[PC] Hounds of the Blade (2 Viewers)

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
The english translation is from ulmf site.
And to fix the game crash on Win 8 (from ulmf):

• Right click the bottom left corner of your screen, click control panel.
  • Click "Hardware & Sound".
  • Click "Sound".
  • On all items in the "Playback" list:
    Right-click, select "Disable". Don't close the dialog yet, since you want do enable the devices later again.
  • Start the game.
  • Click OK (Error-Message saying you may have no sound in the game)
  • After the game loaded, and you are in the main menu, switch back to the "Playback"-List and enable all (or only the default) devices again.

Last edited by a moderator:

ijama

Potential Patron
haha i also forgot to mention you can redo the simulator or the slums fight if you sleep in the ship and go back to the respective area

ijama

Potential Patron
Game has been updated, a new stage has been added after the two mobsters part. This new part you need to talk to Fio (the devil chick with orange clothes and tail that made you do the tester's fight)

Jace Winzor

Potential Patron
Anyone have the saved file up to the last part of the game or near it? I honestly just want to see the new stuff that he has put in and dont want to go through the whole game again. Thank you :D

playdota45

Potential Patron
So Inu is done with Skyrim... If you will translate his posts before the update, you will see that the reason why he stopped on making updates is because of "Sukairimu" (Skyrim in Japan), he said it was too interesting and somethin' like tha'.

DustyX

Potential Patron
So the reason why there was a long lull in updates is due [in part] to Skyrim as well as that period of self doubt he seemed to of went through? Damn you Skyrim! :P

playdota45

Potential Patron
New enemies are: Small Lizards, Large Lizards, "Mendes".
And there's a second encounter with the Cobolio Gang (Those green enemies you fight in the beginning).

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
New enemies are: Small Lizards, Large Lizards, "Mendes".
And there's a second encounter with the Cobolio Gang (Those green enemies you fight in the beginning).

The Cobolio gang encounter is old I think? Unless there is a new encounter with them (thus making it a third encounter with the gang?)

The 2nd encounter was added in quite some time ago (which brings me to a question as well, how do you trigger the bj animation with the cobolio? Is it with the knife holding ones or the gun ones and what requirements trigger it?)

ijama

Potential Patron
The Cobolio gang encounter is old I think? Unless there is a new encounter with them (thus making it a third encounter with the gang?)

The 2nd encounter was added in quite some time ago (which brings me to a question as well, how do you trigger the bj animation with the cobolio? Is it with the knife holding ones or the gun ones and what requirements trigger it?)

Yeah there's only 2 cobolio gang encounters. As for the BJ animation you just have to lose and lay there. Changing difficulties will make it easier (super difficult like Kichiku or Very Hard) Both kobolio does it I believe

ijama

Potential Patron
New update since last post. new type of hunter when you go to the fly mountain stage. There are two different CG's. Top one is hunter, bottom choice is fly

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
New update since last post. new type of hunter when you go to the fly mountain stage. There are two different CG's. Top one is hunter, bottom choice is fly

I went to the fly stage (garbage dump) from Lailaps, no new enemies, no choice. Where is this choice dialogue?

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
you have to go out and back in until there are no enemies

I can confirm there is new content. If you go to his blog (first post on this thread has links to it) and download the new version it also says if you put it through Google Translate that the new enemy only appears currently if you exit and enter the area a second time (after clearing the enemies or enemies must be clear? something like that...)

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
you can't actually kill them all but kill a bunch of them is what is needed

And which level exactly is it, I can't follow well from the translation?

If I understand correctly it is the fly level (with all the garbage in the background), but then which part of it, as you can keep going right until you enter another part of the level but then I think after the second part you are just given the option to return to the ship.

So you are saying you have to kill a bunch of flies and then the new enemy appears, what is the new enemy?

from the dev blog:
I've kept you waiting very much.
I would take three months or more, but is updated.
A new enemy will appear in that you must first complete the story to some extent one body add enemies, go to fly stage content.

Time I have passed from the last dive, but the update pace of future might fall realistic because it is likely to be busy Koushitomoni anyhow.
I think because they may be broken rarely updated, and if you can peek even when the mind is directed.

※ emergence of a write-once new enemy is the probability.
At the stage of advanced the story to some extent, it will appear if entered or is in and out.

※ postscript 20140301
If you choose to Low specifications, and Fixed a bug that enemy will not appear.
Just bugs of environment-dependent and can not be addressed by us.

and ps: I still can't get the cobalio bj animation to trigger again :(

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
cobalio is random just wait while you are down
you have to exit the stage then come back

The first part of the stage (thus back to the ship)? And what is the new enemy?

*edit* nvm found it. Thanks adbal!

It is indeed you just keep entering the fly level (garbage heap) and exit it immediately back to the left and repeat process until there are no flies, then just walk to the right.

There is one new enemy and it has 2 animations and 2 game over scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.