How to add extra headgear? (1 Viewer)

willwhitt56

Potential Patron
ive been trying to make an oc character with the lambs mask and a pair of horns, but the horns or the lambs mask won't merge together. It has to be either one or the other. is there a mod or swf that will allow me to use both?

willwhitt56

Potential Patron
SyntaxTerror SyntaxTerror ok, so i noticed something when i was editing the moreclothingmod to work with the lamb mask and antlers. It seems that headwear doesn't workwith headwear, unless its a Haircostume. Im trying to get the antlers to be that,but i keep getting an error saying that the antlers "need HairCostume" even though iv'e seemed to have followed the instructions right.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
SyntaxTerror SyntaxTerror ok, so i noticed something when i was editing the moreclothingmod to work with the lamb mask and antlers. It seems that headwear doesn't workwith headwear, unless its a Haircostume. Im trying to get the antlers to be that,but i keep getting an error saying that the antlers "need HairCostume" even though iv'e seemed to have followed the instructions right.
I don't know much about that mod, I only use the loader for screenshots of my creations, you'd better ask sby sby for that.
Don't forget to give links to the mask and horns you are using.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
answering here instead of pm

you didn't link lamb mask, assuming it is deadreaver's
since both mods are just a single modtype of the same modtype, no need to move them around or really specify their types at all.
just make their names for their menu entry the same to have them both be shown:

Lamb_Mask.swf=test combo
Antlers.swf=test combo

also since they are placed on the same layer, load order matters. by having anters last, they are above the mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.