[PC] Hounds of the Blade (1 Viewer)

Konstantinus94

Potential Patron
Thanks for the notification and the download link but in the future please link to the developer's homepage instead and if necessary give instructions how to download the game because some developers react allergic if the game files are linked directly.

Sorry about that. I'll keep that in mind next time.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

The release date (according to the file name) is from 8/04/12 so it isn't new. Unless I'm missing something.

Yes, the version is misleading, but latest update was posted on 27th October so it's new. I think he added Game Over CGs for the rat, the bat and the zagarian enemies but I didn't check that at the previous version.

S

Sir_Han Ricos

Judging from what I could understand, the new update is to fix some compatiablity issues with Windows 8.

Rakkar

Potential Patron
Actually this developer has stated he will block american IP's if he catches people linking directly to the DL so it might be a good idea to edit the link to provide the home page o.O

Konstantinus94

Potential Patron
Judging from what I could understand, the new update is to fix some compatiablity issues with Windows 8.

No, I think he was asking whether the game could run on Windows 8 or not.

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Actually this developer has stated he will block american IP's if he catches people linking directly to the DL so it might be a good idea to edit the link to provide the home page o.O

Holy crap, thanks for the warning! I edited the link and now it leads directly to his blog.

T

tantramaster128

I need help with this game(if this thread isnt abandoned) what do you need to do after the first time you defeat the zombies? or is that it?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Afaik the level with the rats and bats (which also includes the zombies iirc) is currently the last playable level.

ijama

Potential Patron
they arent zombies technically i think, but they look like them a little bit. Its the hunters with the guns, i think they are called ziganians

Last edited by a moderator:

Dandy TIger

Potential Patron
New update.
Seems a new skill was added after you beat the rat/bat level and talk to someone.
Also a new level, initiated at the bounty place.
Flies seem anally inclined.
Might be more that I have missed.
I don'y understand Japanese.

ijama

Potential Patron
New update.
Seems a new skill was added after you beat the rat/bat level and talk to someone.
Also a new level, initiated at the bounty place.
Flies seem anally inclined.
Might be more that I have missed.
I don'y understand Japanese.

When you say new level, you mean the one with all the flies?
And yeah the new sex positions i found so far are:
Fly rapes her anally standing up
Fly suck her ass i think
Then double suck
Rape her again except doggy style i think
Eventually from raping fly will impregnate with egg, give birth to parasite
Parasite can enter her through vagina
Then parasite hatches into fly for giving birth

TKNY

Potential Patron
that;s like the same thing from nanocrisis... kinda disappointing that there is nothing new ><

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
When you say new level, you mean the one with all the flies?
And yeah the new sex positions i found so far are:
Fly rapes her anally standing up
Fly suck her ass i think
Then double suck
Rape her again except doggy style i think
Eventually from raping fly will impregnate with egg, give birth to parasite
Parasite can enter her through vagina
Then parasite hatches into fly for giving birth

Beyond the new conversations in the HUB towns (one of which gives the spinning air attack skill) and that new level + new content I didn't find anything else new.

I don't know if the arguarians (or whatever they are called) are new though? At the end of the rat+bat level? Can be I missed one update. They force kiss and then vagina rape in two different possible positions.

ijama

Potential Patron
Yeah neon i think you missed an update lol. The version right before it had the zombie dudes with guns and the animations. Zagarian? something like that hahaha. I didn't find this new spinning air attack skill though :( .

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah neon i think you missed an update lol. The version right before it had the zombie dudes with guns and the animations. Zagarian? something like that hahaha. I didn't find this new spinning air attack skill though :( .

After beating the Zagarians you end up back in the hub then you can talk to new people, the third option (I think) in the main hub will put you in some alleyway where you first get attacked by this guy with a long sword. Then after some joking between him and the main character he teaches her a free skill and tells her to come back later for more (which I presume will be a new skill after beating each level). This one you can find in the Command Skill menu and it's simply jump and then hold attack, it uses energy though while doing so.

I think too you need to go to the Mansion first as well, but not sure if that is actually required or not.

playdota45

Potential Patron
This game is amazing, does anyone have some kind of translation tool I can use?
I found some translations in ULMF, it made me understand the story of the game, and it makes sense... I can't give a link 'cause it's not allowed to give links of other sites? (I think?)

ijama

Potential Patron
you're allowed to put up links of other things unless the person who translated or made the game doesn't want people sharing it outside of their own providing site

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.