dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
BsQCI8b.png

Here is a Kisekae picture of poor officer Janice being knocked out! She will probably become a recurring character if the police show up often and as long as no one chooses to kill her in one of the choices. This was not an option for Shira though as I had established that she doesn't like to kill innocent people, so it wouldn't make much sense for her to kill a poor policewoman just doing her job. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Epilogue and next mission startup coming soon, but for now mission complete! Autumn Knight is now a slave to the anonymous client, and you gained one new item, and it is....... A silenced pistol! Great for quietly taking out targets or sentries and making a clean getaway without being caught. Just make sure to cover your tracks. :wink:

The old contracts are still available, but I wanted to add one or two more before we proceed for options sake. That, and I'm really tired. :tongue::tongue::tongue:
ihtS6Xq.png

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I love this idea man, I might steal it. lol
Hey, I would be perfectly fine with that. The more the merrier, am I right? You do have your current series to worry about already though!

I will have the start of the next part up soon. I actually mean that! Hahaha!

Weak for Aqua

Casual Client
BsQCI8b.png

Here is a Kisekae picture of poor officer Janice being knocked out! She will probably become a recurring character if the police show up often and as long as no one chooses to kill her in one of the choices. This was not an option for Shira though as I had established that she doesn't like to kill innocent people, so it wouldn't make much sense for her to kill a poor policewoman just doing her job. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

love that police outfit and her long brown hair.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Only three votes, but that's fine I guess. I have to call the vote right now so I can start on all the things I am currently up to. :confused::confused::confused:

We're going to go and try to kill Queen Layla! This is a dangerous one mind you. Shira will have to be on her toes!

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I am going on a hiatus for now again. I figured it would be best to take a break in between contracts instead of in the middle of one. Hopefully it isn't too long of a hiatus, but I have been trying to do these but things are getting in the way.

By the way this means the poll is still ongoing now. I will see which contract is next when I get back to being able to do this at a decent steady pace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.