet. I did warn you all that I often procrastinate. lol.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
About thirty minutes had passed when Autumn awoke, tie up on the floor with two figures looming above her.

"It was you? You're alive? The little bitch who cried when I-" She exclaimed at Shira's anonymous client, a short blonde freckled girl in a baby blue summer dress. She was cut off when the client stomped her high heel into Autumn's navel in the center of her soft, weak belly. That shut her up real quick and made her gasp in pain and surprise.

"Shut it", the client said. "Me and my generous assassin, Succubus are going to show you what pain feels like". Shira, who was simply standing there grinning up to this point chimed in, "It's my pleasure, really, hehehe..." They didn't gag their captive because they both would rather hear her screams of agony and savor them.

Shira searched through the bag, after sifting through some of the more uninteresting things she found a stun gun. She admired the gun gleefully, "Ooo... I like the looks of this!" She gave a sadistic smirk and applied to stun gun to Autumn's vagina. "No! Stop that!" Autumn was screaming, but it was of no use to her. Shira zapped her victim's pussy cheerfully while laughing and mocking her. Autumn tried to wriggle out of it but Shira's client was holding her down, so it was to no avail. Shira was ramming the stun gun farther and farther in as she went. Autumn was screaming in pure agony, and after all she had done, she deserved it. She twitched violently and began to be a bit hard to hold down, but the client managed. She was a lot stronger than she looked.

After what felt like an eternity, Shira finally stopped shocking Autumn's crotch, but the client finished this off by stamping her heel down with another low blow. Autumn squeezed her legs together in a vain attempt to protect her womanhood, but the heel hit it's mark causing Autumn to let out a shrill yelp of pain. Tears were now welling up in her eyes. She struggled to stay conscious.

At this point, Shira slapped Autumn across the face multiple times to try and keep her up. "Don't tell me you're out already! We're just getting started." Shira started squeezing and twisting Autumn's breasts. Nothing too devastating. For now she was just toying with her prey. Still, Autumn was wincing and she had a terrified expression on her face, so what Shira was doing was definitely working. She did this until Autumns boobs looked purplish red and bruised, then moved on to pinching her nipples until they bled.

" Want to do the honors of breaking some bones?" Shira asked her client with a smirk. "Sure thing", the client replied deviously. She jumped foot first, applying all her might onto Autumn's bruised chest. Snap! There went a few ribs. "AGH! No more! Just kill me now!" Autumn shrieked. Shira chuckled, and the client threw a towel over Autumn's face and poured a bottle of water on her. "Shut up, will ya!" she ordered.

As Autumn writhed twitched and struggled to breathe, Shira asked her client a question, "Really though, are you about ready to finish this bitch? I don't think she can take much more punishment. Oh! And I'll be needing the cash reward."

The client smiled brightly and replied while handing over a wad of money, "Here's the money, and bonus for letting me join in on the fun. Thing is though I though maybe we could not kill her? See, after what you've done I think I would rather keep her as my own personal plaything. I have a perfect spot to keep her, and even if I do get caught I swear I won't snitch you out, so are you fine with that?"

Shira thought about this... What to do?

What reward do you want?
I expected to have this up much sooner, but I am a very busy man. Sorry guys! lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.