House Party Alpha (1 Viewer)

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys!

House Party 0.5.0 was just released to Alpha Testers. This release is chock full of awesome new updates including voice actors! Also, come join us on our new Discord server. (https://discord.gg/87CGZKK) We have almost 1000 members chatting about the game! You can follow the link below to find out more information about the new version and how you can grab it.

House Party 0.5.0 Released to Alpha Testers! – Eek! Games

And here is the link to the latest free version of House Party:
Downloads – Eek! Games

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that House Party 0.4.4 has officially been released as a free public version. This release includes a lot of updates geared toward adding on to Katherine’s story as well as some overall enhancements and game improvements.

To download 0.4.4 and play it for free, click here:
House Party 0.4.4 Public Release – Eek! Games

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys,

House Party 0.6.1 has just been released to Beta testers. It includes the final conclusion to Katherine's story as well as a lot of new game mechanics. Here is the full list of updates on this version:

General Bug Fixes
Code optimizations
Fixed a bunch of typos in dialogue
Fixed some story continuity errors
Revamped sex system to allow for easier expansion in the future
Revamped and fine-tuned all sex code
Added Doggie Style sex
Added female masturbation
Added ability for all characters to perform sex acts
Fixed floating pillows issue
Fixed an issue where Patrick would get his wine back after you had given it to Frank or Stephanie
Made it so the kettle cannot be knocked over
Finished Rachael’s dare game
Finished Rachael Ending 1

If you are already a beta tester, or to find out how to become one, visit here:
House Party 0.6.1 Released to Beta Testers – Eek! Games

Or to download the latest public version of House Party, click here:
Downloads – Eek! Games

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Wow been quite a while since i las visited your post, seems like the game has matured quite well, gonna try it and see what's new

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys,

House Party 0.5.7 has been released as a free public download! This version is a milestone version in the series and includes a lot of new story and game mechanics, as well as a completely revamped UI. If you've been holding out for a while for an update, this is the one to get!

You can download House Party 0.5.7 here:
House Party 0.5.7 Public Release – Eek! Games

Here are a list of changes from version 0.4.4 to 0.5.7:

Added Stephanie’s voice
Added Katherine’s voice
Added “Express Yourself” quest
Added “Katherine’s “D”-Mands” quest
Added Missionary Sex
General UI Enhancements
You can now use the mouse wheel to scroll through inventory items
General bug fixes
Spelled “challenge” correctly.
Upgraded to Unity 5.6
Fixed an issue with Linux and Mac OSX Builds
Fixed an issue with exiting out of a dialogue using escape
Fixed a few other UI issues
Fixed an issue where characters could see each other through doors
Added obligatory cheesy pick-up lines
Major path-finding update
Stopped dead an knocked out characters from responding to clicks
Completely revamped UI
Revamped Katherine’s Model
Revamped Madison’s Model
Revamped Rachael’s Model
Revamped Ashley’s Model
Fixed an issue with toe deformities when sitting or laying down
Is now backwards compatible with custom stories from 0.4.3.1 and higher
Added Madison’s voice
Added Ashley’s voice
Added Frank’s voice

Enjoy!

Bruni Multimedia

Potential Patron
I like your game, and I'm also supporting you on Patreon, but...

I don't know. I think your game is way too slow. I mean there are tons of quest but there's no buildup of eros (with the exception of Ashley, in my opinion). Sexual tension is almost null to none.

What I mean for sexual tension? Try "A night with Sara" Play Force One - Night with Sara erotic flash game

It isn't about fucking Sara. It builds up the whole situation where at some point you NEED to fuck her because your testosterone levels are over nine thousand! :D
So the game is 8/10 for me, but it lacks something to be just perfect (and I don't mean graphics or other elements that are of course still in development).

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
I like your game, and I'm also supporting you on Patreon, but...

I don't know. I think your game is way too slow. I mean there are tons of quest but there's no buildup of eros (with the exception of Ashley, in my opinion). Sexual tension is almost null to none.

What I mean for sexual tension? Try "A night with Sara" Play Force One - Night with Sara erotic flash game

It isn't about fucking Sara. It builds up the whole situation where at some point you NEED to fuck her because your testosterone levels are over nine thousand! :D
So the game is 8/10 for me, but it lacks something to be just perfect (and I don't mean graphics or other elements that are of course still in development).

Thanks for the input. That's a very valid assessment. I think you'll really enjoy Rachael's quest if you haven't played it yet. She has a dare game that you play with her that gets increasingly more sexual, and you have to prank Ashley (by exposing her) along the way. I do want to include more mini-quests that build tension throughout the game. This is apparent in Ashley's story-line, and also Rachael's, but you're right that's it's missing from the others. Of course it's a little harder to implement in a full 3D first person setting than a visual novel type of game, but it is something I am looking to be more creative with.

