Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 - Nude Compilation (3 Viewers)

kirito-senpai

Potential Patron
hi everyone,
i want to ask a question about how to install this mod.
currently i am clueless on how to get it to work.
thank you for your help in advance

malxenos

Potential Patron
Basic guide on patching:

Step 1: Put kitserver.exe and kitserver.dll in game's core folder.
Step 2: Right click kitserver.exe>Properties>flag "run as admin".
Step 3: From Data folder, Drag&Drop Game000000.pac, Game200000.pac on nr1-unpacker.exe [this file is in patcher pack].
Repeat process for NRB1DLC000000007.pac, NRB1DLC000000008.pac, NRB1DLC000000010.pac, NRB1DLC000000011.pac and NRB1DLC000000012.pac [these are in DLC folder].
Step 4: You will have to run game by starting kitserver.exe instead of game.exe from now on.

NOTE: Chrome might report file as infected, so just download using another browser, Firefox for example. File is clean, I double checked it.

From OP's link. There was a few guides scatters on steam guide's section as well iirc. It was how i forced PS icons as well

kirito-senpai

Potential Patron
Basic guide on patching:

Step 1: Put kitserver.exe and kitserver.dll in game's core folder.
Step 2: Right click kitserver.exe>Properties>flag "run as admin".
Step 3: From Data folder, Drag&Drop Game000000.pac, Game200000.pac on nr1-unpacker.exe [this file is in patcher pack].
Repeat process for NRB1DLC000000007.pac, NRB1DLC000000008.pac, NRB1DLC000000010.pac, NRB1DLC000000011.pac and NRB1DLC000000012.pac [these are in DLC folder].
Step 4: You will have to run game by starting kitserver.exe instead of game.exe from now on.

NOTE: Chrome might report file as infected, so just download using another browser, Firefox for example. File is clean, I double checked it.

From OP's link. There was a few guides scatters on steam guide's section as well iirc. It was how i forced PS icons as well
thank you for the detailed explenation but i have encountered 1 problem while trying this.
i do not apear to find any .pac files in the mod but only normal maps with the same name

S

Shine Get

One of the most problematic ones was swimsuit for MAGES. As you can see, even after few hours of work its still not done due to need to edit model file.

Has MAGES. been finished? If so can you show a pic of the updated version of her? I'm honestly thinking of buying the game on pc just for this mod. Nude MAGES. will make buying Rebirth 1 a second time worth it lol.

huaixuyang

Potential Patron
Update:
Okay, so, Delux Patch 1.00 goes live.
HypDimNudeDelux1.00.rar
--------------------------------
What is done: Many textures got updated and improved.
What is left: Bunch of suits/models cannot be stripified properly without editing model itself. Henceforth, I will put such models on hiatus, until I will come across some suffient editor.
------------------------------
Whats next?
Simple, lets work in "Ask and get" mode. If you want me to rework or update some suit/texture [or will find problem/bug with existing one], post request here, preferably with a screenshot. I will update it and upload.
Once there will be enough updates, I will combine them into Delux Patch 2.00.
--------------------------------
Preview:

pvlOCsr.png

v3VwEWE.png

DH3D7O7.png

ynEtyLk.png

aHhK8JA.png

MRnsKOv.jpg
This is great work,are you still working on this?

Soa_Kuru

Potential Patron
This is great work,are you still working on this?
Yaseeda has been away from here for three months, and I think Re:birth1's nude mod has been completed.
So...... Now I'm even looking forward to someone making VII's nude mod because it has too many new characters.

Yaseeda has been away from here for three months, and I think Re:birth1's nude mod has been completed.
So...... Now I'm even looking forward to someone making VII's nude mod because it has too many new characters.
Even if he does come back, I really want to see more Neps naked (especially Uzume).

wolffang719

Potential Patron
Anyone know whats up with the 'kitserver.rar.'? I've tried four different browsers and they all either say virus or error... can anyone help me please? assuming this isn't a dead mod.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Anyone know whats up with the 'kitserver.rar.'? I've tried four different browsers and they all either say virus or error... can anyone help me please? assuming this isn't a dead mod.
I can't find a kitserver.rar file on undertow.
I don't have this game, but I suspect your browser won't let you download because the rar file contains an exe file. You might be able to fix the problem by changing (lowering) the security settings on your browser.

wolffang719

Potential Patron
I can't find a kitserver.rar file on undertow.
I don't have this game, but I suspect your browser won't let you download because the rar file contains an exe file. You might be able to fix the problem by changing (lowering) the security settings on your browser.
Yeah it had something to do with browsers but I managed to get around it, link from a steam disscussion about Nep Modding and Internet Explorer and i got it, granted its all in Japanese so i still have no idea what I'm doing.

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
the change of the avatars in those chat-text passages are great <3
would love to see those on the other nep games too
the nipple position may look a bit off :<

and the boos look bad on the full nude version
the seem to be pushed up and dogether by the clothes
and would be in a different position on full naked bodies :<

S

sakifox

Dont know why but the only tutorial for this mod i can find anywhere is in spanish. Sadly I dont speak it. The instructions posted before doesnt seem to apply. My files are all .Tids. Not .pacs. Kit server is in japanese. And the tutorial on that is over my head. Someone posted an auto patcher, but its gone. I just cant seem to find anything to help. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.