[PC] Hounds of the Blade (1 Viewer)

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
The game has been updated for anyone not knowing about this...
New area has been added with a new enemy called "Unknown"

How to get there:
After the Raper/"kids" scene go to the ship and try to enter it. After that scene go to the consulate and after that and the ship scene you'll get the access to the new area. Enemy is something similar to the Slaves from Half-Life series.

Enjoy... :D
There must be an extra trigger; I don't get the ship scene after either of the street kids' scenes. Consulate doesn't trigger a scene either. I'll keep trying.

PS. Reapplied the patch, now it works. Could be I didn't apply the patch correctly the first time. The scene at the ship triggered automatically, so all flags were set in my old save already.

Last edited:

Darksaber006

Potential Patron
The area is complete with some new content afterwards.
After you reach the end of it there will be a bunch of the Unknown waiting for you that you need to defeat all to proceed. You'll then get to a new area with some new enemies (spider-like monsters). A couple of new animations here + 2 game over ones (one if you lose first time here and one if you beat them and come back again).
And a new rescue feature is added called "Failure". Activate it and get to the Central Slums warehouse and loose to the gang there and wait for help to come... Enjoy :)

crichard3

Potential Patron
It's updated again as of the 30th i believe Looked like they added more fail scenes but not sure on which ones as so far nothing has seemed to work.

crichard3

Potential Patron
All i can seem to find is a new area in the slums. A doctor with a table and an option for a cutscene. I think from what it looks like you have to get the charecter pregnant from something but i have yet to figure it out. Just don't have any time to play with the game atm. lol.

loser

Potential Patron
so i just made an account to post this. long story short I saw this game and lurked on some forums until I found somebody's save with a high level. Every forum I check mentions 'leaving levels'

how do you leave levels? I am mind boggled and I think i'm over thinking it. i've gone to the far left of the level and nothing happens. please somebody help

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
You might be in a level or a stage thereof where leaving is not allowed. You leave stages by the left edge, and the final edge should let you leave the level - if it is allowed.

(right edge also, but that's more like completing the level than leaving it, as you have reached the end)

loser

Potential Patron
oh okay thank you very much. one more thing, can I have a comprehensive list of all the scenes? All I really know of is the mendes scenes and the purple rapist. I want to find all of them. this would not only help me, but anybody trying to do a quick search as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.