Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 - Nude Compilation (1 Viewer)

XellossFang

Content Creator
OH THANK GOODNESS! um, I mean... Hello, I'm glad someone is doing this, thank you for your contribution... ok, am I done being all professional now?... *squeals with joy* Hooray! let me know if there is anyway I can help with this project.

Just two questions though...
1. did you get permission from XellossFang XellossFang to do this?
2. can you add credits for everyone you've used resources from?
Last I heard XellossFang XellossFang left all modding communities suddenly, so if you have tried and couldn't get response I'd say continue the project, also even he didn't give full credits for all the works so I understand if you can't find them all, just asking you to try please.

Sup Nite,

How long has it been? Ah, right sometime around October or December of 2015? Ya, I just vanished not long after www.gamevixenzone.net went down. I did tell ya that in our last chat that I probably go MIA.

1. Personally, I don't mind. Have fun just give proper credit.
2. credits be me, @kojinzx, @battlejesus, and @o5119
3. never did upload the final set of mods I finished either opps... I jumped to PlayStation not long after that. Until someone asked me a few days ago if I still did mods for games cus of my PSN name... Nope... but with sony censorship going out of hand... guess I'm back to PC. IDK if ill continue modding things though as it has been a while... I'm rusty and doubt WD40 be much help... and even if I do it be very slow cus I don't have as much time as before. Only time shall tell.

Okay so I decided to pick up this project and recompile, since it was left in raw/unfinished state.

XellosFang in his thread (Sexy Dimension Neptunia Naked Re;birth 1) did make an attempt to compile existing mods, but most of files were not placed in corresponding folders or had duplicates or were left in unconverted state of Photoshop files.
Plus he did miss few mods in the end. XD

-----------------------------------------

i appreciate the credit however this was a joint project by me and @kojinzx We did add mods from @battlejesus, and @o5119

And ya... sorry for the mess xD

O

OkThisIsEpic

Is this still being worked on or is it dead? would like to see an updated version with more edited costumes/textures.

Sangoku25

Potential Patron
Your mod work not game crash of the starte :/
I don't know how I did everything and now the game with this mod doesn't start anymore .
It looks like this mod is broken

can where this us for Rebirth 1 ?
That is better !
Pack data in the game folder and his work^^

Last edited:

Yandere

Potential Patron
i cant download the kitserver thing on any browser, can we download the altered game files or is there an alternative modification tool?

edit: i got it to work fully, had to turn off the browser security, also, why no lewd outfit for uni? :eek:

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Potential Patron
The kit sever work not more.
That's why I once asked if we can change that as it is done in part 2 and 3, go into the folder .

step 2.
2d24edb8ec.png

This mod work not more .
Make a fix other closed the treaht.

slasher2

Potential Patron
was wondering what image you used for the Tamaki sister. or who that group of girls is? i cant find anything on the reverse image search with the screenshot i took.

Attachments

• 20220518143940_1.jpg
    20220518143940_1.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 511

RoysOurBoy

Potential Patron
I'm having an problem I've unpacker files game00000 and game20000 and put kitserver.exe\ini\dll in to the re:birth1 file it will play the op But it won't load the main menu Screen
I haven't even replace character sprites\model yet can someone help me?

haruzocole

Streamer
Oof I dunno if I can even run kitserver on steam deck. This may be very hard to patch for me. Has anyone else patched this game on steam deck?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.