How to change voices in Animtools? (1 Viewer)

mikeybthehuman

Potential Patron
So, reading the documents in animtools, it says you have multiple voice options for the female character when using sex positions, I can also see the MP3 files for each character under 'dirty audio' but I don't know where to find the option to change between voices. Any help?

Deltavoid

Content Creator
its in the settings file for animtools:
Code:
; ***** hunnie pop sound settings *****
currentvoicechar=7                   ;0=random character chosen on settings load; 1=aiko, 2=audrey, 3=beli, 4=kyanna, 5=kyu, 6=lola, 7=tiffany

Last edited:

mikeybthehuman

Potential Patron
its in the settings file for animtools:
Code:
; ***** hunnie pop sound settings *****
currentvoicechar=7                   ;0=random character chosen on settings load; 1=aiko, 2=audrey, 3=beli, 4=kyanna, 5=kyu, 6=lola, 7=tiffany

Forgive me for being a dunce, what do I do with this code/where do I enter it in order to do this?

Deltavoid

Content Creator
Forgive me for being a dunce, what do I do with this code/where do I enter it in order to do this?
Locate your animtoolsv24settings.txt file, open it in notepad or notepad++(recomended). search "hunnie pop" or go to around line 94(it is line 94 for me. It may be a little bit higher or lower for you.)
right under "; ***** hunnie pop sound settings *****" should be "currentvoicechar=" followed by a number. You can change this number to one of the following numbers:
0=random character chosen on settings load (randomly chooses a character upon loading the mod)
1=aiko
2=audrey
3=beli
4=kyanna
5=kyu
6=lola
7=tiffany
Saved changes will take effect next time you load animtools.

mikeybthehuman

Potential Patron
Locate your animtoolsv24settings.txt file, open it in notepad or notepad++(recomended). search "hunnie pop" or go to around line 94(it is line 94 for me. It may be a little bit higher or lower for you.)
right under "; ***** hunnie pop sound settings *****" should be "currentvoicechar=" followed by a number. You can change this number to one of the following numbers:
0=random character chosen on settings load (randomly chooses a character upon loading the mod)
1=aiko
2=audrey
3=beli
4=kyanna
5=kyu
6=lola
7=tiffany
Saved changes will take effect next time you load animtools.
Cool, I got it. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.