[PC] Immoral Sorceress: Ecstasy (in development) [Corruption] (1 Viewer)

pizzacat

Vivacious Visitor
JCz0Qpd.png

[RPG Maker MV] Immoral Sorceress: Ecstasy (in development) [Corruption, Moral Degeneration, Gender-Bender]

Hi everyone,
this is a game i've been making called Immoral Sorceress: Ecstasy. This is a direct sequel to the corruption themed h-game I've made called Immoral Sorceress.

Here's a little bit about the game:
Seifer, a 66 year old criminal, used the main fruit of his teacher's life research, "Young Maiden", to become a young girl, and is later able to regain his penis to have a female body with both sex organs. Continuing on his objective, he seeks to fulfill his desires for power, revenge and lust for beautiful girls. Through moral degeneration and corruption, he can turn girls into extremely loyal, horny followers. Thus, he ravished Peach Village, corrupted the girls, and murdered all the men. Now, he sets his sights on Mary Village and the beautiful girls there. For every girl he corrupts, his total mana grows through the added benefit of taking their mana, and he inches closer to his perverse goals.
------

This game was made with rpg maker mv and was partly inspired by a game called "Village of Nightmare". This game also uses an active battle system similar to games like "Chrono Trigger".
Warning though, this game may have some very dark themes.

Screenshots:

nohUZ45.png

zor2fHO.png

IVmhPdA.png

You can always download the latest version on my blog here:
pizzacat's home

Also, please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.