any updates so far?

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JhianCy08

@Dummy

I Hope it is an April Fools..

He says
''Its too Frustrating making a game''
and After a day ''Update in April is impossible for i've stop Updating Hotb,Its so hard to update it..and i think its great what it is now im sorry''

He tweet than in march so..
yes maybe its not a troll :-(

Fuq him and his Laziness..

:-(((

---------------------'
This is his latest Blog update(Google translate)

I'm sorry, motivation does not come out at all lately.
Update in April might be impossible.
I am sorry. > Are you Ann I feel complete? It is not from the beginning. I do not feel the need to be completed in the first place. I believe I hope you enjoy the process, so that it would be good. Think calmly, completion would be in a right and then is impossible to do think this pace.I believe myself when bored, so that it attempts to do all there.

Manzor

Potential Patron
A professor once told me: "There are no isolated acts, every act is part of a pattern that almost never is fully understood because no one really wants to understand". Well, I should have taken it into account after seeing how he left his previous game. This was predictible.

C

chilerun

Just like that Metal Girl Blazer guy, we're never going to see another update of that or the other things he was working on.

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
Story updated, new enemy & defeat events etc. It's still not compatible with Win8, can't play it.
Eventhough the old game NanoCrisis does work on Win8. X3

Last edited by a moderator:

Dandy TIger

Potential Patron
As far as I've found, I haven't noticed any new animations replacing older animations, but as quickly as I could tell, after you get the mission where you can kill flies, if you go to the dojo(?) and pick the fourth dialogue option in the subgroup from either the second or third option to the main choices, the main character and the dojo guy will talk a bit and when you try to leave, you'll be attacked by some dude(Mendes, I think?) and his henchmen. The losing animation takes a bit before progression, but getting stomped on four or five times got Mendes to initiate a sex scene. After the sex scene occurs about five times, his henchman will join in and you'll get the option to give up. It won't be a game over, but kind of like losing to the testers and not choosing the second dialogue option during the CG. After you give up and the CG plays, a short cutscene will play and the dojo master/whatever will beat them up. Going to the Bar Hole, you will meet up with your buddies Mendes and henchman, where choosing the second option will show a CG of Mendes screwing you in what seems to be a bathroom. Choosing the first option has you beating them up, and an indirect mission seems to become available where you talk to the dojo master and he seems to want something from the nightclub that you can get to along the same walkway to initially go to the ship terminal(?). Getting the one for 500 monetary units just seems to have a short cutscene where the dojo master kicks you out, but you can return to the dojo. I haven't tested to see what occurs by giving him whatever you buy for 2000 or 10000, and as far as I know, there is no level after the fly level.

I don't understand Japanese, so as far as story progression goes, I couldn't tell you how that goes and if anyone can find anything else to add to this, or even a more accurate description of events, along with others, I would be appreciative.

ijama

Potential Patron
On ulmf, poster Leugim found out whats new

" The stuff I found so far, and how to get to it:

-GOTO training the jump whirlwing attack and asking question (last question of the question menu) will trigger a dialogue with the trainer that ends up in you fighting two new gangster brothers.
these gangers do not sexually assault you with normal grapple attacks but if you are defeated the black suit guy takes Aya from behind a few times before his brother joins in and gangbang her (sometimes they kick her on the ground a bit before it happens).
using the surrender option (pause after you are at 0 hp/being gangbanged) will trigger its game over CGI animation.

-If you complete the previous scene by having aya defeated and ganged and surrender, going to the bar (old normal one) will trigger a bonus repeatable event where the ganger brothers will be there and molest her some more (only has a CGI animation scene, no fight) if you choose the second option, first will have aya fight back and have them stop molesting her.

-After above events are done, and ONLY after you either defeat the gangers in combat or choose to fight them off at the bar (first option at the bonus bar event) going to Goto the trainer will trigger the next event, that has you buing something for him at the new bar (central part of the city before the spaceport section)
buying the mid and top cost items will allow you to go fight off the old green gangers from the first combat (cobolio or something)
this is a repeatable event, and there is a new forced BJ animation when you are defeated, and a new cool CGI animation if you surrender after defeated (silvia the android in your ship will save you with rescue mode on)

ps: some events need you to go to the first bar before "refreshing" to trigger the new ganger brother events.

hope this was of use to some1"

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Glad to see him back active on his game, the new content is pretty epic I must say... also all existing content has received minor changes/improvements as well in certain places. I forgot to make a note of the new stuff I found, nothing major with H-content though, ijama has covered all of that new stuff in his post :D

Psythe

Potential Patron
Is there an english version for the newest stuff? I'm not asking for a translation of course, jut wondering if it's in english also, since I don't have a clue what's going on...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.