I'm a 3D artist and I'll work for free (1 Viewer)

tcladykiller

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys. It seems like there's quite a few threads asking for artists. I thought I'd just let you know that I do 3D work and have done so for years, and some people seem to like it. Link: Last additions - Sexyamazons.com Art - Female combat, Death fetish, Amazon battle, Girls Executed, Fatal Female Fights. Women Hanged, Beheaded, Shot, Stabbed.

I have a dozen or so hours a week I could put into rendering stuff for people if they have an idea I want to help with. I'm a fan of guro, zako, and loli, but feel free to run anything by me if you're able to make a game and need some help.

darent

Potential Patron
Hi, its a very interesting offer you have here, Im glad there's still people that help others without looking anything in return. one quick question, do you make anime style 3D models as well? or just rendered pics?

fabu00

Potential Patron
tcladykiller, how versed are you with character animation?
specifically 3ds max/maya or motionbuilder?

tcladykiller

Vivacious Visitor
Sorry for the delay in replying, folks. I thought I was subscribed to this but I'm not. My experience with animation is limited, and I only have experience with DAZ Studio. I'm fine with anime.

T

therick

Hello how are you?, I am interested so I'd like to know if you are still serving?, start working on a Ryona game (I will in unity 3d) and I would like your help, and I hope it's free do not worry XD .. but I like to know what program you drive, you can do anime characters and such are with the animations? I hope your answer and not be too much trouble :D

Sorry if misspelled, what happens is that I am not very good with English and I'm using the google translator, sorry

Atmey

Potential Patron
Well, I am horrible at texturing models, I have a mesh I made with a base, but bad textures, how good are you with textures?

freeko

Potential Patron
How interested would you be with something mundane like a catfighting game? I have had an idea floating around in my head for a few months now and have been able to bastardize some images using 3d custom girl, but they do not have the look that I am going for. Aside from potentially getting an artist to help, I am not sure what else I would be able to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.