How do i make a him mod (1 Viewer)

XT68

Potential Patron
Ive been looking into how to make a him mod as i wanna make a futa Sakura (Him) mod from naruto and i also want to make a Sasuke (Him) mod can any one help me with how to do this or link me any tutorials?

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Hi,
Tutorials aren't necessary. They're based on the loader template by Faceless Faceless (at least I'm fairly certain they are). There's an even easier way that I've used. dantethedarkprince dantethedarkprince released all his fla files so just pick one that uses the appropriate part(s) and it's just drawing and exporting from there. I'm answering from my phone so no links to the fla dump but just look in the first couple of posts in his big mod threads (links in his sig.) and you'll find them.

XT68

Potential Patron
Hi,
Tutorials aren't necessary. They're based on the loader template by Faceless Faceless (at least I'm fairly certain they are). There's an even easier way that I've used. dantethedarkprince dantethedarkprince released all his fla files so just pick one that uses the appropriate part(s) and it's just drawing and exporting from there. I'm answering from my phone so no links to the fla dump but just look in the first couple of posts in his big mod threads (links in his sig.) and you'll find them.
i think i found it but its only templates and i dont have a drawing tablet is there any way to change one of the swf files?

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
I'm not sure I understand the question. The templates are exactly what you're after ( and as I mentioned you can use dantes fla files as templates - Dante's Lovely Ladies - Official Goodbye).

You don't need a drawing tablet but you do need animate cc. Swf are output files only so you never work with those. The fla files are exported to swf once they're finished.

Could also add that if you don't have animate you can make a head in inkscape which is free and I'll convert it for you. Costumes won't work since you have to get the alignment right between parts.

XT68

Potential Patron
I'm not sure I understand the question. The templates are exactly what you're after ( and as I mentioned you can use dantes fla files as templates - Dante's Lovely Ladies - Official Goodbye).

You don't need a drawing tablet but you do need animate cc. Swf are output files only so you never work with those. The fla files are exported to swf once they're finished.

Could also add that if you don't have animate you can make a head in inkscape which is free and I'll convert it for you. Costumes won't work since you have to get the alignment right between parts.
ok i have animate cc so can i just make the head on that and export it to swf or is there any coding to it?
P.S Sorry if im being a pain here i just wanna see if i can learn how to make some mods as i wanna share content and not just be a lurker lol.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
You're not being a pain.
1. Download the fla file of one of the head mods by dante.
2. Open with Animate
3. Open the symbol containing the head mod (just look around in the library until you find a drawing of a head)
4. Draw your own in its place.
5. Export to swf.

The point of using the fla of another head mod is that the coding's done already.

XT68

Potential Patron
You're not being a pain.
1. Download the fla file of one of the head mods by dante.
2. Open with Animate
3. Open the symbol containing the head mod (just look around in the library until you find a drawing of a head)
4. Draw your own in its place.
5. Export to swf.

The point of using the fla of another head mod is that the coding's done already.
Ok so ive been trying to export to swf but i keep getting "ERROR Initializing Java Runtime Environment" any ideas how to fix this

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.