How to remove numbers at the top? (1 Viewer)

hentaiproduce

Potential Patron
I get the feeling this has already been asked and I apologise if it has but I can't seem to find the answer, how do I remove the percentages at the top of the screen? I know what they mean but can't remember how to remove them, please help?

giiggeli

Potential Patron
So, I'm quite new here and I use Sby's -loader, but I think these are the ways to remove those numbers:

You have to delete the text lines (example "Default/FinishesCounter.swf") from your "Mods" .txt-file that is located in your $INIT$ folder (Mods > $INIT$ > Mods.txt)
Or
Use " ; " in front of the text line in this "Mods" .txt-file, so that when you start the game it won't be included (example " ;Default/FinishesCounter.sw"
Or
Delete all these counter swf-files, which should be located in Default -folder ( Mods > $INIT$ > Default )

These should work, I don't know any other way. I recommend using " ; " method, so that you can always undo what you have done and start again see how those numbers start rolling to new heights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.