House Party Alpha (1 Viewer)

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
lol Frank. Anyway, that brings up a question. If you're talking to someone, will the other characters continue to go on as normal, or is the AI paused until you finish? So like, for the Madison bit, if you wait a bit before picking a reply will Frank move away so that you can choose "what a dick" without him overhearing?

Yes, the other characters carry about their business and do their own thing while you're chatting. Only the character you're speaking with becomes indisposed to interacting with the other characters. I also plan to add another response option to any of the things you say that might cause a Game Over.

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
lol Frank. Anyway, that brings up a question. If you're talking to someone, will the other characters continue to go on as normal, or is the AI paused until you finish? So like, for the Madison bit, if you wait a bit before picking a reply will Frank move away so that you can choose "what a dick" without him overhearing?

Sorry, I missed this question before. Yes, the other characters continue to do their own thing if you take one's attention. That particular character that you decide to talk to will stop what they are doing and give their whole attention to you, and if they were talking to another character before that, that other character will move along and find something else to do. So to answer your question, yes you could wait and if Frank walked away, you would be safe. In situations like so however, I will probably provide an extra "safe" choice of response.

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Ok, so after a lot of debate and collecting all of your input, it seems that you guys are preferring the Daz models in the game over the redesigns. Given that information, I have been spending a lot of time working on ways to make these Daz models be everything I need them to be for the scope of the game, and I've made a lot of progress. The coolest thing to note is that we are past the point of restructuring a lot of the game, and we're getting to the point where the game is very playable. This means I should be putting out another public release pretty soon. I would say it's maybe a month or two away.

Let's take a look at this new video and some things to note about it.

I've been spending a LOT of time on getting these characters to move and act realistically. Pay close attention to the eyes. In previous videos, you'll notice that when the characters look at you, they just turn their head and their eyes straight at you and stare with a blank look. In the newest version, you'll notice that the eyes and head move separately, and there's a lot more going on including micro-movements of the eyes. They don't simply hold a staring glare at an object anymore. Their eyes wander, and they use a combination of their eyes and their heads to look around at things.

First we walk up to Ashley and talk to her a bit. You can see some of this newer movement here. Then we talk to Steph. She's busy dancing, so we move on to Katherine. She doesn't seem to be in the greatest of moods, so we move over to Frank. He, of course, is his charming sense and talks about beating people up. Let's move on to upstairs.

You'll notice that by the time we talk to Madison, we can ask her about some of the other characters we've already met. You will need to collect information from characters about each other to progress in the game. We ask Madison about Ashley, and we get a bit of backstory. Then Madison asks us to grab her phone since you're heading to the bathroom.

From there we go and talk to Brittney. Brittney's hiding out in the study because she's embarrassed about her new top. Then we head to the bedroom and talk to Patrick a little. He's got a headache and wants some aspirin. We duck into the bathroom and find Madison's phone. Let's go return it to her.

After we give her back the phone, you try to get a little flirty with Madison, and she wants you to help her embarrass Ashley, and you see she's already started the proceeds, and wants your help to see it through. Head over to talk to Ashley, and she's got other plans to get the jump on Madison first. You'll have to decide which of the girls you'll be siding with. Each play-through of the game will be a series of choices, and you will be able to make different choices that will affect your progress with each girl. This is different from the linear nature of the first beta where you could unravel each story-line as you played through the game.

I will have a build ready for supporters only very soon, and as I mentioned before, I will have another public beta out in another month or two.

If you're looking for the latest public release, you can find it at:
Downloads – Eek! Games

Enjoy!

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys,

Today, I’m releasing a demo to my $10+ supporters only. For the rest of you, here is a video showcasing some of the stuff I’ve been working on. I included an audio commentary on this video so I can explain all of the new features I’ve been working on and adding, and for what to keep an eye on when you try out the demo.

We’re getting closer to being able to really move forward with the storyline, which means we’re getting closer to a new public build as well, which will be free for all to play. Here’s a link to the video

New House Party Update Video and Demo (Supporters Only) – Eek! Games

Enjoy!

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I still check this thread regularly and just wanted to say that the new house, models and behavior really came out great! Good variety in models and still, don't you want to fuck them all just once? Good job and looking forward to seeing what you come up with concerning story lines. I agree that 1 girl/playthrough is good idea even though you could try to go for more than one but probably not with as far reaching results.

An idea that just came to me is that you could easily do girl-specific "sequels" in later releases, based on getting to a certain point (first sex etc) with a girl, for example a date in the same house with just the younger sister a few days later when she has the house to herself, or a "later that night..." follow up chapter with one of the girls.

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
I still check this thread regularly and just wanted to say that the new house, models and behavior really came out great! Good variety in models and still, don't you want to fuck them all just once? Good job and looking forward to seeing what you come up with concerning story lines. I agree that 1 girl/playthrough is good idea even though you could try to go for more than one but probably not with as far reaching results.

An idea that just came to me is that you could easily do girl-specific "sequels" in later releases, based on getting to a certain point (first sex etc) with a girl, for example a date in the same house with just the younger sister a few days later when she has the house to herself, or a "later that night..." follow up chapter with one of the girls.

Thanks! I do plan to re-use the models in future projects. I think the next project I do after this one will be a little more open-world in the sense that it will open the player up to more places to go other than just inside the house, but I am considering all options, and I love listening to the ideas you guys have been presenting!

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys!

I've got a new video preview for you, and some good news about the next public release! I’ve decided to change the way I am releasing demos, so that they will eventually all end up being public releases.

