how do i mod the guy (1 Viewer)

webofshadows

Potential Patron
so I've downloaded a few mods and i'm struggling to change the guy. so far I've only been able to mod the girl and background and I've been trying everything.

is there anything or any way i can change him?

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Dommsday is working for me, not vegeta (I don't know why).

i tried using it but nothing really happened
Just to be sure: what do you mean by that ? You were able to properly launch de loader but you didn't manage to use a mod for him ? Or you can't even launch the loader ?

webofshadows

Potential Patron
Dommsday is working for me, not vegeta (I don't know why).

Just to be sure: what do you mean by that ? You were able to properly launch de loader but you didn't manage to use a mod for him ? Or you can't even launch the loader ?

well i think i might've found the problem. i've mostly been using a flash game of it. anyway i can download it then?

Huitznahua

Content Creator
well i think i might've found the problem. i've mostly been using a flash game of it. anyway i can download it then?
Well yeah SDT is a flash game ...

You can choose one of this pack pre configure:

webofshadows

Potential Patron
Well yeah SDT is a flash game ...

You can choose one of this pack pre configure:
thanks so much for the help man. another problem i have is when i download the game on the site it doesn't seem to work on my computer. it's probably some file kind of thing i need to do but the problem is i specifically can't seem to figure out how to use it,

Huitznahua

Content Creator
thanks so much for the help man. another problem i have is when i download the game on the site it doesn't seem to work on my computer. it's probably some file kind of thing i need to do but the problem is i specifically can't seem to figure out how to use it,
Even with this pack and following the instructions:
1550616140718-png.87740

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.