How to change the color (or hue) of a specific clothing mod? (1 Viewer)

DH_GP

Potential Patron
I downloaded some mods for the ''Toriel'' character on Deadreaver imports thread, the mods work fine, but as seen on the preview image on how the character must look like, it got me confused. When i apply the SFW mod on the character, it stays on its default color (e.g, the ''vanilla dress'', that was required for the mod), it doesn't change colors on the slot that it's supposed to be, also another mod that also it's influenced by this it's this one, but this one is interesting because when i go to the ''custom'' section and change ''her skin'', the sleeve of that clothing changes, but also the skin, so i'm trying to find a way to apply color (or hue) to only a specific item, to look like that preview image. TL;DR: im trying to apply color or hue (some don´t even apply it) but it doesn't work, and the mods don't even appear as an SWF mod when i try to save the character. (also its says ''hue-shifted'' on a mod, any way to make that work?). sorry if this was long, i've been trying so much stuff that i realized the only option i had was to ask around here.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator

The mod hue shifts each layer of the mod in question, if a layer of the mod has replaced a body layer instead of over laying it will recolor the whole layer including her skin if it's visable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.