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys!

House Party 0.6.2 has been officially released to Beta Testers today. This version will also be released later this week on GameJolt, and next week on Steam.

Click here for more information:
House Party 0.6.2 Released to Beta Testers! – Eek! Games

Here is a list of changes over the previous version:

General Bug Fixes
Revamped Player Motion
Revamped Sex Transitions and Motion
Revamped Sitting/Laying Transitions
Displays Error Message Now When Trying to Load Older Save Files
Door Configurations Now Save Correctly
Current States Now Save Correctly (Sitting/Laying/Etc..)
Player can now get in hot tub
Improved Breast Physics
Removed Slow Motion Effect During Player Orgasm (Many were complaining it just looked like a frame drop)
Made Censor Larger (was still showing nudity at some angles)
Fixed an issue in Ashley and Madison’s story that caused a negative reaction after a blowjob
Smoothed Fighting Animations
Revamped Save System to Fresh Load the Game and then Apply Save State (More consistent results)
Reworked player movement and animation syncing
Fixed camera glitches during sex scenes
Fixed a glitch that caused characters to sink through the bed during sex on some systems.
Added some Easter Eggs

To get the latest free version of House Party, click here:
Downloads – Eek! Games

Enjoy!

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys!

House Party is officially on Steam! You can check it out here:
Save 10% on House Party on Steam

Here are some frequently asked questions about the Steam Release:

Q. Is the Steam version censored in any way?
A. The game is not altered in any way on Steam, so it's fully uncensored, with the optional censor setting in the game menu for streamers.

Q. Is the version on Steam the full latest version?
A. Yes, as of right now, the version on Steam is the latest version of the game.

Q. What if I am already supporting you on Patreon?
A. Our Patreon supporters will still have the earliest access to the game. Of course it's not in our best interest to put untested versions directly to Steam, so just like before, Alpha tester tiers will get the latest version of the game first, followed by Beta testers, and then once the game is deemed stable, it will then be released to Steam, so supporter benefits remain the same.

Q. Will you still release free versions?
A. Yes, but not as frequently. The Steam versions will take priority, and stable releases will go there. I will periodically release a free version here and there to server as a demo, but it will be much less frequent.

Check out the Steam page for more information, and thank you all for your support over the last year and a half. It's what got us this far!

EekGames

Potential Patron
Hey guys, we just released a 0.7.2 Beta for House Party which has some great new content! Check out the screen shot of our upgraded hot tub and the ladies chilling
icon_e_wink.gif

Here's an outline of the new features and work with this Beta.

Hot tub can now be accessed by simply walking up the stairs.
Added ability for girls to get into the hot tub
Added AI for girls getting in and out of the hot tub at will
Added AI “bed lounging” back in
Console Updates
Enhanced on the sight system. Characters should no longer trigger false positives and see through walls sometimes
Fixed a bunch of typos
Fixed a bug in Madison’s storyline
Fixed a bug that allowed you to get dressed while sitting in the hot tub
Various story continuity fixes

Attachments

• Hello hot tub Org.png
    Hello hot tub Org.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 144

EekGames

Potential Patron
Hello everyone! I’m pleased to announce the House Party 0.7.3 update! WIth this update you will meet Derek, Amy, and Vickie Vixen, our three newest characters.This addition brings new stories, and a ton of bug fixes as well which make for a much smoother gameplay! We have also beefed up the command console so you can take better control of the characters. I have posted the details for the update here House Party 0.7.3 Public Release – Eek! Games

EekGames

Potential Patron
Hey guys!

Here is the 0.7.5 build of House Party. This version has the ending to the Vickie story as well as a few other surprises. Next release will be a beta on 11/2, and will include voice acting, and game and story polish.

CHANGE LOG:

• Finished Vickie’s Story
  • Enabled “Training Day” quest
  • Added NPC reactions to the Player getting drunk
  • Added NPC reactions to the Player masturbating
  • Added NPC reactions to the Player having sex
  • Improved drunk mechanics
  • Added the ability to customize roaming locations to the custom story creator
  • Added random starting locations for most NPCs
  • Modified the places Kat is allowed to roam during her story. She now has a 50% chance to go somewhere where you can take pictures
  • Made it so radial menu options of the same type always show up in the same spot
  • Fixed some save/load issues
  • Fixed some UI issues
  • Fixed some bugs with the washer/dryer and Ashley’s clothing

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Please post a link to the latest free version. None of the links to the free version that I checked led me to a page where I could download the free version. :frown: Our site rules REQUIRE you to offer a free version (a demo is sufficient) if you are selling the game. :wat:
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.