Here’s the scoop;

This demo will be available to my $25.00+ supporters to start. After I release the next demo, I will be making this demo available to my $10.00+ supporters, and then on the next release, this video will be available to my $1.00+ supporters, and then on the following release, this demo will go public. So it will be available to all of you soon! I know a lot of you have been asking when the next public demo is. Well, the countdown has officially started! After trying a few different reward method systems, I’m feeling like this one is making the most sense. I value my supporters and want to reward them, but I also want to keep this game free. Thank you all so much for your continued support. Here’s the video:

Details of what's new are discussed in the video. Enjoy!

To download the latest public build of House Party, click here:
Downloads – Eek! Games

Last edited:

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys!

Just wanted to let everybody know that version .3 of House Party has officially been released to $25.00+ supporters. This is the first version of the game that will be adhering to a new release structure where, in a month, when I put out my next release, it will trickle down and be available to $10+ supporters, then to $1+ supporters the following month, and eventually be the next public release of the game. Future versions will follow in this manner.

I took an extra week or so putting this build together since this version will be the first public release soon, and I wanted to add a little more game-play, story-line, and some Easter eggs into it. There are a few story-lines you can start to head down in this version. I plan to mostly focus on story in the next few months to come, so we can start getting a solid playable game.

Details about the release and how to get it are here:
House Party BETA .3 Released to $25+ Supporters – Eek! Games

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys!

It’s been becoming a routine to put out a video at the start of each month, and then a release toward the middle of the month, so here’s the video showcasing the new House Party updates for this month’s demo release. The demo should be available toward the middle of September with some content and engine updates.

Details are in the video:

After some content updates, this build will be made into a new demo of House Party and released to $25+ supporters, at which time, the demo I released last month will be available to $10+ supporters.

To download the latest public release of House Party, click here:
Downloads – Eek! Games

Enjoy!

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys,

I've just released House Party 3.0.1 to my $25.00+ supporters, and version 3.0.0 is now available to $10.00+ supporters. Some exciting new updates and story added to the new version! There's a lot more to do and play with, as well as some really cool engine updates.

To get the latest version of the game, visit the following link and you should be able to find instructions to get the version of the game you qualify for, or to download the latest public release if you are not a supporter.

House Party Beta Build .3.0.1 Released to $25+ Supporters! – Eek! Games

Change Log:

Enhanced Lighting and optimized for better performance
Updated hair and created dynamic hair for some of the models.
Updated breast physics. They now respond to collisions in addition to model movement.
Updated path finding.
Added to Stephanie's storyline.
Added to Katherine's storyline.
Added to Madison's storyline.
Added to Ashley's storyline.
Added to Patricks's storyline.
Added more explorable areas and interactive items to the house.
Added touch/grab interactive hand that toggles with pressing ctr.

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys!

Here’s a video getting into detail on some of the upcoming engine updates to the new version of House Party! The new version will be released on or around October 15th and will be available to $25+ supporters only, and all previous versions will trickle down to the next tier. From now until the 15th, I will be adding in a bunch more story for you guys in conjunction with the engine updates you already see here! For those of you who stick it out to the end of the video, I uncover an Easter egg in the game!

Here’s the link:
House Party October Release Highlights – Eek! Games

For the latest public version of House Party, visit here:
Downloads – Eek! Games

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys,

We're just a few days away from a really jam-packed October release of House Party, and there's so much cool new stuff coming in the new release, that I wanted to make a post for you all to showcase some of the new changes. Hope you enjoy!

Here are the October release details:
House Party October 15th Release Notes – Eek! Games

Also, the August release will be the first new public release scheduled to go public on November 15th.

To get the latest public release of House Party, go here:
http://games.eekllc.com/index.php/category/downloads/

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that the October release of House Party is officially here! Lots of new changes in this version, and it is running very stable. This is a milestone release because I’m feeling like the engine is running very smoothly, and I can focus a lot of my time next month on details instead of painstaking under the hood stuff that you guys don’t see. Of course, I’m sure a lot of you notice the better AI, interaction, movement, and gameplay as a result of the engine work, but I know you guys are getting anxious to get more game play out of me, and we’ve gotten to the point where each new build should have a decent amount more, starting with this one!

Check out the development blog for more information about this release and the other releases that have become available:
House Party Beta 0.3.1.0 Now Available to Supporters! – Eek! Games

The biggest feature of this new version is the Questing system, which you will be able to use to keep track of which objectives you’ve completed and not completed each play through. For an official list of playable content/quests in the game, go here:

Official House Party Available Quest Listing - forum.eekllc.com

This will help you keep track as to whether or not you’ve unlocked all available content. This list will be updated with each release.

If you are not a Patreon supporter, you can download the latest public build here:
Downloads – Eek! Games

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys,

So there’s a strange issue going around with the public build where characters are getting stuck in place, and it is making it impossible to play the game. As I result, I decided to release 0.3.3.0 to the public. Supporters are still getting an even newer build in a few days with more story.

Here's a link to the details and download links:

House Party 0.3.3.0 Now Publicly Available! – Eek! Games

mistacorn

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys,

Here's another public build of House Party for those of you that were having issues running the game or were experiencing sluggishness. Also, a lot of you that have been running the game can probably get away with now running it on higher quality settings. I've spent the last few days completely optimizing the game from top to bottom, and I've been able to increase performance by a lot. Details are on the link. Enjoy!

House Party 0.3.3.2 Publicly Released! (More Performance Updates) – Eek! Games

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.