House Party Alpha (1 Viewer)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
The painstaking path of developing erotic games is sometimes a long and lonesome road. Just popped in to give you some encouragement and my seal of approval. Also to say I'm looking forward to the "hands-on" experience you're developing.
seal-of-approval-meme.jpg

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
The painstaking path of developing erotic games is sometimes a long and lonesome road. Just popped in to give you some encouragement and my seal of approval. Also to say I'm looking forward to the "hands-on" experience you're developing.

Thank you!

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys,

Version 0.4.0.0 of House Party has officially been released today to $25.00+ supporters, and it includes the first erotic scene in the game! Content is becoming a main focus at this point since the engine is working really well, so we'll be seeing more of these kinds of things popping into each release. Visit the link below to see the details of what's been added. A version of the game with these new mechanics will be available to $10.00+ supporters on or around January 15th, and this version will release publicly on or around February 17th. Enjoy!

House Party Beta 0.4.0.0 Released to $25.00+ Supporters! – Eek! Games

To download the latest public version of House Party, click here:
Downloads – Eek! Games

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
i wonder about some bugs or annoying stuff:
-like the characters blocking each others moving
-sometimes the bottle in the hand of the drunk guy disapears after he was beaten up

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys!

House Party 0.4.1.0 has been released to $10.00+ supporters. You can follow the link below to grab this latest version if you are already a supporter, or if you'd like information on how to become one. House Party 0.3.5.0 is slated to be released publicly in two days, so I will have that ready for you soon as well. Here's a link to the latest version info:
House Party 0.4.1.0 Released to $10+ Supporters. Public Release Coming Soon. – Eek! Games

To download the latest public release of House Party, visit the following link:
Downloads – Eek! Games

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys,

I'd like to introduce the Official House Party Custom Story Creator! This custom tool lets you create and share your own custom stories you can write to override the default stories for the characters in the House Party game. This is the first step of many to open up the game to user customization. More details at the following link:

Introducing the Official House Party Custom Story Creator! – Eek! Games

To download the latest version of the House Party game, click here:
Downloads – Eek! Games

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys,

I've just posted a Sneak Peek write-up of the new features that are coming to House Party 0.4.2.0. There are some exciting new aspects coming to the game with this release. The release will go out to $25.00+ supporters on 2/1/17, and then the content released in this build will be available to $10.00+ supporters on 2/15/17. The release is slated to go public on 3/17/17. You can check out all of the new updates here, and there will be more story content coming as well on top of it all!

House Party 0.4.2.0 Sneak Peek – Eek! Games

You can find the latest free public version of House Party here:
Downloads – Eek! Games

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys!

House Party 0.4.2.0 was released today to $25.00+ supporters, and wow what a release it is! If you guys were holding out for the next great release, this is the one! Not only are there major updates to just about everything, but the Custom Story Creator has been released, and people have already started working on custom stories for the game. This new version of House Party has the ability to load and play custom stories, which means much more content is coming soon on top of the original story! This version also includes major visual and performance updates, and it just looks and plays great!

You can get more information about all of the new updates that were added here:
House Party 0.4.2.0 Released to $25+ Supporters! – Eek! Games

To download the latest public release of House Party, go here:
Downloads – Eek! Games

Enjoy!

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys,

I've just made a video explaining with some depth about how you can get started working with the House Party Custom Story Creator and how to export your story into the House Party game. I've also just announced a Custom Story Challenge which participation in can win one person each month free access to all of the House Party latest game builds for life (which is a $25.00/month value). Check out the details at the link below:

House Party Story Creator Crash Course and Story Challenge – Eek! Games

For instruction, and to download the House Party Custom Story Creator, click here:
Custom Story Creator – Eek! Games

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys,

I've just released version 0.4.2.1 of House Party to $15.00+ supporters. I've also changed the pledge rewards around, so you will now be able to get access to the monthly stable release of the game for just $5.00 and the tiers and rewards have been adjusted upwards from there. There are also some custom stories starting to pop up on the radar. It's very exciting to see how many of you have taken an interest in writing your own stories! This update also includes more tools to help you guys write better stories for the game and allow for more customization. You can check out more details about the newest version and the included changes here:

House Party 0.4.2.1 Released to $15.00+ Supporters – Eek! Games

For the latest free public version of House Party, click here:
Downloads – Eek! Games

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys,

House Party 0.4.3.0 was just released to $15+ supporters. This update includes a huge update to the Custom Story Creator, mostly in response to the feedback I've been getting from those of your working on stories, and also includes some game content updates in the form of an addition to the "Blackmail Madison" ending. This version is the first of at least two updates I will be putting out to $15+ supporters this month as we gear up toward the monthly stable release on March 15th.

Here's a link to more details:
House Party 0.4.3.0 Released to $15+ Supporters – Eek! Games

To download the latest free version of House Party, click here:
Downloads – Eek! Games

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys,

House Party version 0.4.4 is now officially available for $5+ supporters! It includes a brand new story with Katherine's character as well as three new quests. There's also now a game tutorial and a bunch of bug fixes and overall updates. You can check out the full scope of what's been updated in this version and find the info you need to grab a copy of it at the following link:

House Party 0.4.4 Released to $5+ Supporters! – Eek! Games

To download the latest free version of House Party, click here:
Downloads – Eek! Games

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys!

Awesome news today! Not only is House Party 0.4.2.1 now available for free, but we just got the news that House Party has been greenlit on Steam! Thanks to all of you who voted for us!

Version 0.4.2.1 is also the first version that is compatible with the Custom Story Creator, so be sure to check by our forum and try out a few of the custom stories that have been written by the community! Here's the link where you can download 0.4.2.1:

House Party 0.4.2.1 Public Release! – Eek! Games

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.