I'm still not sure how to use mods (1 Viewer)

fiendy

Potential Patron
Hello. I'm new here and when I installed mods so far, I was only using "Moddig" page ingame. I don't know where to put mods, to get it in game without loading it every time. Like hair mods, or for example: moremoods. I tried just puttin it into Mods folder, but it's not working. Pls help.

tickles

Content Creator
Hello. I'm new here and when I installed mods so far, I was only using "Moddig" page ingame. I don't know where to put mods, to get it in game without loading it every time. Like hair mods, or for example: moremoods. I tried just puttin it into Mods folder, but it's not working. Pls help.
You have to add the .swf file of the mod to the $INIT$ Folder (that's located in the Mods folder), then add the name of said .swf file to the Mods.txt file.
If the mod came with any settings.txt files, add it to the Settings Folder (which is one of the folders you first see when opening Loader Folder).

Hope this helps. :)

fiendy

Potential Patron
You have to add the .swf file of the mod to the $INIT$ Folder (that's located in the Mods folder), then add the name of said .swf file to the Mods.txt file.
If the mod came with any settings.txt files, add it to the Settings Folder (which is one of the folders you first see when opening Loader Folder).

Hope this helps. :)
Thank you it helped really much. That explains everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.