[PC] Hounds of the Blade (1 Viewer)

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Hey guys,

Seems like he is really going to keep making this new game so yeah, here is a thread for it. I get the feeling a working first version might actually be coming our way sooner than I originally expected (here's to hoping all goes well for the developer and again a speedy recovery to him and his situation from the Earthquake in Japan)

His blog (in Japanese):
犬Factory

Edit: I've removed the screenshots until after the game is finished and we can take some of our own. Every time he makes a new blog post the links to his older screenshots change.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dummy

Considering the fact that Nanocrisis was so splendid. I really look forward to this game.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Considering the fact that Nanocrisis was so splendid. I really look forward to this game.

yeah it holds a lot of promise, especially loving the graphics, quite an upgrade from any other game ive played like this

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
lol
and by pushing down in air you will dash down =P
and u can double jump again

but i look forward to the funny attack skills

S

Sywer

I tried to translate the latest message uploaded in 3 May, with my own poor Japanese knowledge and my poor English,
so I apologize if you have difficulty understanding this or some spelling grammar problems. Tell me, I'll seek to correct them.

I don't translate all of them, only the important parts:

First is the setting in this new game:

World View:

In long long future, the era in which humanity are capable to travel to the end of galaxy.
The galaxy was controlled under two major powers:
one is the Galaxy Federation (GF) centered by people from the Earth who have first visited the universe.
the other is the Pan Planet Alliance (PPA) as the defiant power with GF.

The two major was in war but in truce 1 century ago.

The Planet Ishkun

the major field(world) of the game.

This planet was visited two centuries ago by GF,
which offered the primative (mid age if compared with modern era) aboriginals the modern civilizations.

However, the planet was ceded to the PPA for the truce.
The policy of PPA was to force the aboriginals to return to their primative lifes.

Considering been abandoned by GF, the Aboriginals of the planet begin heavily hate the people in Earth.

Also, the planet has a special ecosystem which is different from other planets. The PPA was interested only
in the lifeform resources, so the autonomy government system failed.
Considering the failed controll of the planet, it becomes the GF crimes' escape shelter.

The heroine JinDai Aya, from Earth, as a bounty hunter, entered the planet to hunt the target.

Second, the responce for the major comments questions:

1. Reika of the game NanoCrisis will not be in this game, because the time era is totally different.

2. The environment of the designer is W7 and Corei7 with no problem runing this game.
If you can't activate, it should be other reason, please copy the error message and sended to him to resolve it.

3. This time the designer intend to create the battle with "cockroach"
(which mean our heroine will be fucked by cockroach....)

4. The element of "pregnant and giving birth" will be designed and installed.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

S4k3

I never had any problems getting Nanocrisis to run on my computer, but when I tried to extract this it said that it couldn't find the file specified.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
He has updated the game. So far still only an attack animation added. Nothing else, thus no enemies or anything similar yet. Just the character you play as and a test level

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
There's no need to rush. I guess he's trying to keep it calm for the better. :)

Well also the progress will be slow going as it's an entirely new game starting from scratch, with no engine or anything from Nanocrisis.

On top of that the game is much higher resolution than Nanocrisis, at a glance I think everything is about double the resolution?

Then add onto all of that the fact as to why he stopped making Nanocrisis, namely due to irl busyness. If anything though it will be worth the wait and while it was sad to see Nanocrisis development halted, this new game holds a lot of promise, but I don't expect we will see anything major with this game for at least a few months.

D

dummy

Totally with you, man. Especially the point you said that this game is like a totally new game, completely different from NanoCrisis. I also have faith in him. :)

S

Sywer

Actually there will be something from NanoCrisis, according to the latest message, he will utilize the test blue human in the NanoCrisis as the very first enemy :)

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Edited OP to add the new ability screens for screenshots.

Seems he has added some new stats that nanocrisis didn't have. Quite interesting stats I must say!

Here is the blog translated by Google Chrome to English:

Able status screen.

Had previously requested and implemented in a standing picture display of the status screen.
Of course, the picture varies depending on the state standing.
You will also be able to view history as the last time Ya.
I added a few items, even a simple explanation for now.

Drink count: violated when the mouth, swallowed the sperm count.
Onanie count: the number of Masturbation
Total Semen Volume: amount of semen ever infused (vaginal, anal, whether oral)

Masturbation Masturbation is in English and, Onanie here is that the German becomes Onanie to dare to.
Rather than to masturbate, and it feels somehow obscene to say that masturbation is just what I am?

The proper English again as usual.
Please point out there was something strange expression.

続Kimashi to move to production in the config.

※ append
To use English is a tool used GameMaker is basically used only for English.

D

dummy

Wow, his latest update state several interesting systems. Now I really look forward to his next update even more.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.